Joseph Beth Sci-Fi Book Group discussion

Book Chatter > What goes in here

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Stacey Jo (new)

Stacey Jo (st1ac2ey3) | 214 comments Mod
Here is where you can chat about anything book related. Feel free to start new discussions.

message 2: by Shcrawley (new)

Shcrawley | 1 comments I was wondering, what is the average age for this book group?

message 3: by Stacey Jo (new)

Stacey Jo (st1ac2ey3) | 214 comments Mod
I'd guess as far as our meetings, the average age of the usual group is mid thirties, give or take. Anyone who wants to read the books and discuss them is welcome to join us. We always like to have new people.

message 4: by Kayla (new)

Kayla Hutchinson (kaylahutchinson) | 42 comments OK, so lately Humble Bundle (humblebundle.com) has been on top of their game. This week they introduced the Sci-Fi Classic Humble Book Bundle. Check it Out.

message 5: by Daniel (new)

Daniel | 85 comments Somehow I didn't know humble bundles did books. They do other media don't they? Maybe I am getting several things confused.

message 6: by Kayla (new)

Kayla Hutchinson (kaylahutchinson) | 42 comments Daniel wrote: "Somehow I didn't know humble bundles did books. They do other media don't they? Maybe I am getting several things confused."

They are primarily video games through Steam. They now do e-books and comics as well.

message 7: by Daniel (new)

Daniel | 85 comments Ok that's what I thought. Thanks.