Anything and Everything discussion

Comments Showing 1-50 of 743 (743 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 14 15

message 1: by Kendra, Why is everyone's title so serious???? (new)

Kendra (KendraG) | 774 comments Mod
((okay))

Eric walked down the street, headed for the bookstore.

☆Lily *Aria* Sokai☆ (lilysokai) Gwen walked down the street in the opposite direction, reading a copy of the newest novel of her favorite shojo manga. She had a pair of headphones on, her ipod playing music into her ears. She was only barely aware enough of her surroundings to avoid bumping into people.

message 3: by ☆Lily *Aria* Sokai☆ (last edited Sep 09, 2010 06:45PM) (new)

☆Lily *Aria* Sokai☆ (lilysokai) Gwen's neck prickled, and she looked up, her gray eyes scanning the people around her for the tell tale sign that they had abilities. A guy she passed by, maybe a couple years older than him, in her eyes, had a flaming red aura, indicating he had Fire. She sidestepped him a bit, and continued down the street. Her neck prickled again, and she looked around one more time, seeing a girl sitting on the bus with the ability to control water and read minds. She saw the girl's headphones, then thought of her own, preventing her from hearing the thoughts of others around her, which she was too inexperienced to control.

message 4: by Cathrine (new)

Cathrine | 58 comments Lee was walking down a street in a stary cat form when she ran into a young girl. She starred up at her and began to act like a cat would to get food.

message 5: by Kendra, Why is everyone's title so serious???? (new)

Eric sat down in the bookstore, trying to suppress his urge to burn the building down.

♥-ℜachel -♥ (-lotsoflove-) | 6 comments Jaci watched from her secret hideout. smirking, she decided to let out some steam

Lion Queen Izabel (TeamReallyAwesome) | 55 comments Alexandria walked up to Selene. "Hello!" She said cheerfully, fully aware that the pretty red haired girl had the power to read minds. She was used to that and blocked out her iner thoughts, so that the girl could only hear what she was broadcasting.

message 8: by Kendra, Why is everyone's title so serious???? (new)

Jade sat next to Eric. "You need to stop doing that. It could cause serious trouble, Eric." She said.

"You have no idea how much this helps me." Eric said, closing his eyes.

message 9: by Ameerawr, Weapon of choose spork; let the battle begin (new)

Ameerawr (unicornspooprainbows) | 607 comments Mod
Ramona Flowers (Kayla) wrote: "Selene had her iPod on, blasting alternative music, to block out the constant stream on noise. She got on a bus to get herself a new book to read."

((copy cat I told you that from a book))

Lia watched as the two girls got off they were on her target list she put in her earbuds, she chuckled knowing that the stupid mind reader girls would hear the screeching sound coming from her mind, they were gonna be easy to knock off the list she had been trained to do this. She followed them off the bus

message 10: by Kendra, Why is everyone's title so serious???? (new)

Matthew Patel (Ameerah) wrote: "Ramona Flowers (Kayla) wrote: "Selene had her iPod on, blasting alternative music, to block out the constant stream on noise. She got on a bus to get herself a new book to read."

((copy cat I told..."

((MATTHEW PATEL!!!!!!!!!! *dramatic music in background*))

"Please don't burn down the bookstore... again." She pleaded.

"I won't Jade." He looked at her. "You don't need to worry about me. You need to worry about you; you don't have... powers: you could be a target for someone who's out to get me."

message 11: by Kendra, Why is everyone's title so serious???? (new)

((Yes.... Uh. I have no other quotes))

message 12: by Ameerawr, Weapon of choose spork; let the battle begin (new)

Lia figured she should be more careful and tail someone else first save the stupid mind readers for last. Hmmm jade and her little boyfriend she thought they seem easy enough. She got an idea she would take them all out at the same time. She approached the girl called Selene "um excuse me can you tell me where to find the book store" she tried to sound innocent hiding her plans as she had been taught to do

message 13: by Kendra, Why is everyone's title so serious???? (new)

((uhhh. Kayla. I have some good news and some bad news))

message 14: by Ameerawr, Weapon of choose spork; let the battle begin (new)

Miika frowned "how can I trust you" she said knowing it was never a good idea to go places without knowing where she was going but followed anyway "don't worry I've been like this my whole life I won't expose you stupid" she said

message 15: by Kendra, Why is everyone's title so serious???? (new)

((Well, here's a chart

Bad: Judson isn't voting me into Beta.

