The Apocalypse discussion

Read First > Rules

Comments Showing 1-30 of 30 (30 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Carly (last edited Sep 24, 2010 02:41PM) (new)

Carly  (cloud-envy) Here are some ruled that will be followed in this group. I'm strict but fair, and remember, a moderater moderates, which means I will know if you break a rule.
1. This group is an advanced one. There will be no one liners or one word answers. There is the exception of writer's block, but I will not allow you to continuously post lame ones like 'he smiled' or 'she laughed'. They make the roleplay die!
2. Please, for the love of god, stop making teenage characters. Any love here is not going to be hand holding and making out 24/7. It's the end of the world people, make your characters creative.
3. There will be no explicit content allowed in my group. This is the standard PG13 rule, which means that you cannot and will not have anything discribing any relations your characters have. I will allow you to go to a certain point, a point were there is no smut, and then you skip. This is for all of our sake, I don't want to read it, no one else really wants to come across it, just don't do it.
4. This group runs on a three strikes your out policy. Things like harassing other members, not following the rule about explicit/smut content, ect. can lead to a warning. I hope I won't have to give any out.
5. Sarcasm happens alot, especially for me, so if I say something sarcastic, or someone else does, please don't take it personally. I know this isn't really a rule, but I want to remind you all that characters can be angry with eachother, which usually means that tensions rise. Don't make this into a personal fight between roleplayers, please, for all of our sake.
6. Harassment, content, ect. can all be reported to me through private messages via goodreads inboxes.
7. Don't ask people to make you a character, don't be pathetically desprate about it. Also, be realistic. Just... don't do something that people who annoy you do.
8. No godmodeling, no random fantasy things in a realistic roleplay, no killing characters without permission. The usual stuff.
9. Swearing? Go ahead, feel free to swear, I do it all the time when I roleplay.
10. Also, if you're joining just to join, we will be doing random member list cleanout days.
Any Questions, Comments, or Concerns can be sent to me through messaging.
Thank you.

Spazzy Maz Brit [the insane one] (cally215) Haha yay! I love rules!))

message 3: by Carly (new)

Carly  (cloud-envy) Brittin!!

Spazzy Maz Brit [the insane one] (cally215) Carly!!! *huggles*

message 5: by Carly (new)

Carly  (cloud-envy) *huggles

Spazzy Maz Brit [the insane one] (cally215) Heh xD. 2 new charries yaaaay.))

message 7: by Carly (new)

Carly  (cloud-envy) ;D yay

message 8: by Kendra (new)

Kendra (KendraG) | 8 comments I might have trouble with rule 1 but I'm gonna try

REALLY HARD

message 9: by Carly (new)

Carly  (cloud-envy) (: thank you. All we ask is for more than one sentence. It's not that hard to incorperate inner thoughts with diolouge.

message 10: by Kendra (new)

Kendra (KendraG) | 8 comments Yeah, I've joined the group in order to work on that :) I need help with details and I thought this would be perfect practice!

message 11: by Carly (new)

Carly  (cloud-envy) Yep! Welcome ^^

message 12: by Kendra (new)

Kendra (KendraG) | 8 comments *Facepalm to Kendra* I was on my iPod when I saw the group invite, I didn't see the tittle... I'm no good at sci-fi stuff or apocalypse........

message 13: by Carly (new)

Carly  (cloud-envy) xD Well the apocalypse one just kinda died out, I did add another one thats close to a stranded island one.

message 14: by Kendra (new)

Kendra (KendraG) | 8 comments No seriously, I have been doing facepalms to myself every other day now!!!!! (I'm honesty surprised I haven't done one in the medieval rp)

Okay, I'll check that one out, thanks. :)

message 15: by Carly (new)

Carly  (cloud-envy) noo problemo ^^

message 16: by Kendra (new)

Kendra (KendraG) | 8 comments It's gonna take a while to make the character; I'm not that good at descriptions ^_*

message 17: by Carly (new)

Carly  (cloud-envy) its all good ^^

Ruby~am I a part of the cure? (openupyoureyes) | 248 comments Mod
It only died out because they webtent getting to te real point with the war and stuff

message 19: by Carly (new)

Carly  (cloud-envy) yeah..
*sigh*
which is why i made another roleplay. only.. wait, did I even post in that one? -deadpan-

I think so yes.
And because the people would rp with eachother! It was mostly you and Ola

message 21: by Carly (new)

Carly  (cloud-envy) I know, it didn't make much sense to me D;
I mean I tried to involve others, truely, and yet it died out.

Haha yess.. :/

message 23: by Carly (new)

Carly  (cloud-envy) ); life sucks

Awwwwwww don't say that

message 25: by Carly (new)

Carly  (cloud-envy) Meh I'm just having a bad day

Pooh :(
listen to your favourite songs!

message 27: by Carly (new)

Carly  (cloud-envy) yeah i think i will. I had to stop off that the convenince store and buy some chocolate on my way home, it helped a little.

Aw what happened??

message 29: by Carly (new)

Carly  (cloud-envy) -shrug-
guy issues mostly, just feeling like crap. it'll blow over soon though, for now I'm just feeling disconnected

Spazzy Maz Brit [the insane one] (cally215) D'awww! Happy thoughts Carly! Like rainbow ponies frolicking through endless fields of yellow flowers!!

Hi, I'm brittin. You will get stuff like that a lot from me xD))