We Are Crazy!!! discussion

CRAZY for Books! > Bree Tanner Worth While?

Comments Showing 1-33 of 33 (33 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Amina (new)

Amina  (journalistam) Did u think The Short Second Life of Bree Tanner was a waste of time...?

message 2: by Raghad (new)

Raghad (voldys_nose) | 4 comments ofcouse NOT it was an AWESOME book!! i totally loved it!! i felt like crying in the end!

message 3: by Amina (new)

Amina  (journalistam) I personally think it was a waste of her time. Another book after breaking dawn wld've been fantastic

message 4: by Baneen (new)

Baneen Yeah I agree. But the ending was really sad and interesting, too. Much better than any of twilight books. It made me cry.(tear, tear)

message 5: by Amina (new)

Amina  (journalistam) not me. we knew it was gonna happen. facts r facts

message 6: by Raghad (new)

Raghad (voldys_nose) | 4 comments yeah but still the story was really sad how diego was killed aand much i hate riley and victoria for tht!!! but amina i admit another book after breaking dawn would be good!

message 7: by Amina (new)

Amina  (journalistam) ikr! I wish there was :(

message 8: by Rose (new)

Rose (rose_b) | 354 comments I don't really like twilight.

message 9: by Baneen (new)

Baneen I don't either but somehow I'm just interested in Nessie and Jacob's relationship. I would love another book after Breaking Dawn but I also want to read another love triangle. And this one should be about Jacob, Nessie and Nehuel.

message 10: by Amina (new)

Amina  (journalistam) ur sick. I mean, that was a happy ending n u made it into a nightmare!

message 11: by Baneen (new)

Baneen Me?What ending?

message 12: by Amina (new)

Amina  (journalistam) u said u want a triangle... again!

message 13: by Baneen (new)

Baneen Yeah.....but I want another one about really different characters. Seriously, I don't want to read anymore a bout Bella!

message 14: by Amina (new)

Amina  (journalistam) ikr! lol, but that means no edward and that wld be the saddest thing in the world

message 15: by Baneen (new)

Baneen Yeah...........sad
Oh! I know! Maybe in this kinda book Bella will be on a trip with Alice. She'll probably be in Rome or wherever and won't even have to face the annoyance of reading about her character! Can you speak Urdu?

message 16: by Amina (new)

Amina  (journalistam) ofcourse. y?

message 17: by Baneen (new)

Baneen Just asking...

message 18: by Amina (new)

Amina  (journalistam) I live in karachi dude, how wld go widout knwing urdu?!

message 19: by Baneen (new)

Baneen Good point....

message 20: by Amina (new)

Amina  (journalistam) haha. ikr

message 21: by Sophiee.†. (new)

Sophiee.†. WaylandMellarkTallynCullen (BookLoversYeYe) it was deffs worth while!!! i thought it was just for money but it is actually really gud ^_^

message 22: by Baneen (new)

Baneen I still think it was for money........

message 23: by Amina (new)

Amina  (journalistam) I think I think dat too :P lol
I guess it was, but u shld remember that one dollar from evry book was donated to some foundation

message 24: by Baneen (new)

Baneen Hmm. that was nice of them. But the book was horrible. Diego shouldn't have died. And she shouldn't have died either without claiming her relationship.

message 25: by Amina (new)

Amina  (journalistam) yeh, but we knew it wld happen in the end so I didn't get so emotional...

message 26: by Baneen (new)

Baneen Well I knew she would die but I wanted her to have some more nice moments with Diego.

message 27: by Amina (new)

Amina  (journalistam) yeh, me too =[

message 28: by Baneen (new)

Baneen ikr!

message 29: by - (new)

- (renkks) It was worth it though. It was sooo much deeper then the twilight saga.

message 30: by Baneen (new)

Baneen the twilight saga had nothing except for Bella's stupidness.

message 31: by Amina (new)

Amina  (journalistam) and Edi's hotness :P

message 32: by Rose (new)

Rose (rose_b) | 354 comments I think that you are reading about a different edward then everyone else . . .

message 33: by Baneen (new)

Baneen Rj Amina wrote: "and Edi's hotness :P"

oh please!