Good: He's voting my brother. It'll be a good thing for my brother))

message 16: by Kendra, Why is everyone's title so serious???? (new)

((Kyles at a baseball game))

message 17: by Ameerawr, Weapon of choose spork; let the battle begin (last edited Sep 10, 2010 06:24PM) (new)

Miika rolled her eyes "apparently you don't know what's going on" muttered "and besides I'm not into those 'we're gonna save the world and make peace on Earth yeah' " she said the last part in her peppiest voice "but what's smarter than killing them because I'm pretty sure miss mind freak your not as smart as you think" she said laughing at how many of her kind she had encountered they always thought they were so smart

message 18: by Kendra, Why is everyone's title so serious???? (new)

"I can take care of myself and watch out for you at the same time!" She said.

"And who said that?" He asked, amused.

message 19: by Kendra, Why is everyone's title so serious???? (new)

((I think so, but he was so excited about it, and getting to spend time with a really good friend))

message 20: by Ameerawr, Weapon of choose spork; let the battle begin (new)

"if you were one of those people I would have killed you already sweetie" she said Laughing and saying "yeah right 'you had it rough' what you broke a nail this morning then lost one of your socks" "oh no!" she said sarcasticly as she walked

message 21: by Kendra, Why is everyone's title so serious???? (new)

Jade sighed, "Just because I don't have these 'oh so special' powers like you do doesn't mean I'm weak."

"I never said it was." Eric replied.

message 22: by Kendra, Why is everyone's title so serious???? (new)

"Why don't you ever put up a fight?! I should be the one with the powers!" She complained.

message 23: by Ameerawr, Weapon of choose spork; let the battle begin (new)

She smirked "hmm not bad I was abandoned by my parents taken under by some guys who run this secret society of super kids and they trained me but most of the kids there weren't born with there powers like me" she said "listen I'm not here to give you some seal of approval I was sent to kill now if those kids I was sent to hunt don't get sent to the home base it's my butt now tell me the plan" she said stopping with her hands on her hips

Lion Queen Izabel (TeamReallyAwesome) | 55 comments Ramona Flowers (Kayla) wrote: "((ewww that sounds wrong.)) selene pulled the string on the bus for it to stop. She sighed and stood up, flicking her hand a little while walking and heard some water swish. "hey," she said nonchal..."

Alexandria walked at a quick pace, following Selene. "Girlie, why are we going into a book store?" She asked, astonished.

message 25: by Kendra, Why is everyone's title so serious???? (new)

"Jade" He sighed. "Just... leave me alone for now."

"Fine!" She snapped, storming off to another part of the bookstore.

message 26: by Ameerawr, Weapon of choose spork; let the battle begin (new)

Miika looked at her open mouthed "you stole my plan out my head you little (cuss word)" she said narrowing her eyes and made sure she filled her mind the mean things she thought of her "hmp I knew I shouldn't team up with those mikey flickey mind freaks" she said to herself

Lion Queen Izabel (TeamReallyAwesome) | 55 comments ((Alexandrias evil, but she hides it encredebly well. You know, like a EXTREMELY good actor who can make you belive anything.))

