Joseph Beth Sci-Fi Book Group discussion

Group Bookshelf

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Stacey Jo (new)

Stacey Jo (st1ac2ey3) | 214 comments Mod
Everyone is welcome to add books to our Group Bookshelf. Andrew got us started. I thought we should only add books that we've read so as to kind of keep a running list of what all we've read. If you can think of titles that aren't on there, please add them. Be sure to put them on the "read" shelf. If you remember what the groups overall opinion was, go ahead and rate it.

message 2: by Daniel (new)

Daniel | 85 comments I tried to add the other books that we have read as a group since I joined. I don't think I got them all but many if them. I didn't update the group rating on any at least I attempted to only add my reviews. Not sure if I added to correct shelf but I think I got it.

message 3: by Stacey Jo (new)

Daniel wrote: "I tried to add the other books that we have read as a group since I joined. I don't think I got them all but many if them. I didn't update the group rating on any at least I attempted to only add m..."

You got it. I couldn't remember the "techy book".

message 4: by Daniel (new)

Daniel | 85 comments I think we had two copies of legend of sleepy hollow so I removed one of them.

message 5: by Stacey Jo (new)

Daniel wrote: "I think we had two copies of legend of sleepy hollow so I removed one of them."

Thanks!