Q&A with The Welches discussion

Movie Title

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Jenna-lee (new)

Jenna-lee (geckotatgirl) | 3 comments I'm curious to know if any of you are annoyed at the title of the movie that's out with Julianne Moore and Annette Bening. What will you call your movie, if and when you sell it to Hollywood?

message 2: by Liz (new)

Liz Welch (liz_welch) | 12 comments Mod
Ha! Funny you should ask Jenna.... Diana, my sister and co-writer as you know, has JUST written a piece about that which will appear on the huffington post on Tuesday! Without spoiling it.... let's just say, we think Annette Bening would be GREAT as our mother....

message 3: by Jenna-lee (new)

Jenna-lee (geckotatgirl) | 3 comments I agree with that! Please post the HuffPost link on FB when it's out.

message 4: by Liz (new)

WE WILL!!!! and then we should get a fun casting thread going.... Diana and I think Jeanne Tripplehorn looks an AWFUL lot like our mom!

message 5: by Nancye (new)

Nancye (nancyebuelow) | 2 comments I was so dissapointed when I realized that the movie was not your story. I hope that you will make your story into a movie because it really is a wonderfully awesome true story of overcoming all the odds. How about Sandra Bullock as your mom.....

message 6: by Diana (new)

Diana Welch | 7 comments Hey, Nancye, Sandra Bullock lives in Austin - maybe I'll run into her and pitch it...

message 7: by Liz (new)

We also like Geena Davis. She has an uncanny resemblance to our mom!

message 8: by Jenna-lee (new)

Jenna-lee (geckotatgirl) | 3 comments I don't think Sandy Bullock would want to die so early in the movie. :p I love Geena Davis and haven't seen her in anything good in quite a while. Not a fan of Jeanne Tripplehorn but I do love Annette Bening. This is why there are professionals doing the casting for movies! I would never make up my mind, especially with so much input.

message 9: by Diana (new)

Diana Welch | 7 comments You're so right, Jenna-Lee - we'll leave it up to the pros! Especially since Dan likes to joke that Seth Green should play him -- and me!