"okay..." She said slowly.

message 28: by Kendra, Why is everyone's title so serious???? (new)

"No, it's fine." He said, showing not many signs of expression

Lion Queen Izabel (TeamReallyAwesome) | 55 comments "Kay then!" Alexandria said, acting upbeat and happy. She turned, and went to the cafe part of the book store. "I'd like a caramel machiato, no whipped cream please." She said, as if she did it everyday. She turned and yelled across the store. "Hey Selene you want anything?"

message 30: by Ameerawr, Weapon of choose spork; let the battle begin (new)

Miika rolled her eyes this was gonna be a long journey "excuse me do you know where the fiction books are" she asked the girl jade trying
to look confused and inocent

Lion Queen Izabel (TeamReallyAwesome) | 55 comments ((Oooo, I have a good plot twist. How bout, Eric and Selene start going out, but then Alexandria steals her boyfriend, just to make her mad. THEN shes exposed for what she really is.))
"Kay!" Alexandria said, turning back to the girl. "Thats it." She smiled, waiting for the coffee. She tapped her perfectly manicured finger nailes, waiting. "Hello, I dont have all day!" She reminded them.

message 32: by Kendra, Why is everyone's title so serious???? (new)

"No, not really. I don't come here often. Sorry" She said.

"Uh, hi." He said.

Lion Queen Izabel (TeamReallyAwesome) | 55 comments ((Okay then! Whats ur idea??))

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

((can I join?))

message 35: by Kendra, Why is everyone's title so serious???? (new)

"I come here a lot.... it's peaceful." He said.

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

((can I join?))

Lion Queen Izabel (TeamReallyAwesome) | 55 comments ((MEH! No, Alexandria and Selene are friends tho at first. its sooo totally like my character to steal everyones bf right?? and AMEERAH AND KENDRA!!!!! Its my first time doing a rp with anyone from school!))

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

((meh?))

message 39: by Ameerawr, Weapon of choose spork; let the battle begin (new)

((I have a feeling I already know...)) "oh okay" she said wondering around and sitting in a chair next to the eric boy. She looked over at him

Lion Queen Izabel (TeamReallyAwesome) | 55 comments ((Im confused.))

message 41: by Kendra, Why is everyone's title so serious???? (new)

((yeah you can join))

Jade eyed the two girls supisously(sp?).

"It's a way to calm myself" He said.

message 42: by Lion Queen Izabel (last edited Sep 10, 2010 07:10PM) (new)

Lion Queen Izabel (TeamReallyAwesome) | 55 comments ((Can I just say, Alexandria doesnt fall for people because she likes them. She falls for people because someone else likes them. I WANT MY PLOT! MINE! Lol, drama queen throwing a tantrum here.))

message 43: by Ameerawr, Weapon of choose spork; let the battle begin (last edited Sep 10, 2010 07:12PM) (new)

((so what about the rest of us I feel like a flat charater meh)) miika took out a peice of string toting with it "i calm myself in a different way" she said quietly not quite ready to tell how ((yeah I wanna throw a tantrum lol jk I'll do a Ross and make myself a bf lol oh Ross))

message 44: by Kendra, Why is everyone's title so serious???? (new)

"Well, I'm not crazy about books." He said.

Lion Queen Izabel (TeamReallyAwesome) | 55 comments ((bu, bu, but, MEEEEE....))

Lion Queen Izabel (TeamReallyAwesome) | 55 comments ((ugh! Im gonna do what I want.))

Alexandria finally got her machiato, and plopped herself down inbtween Eric and Selene. She eyed the two, noticing what was going on. "Hi." She said fliratiously to Eric, flipping her blonde curls over her shoulder, "Im Arabella."

message 47: by Kendra, Why is everyone's title so serious???? (new)

"Books were never my thing." He said

message 48: by Ameerawr, Weapon of choose spork; let the battle begin (new)

Miika got up "twos a party but four makes a guy way uncomfotable" she muttered walking away and approaching the girl "uh hi again my names Lia what's yours" she said trying to be friendly

message 49: by Kendra, Why is everyone's title so serious???? (new)

Eric raised his eyebrows in confusion, then turned back to sitting peacefully

message 50: by Kendra, Why is everyone's title so serious???? (new)

"I'm... Jade." She said cautiously.

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 14 15