Anything and Everything discussion

Special Powers Rp > Characters!

Comments Showing 1-47 of 47 (47 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Kendra, Why is everyone's title so serious???? (last edited Sep 10, 2010 05:19AM) (new)

Kendra (KendraG) | 774 comments Mod
Name: Eric
Power (only two please): Can control fire
Appearance: http://www.stepmania.com/forums/pictu...
Personality: TBA
Good/Evil: Good
Crush: Ope
Other:

message 2: by Cathrine (new)

Cathrine | 58 comments Name: Lee
Power (only two please): shapshifts and copies others powers
Appearance: http://media.photobucket.com/image/an...
Personality: shy, kind, p*ss her off and you die...(not really) but she's tough
Good/Evil: good
Crush: boys only...
Other: lost her parents when she was young, discovered her power at the age of ten, no memories on how or when she got them, no record of other family members.

message 3: by ☆Lily *Aria* Sokai☆ (last edited Sep 11, 2010 02:33PM) (new)

☆Lily *Aria* Sokai☆ (lilysokai) Name: Gwen Hall

Power (only two please): Barely controllable Telekinesis, can see the Auras of people with powers, telling her what they are. The latter ability is easily detected, since she's colour blind.

Appearance: http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=h...

Personality: She's very quiet, but not necessarily shy. Gwen learned to lip read well because she always has music on to block the thought flow into her head that she can't control. She's a very nice person, but is very unsure of herself. She doesn't mind doing stuff for others, and is easily swayed into believing things, which is one of her major downfalls.

Good/Evil: She's pretty confused... Might be good, might be Bad, she doesn't know yet.

Crush: Open

Other: Usually wears black or stripes
Has a tattoo looking like this: http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=h...
with this rotated clockwise under it: http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=h...
On her Left shoulder

☆Lily *Aria* Sokai☆ (lilysokai) Dude... so far everybody is Good except for me and she's confused -.-

Lion Queen Izabel (TeamReallyAwesome) | 55 comments Ill make a evil one! If I can think of a good plot twist...

message 7: by ☆Lily *Aria* Sokai☆ (last edited Sep 09, 2010 06:50PM) (new)

☆Lily *Aria* Sokai☆ (lilysokai) YES.
THANK YOU.
Your charrie should be some dude and convince Gwen she should be evil...
Maybe my charrie is like, the easily manipulated one?
By both sides lol....

Lion Queen Izabel (TeamReallyAwesome) | 55 comments YES! THATS PERFECT! but school tommorow, gotta go to sleep right now...

☆Lily *Aria* Sokai☆ (lilysokai) Okay :(
Tty tomorrow :)

message 10: by Kendra, Why is everyone's title so serious???? (new)

Thanks for telling me

♥-ℜachel -♥ (-lotsoflove-) | 6 comments Name: Jaci
Power (only two please): can control water and has super strength
Appearance: http://www.shopcrazy.com.ph/wp-conten...
Personality: she can make you feel like the specialest person in the world, and all of a sudden, no one can find you anymore. beware, she is a genius, but she will only use her powers to make herself happy, and she finds joy in hurting others =]
Good/Evil: evil!
Crush: open
Other: BEWAREEE!!!

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

Name: Nina
power: Lightning
Appearance:
Girl054 Pictures, Images and Photos
Personality: sweet, shy, outgoing
good/evil: Both
Crush:
Other:

Name: Nate
powers: copies powers and can see the future
Appearance:
My fave bishies

Personality: layed back
Crush: needs one
good/evil: good
Other:

Name: Kam
powers: darkness and fire
Appearance:
kuran kaname Pictures, Images and Photos
Personality: he stays away from people he is the kid your parents dont want you to hang out with
Crush:
Godd/Evil: EVIL
Other:

Lion Queen Izabel (TeamReallyAwesome) | 55 comments Name: Alexandria
Power (only two please): Twisting peoples minds, making them think what she says is obviously correct.
Appearance: Long, blonde hair curled in soft ringlets. She has bright green eyes with gold flecks and patterns in them. Shes petite, and is very slender.
Personality: She is a drama queen, no doubt about it. She makes everything she says, seem amazing. She twists you into doing her biding. Shes very outgoing, friendly, happy. Or, that might just be what she wants you to think.
Good/Evil: Appears good... but EVIL
Crush: TBD
Other:

message 14: by Kendra, Why is everyone's title so serious???? (last edited Sep 10, 2010 02:48PM) (new)

Name: Jade
Power (only two please): Undiscovered
Appearance: http://ui27.gamespot.com/2074/blmyste...
Good/Evil: Doesn't know
Other: Is Eric's sister

message 15: by Ameerawr, Weapon of choose spork; let the battle begin (last edited Sep 10, 2010 06:02PM) (new)

Ameerawr (unicornspooprainbows) | 607 comments Mod
Name: Lia
power: can change her appearence at will but her eye color stays the same and can shoot fire out of her hands
personality: had a rocky life born with these powers and was abandonded by her parents. She has lots of built up anger bitter only wants to kill anyone good and had a good life or is happy
Appearence: medium lenghth dark brown hair emerald green eyes (cat like)
tall semi muscular build (not manish just athletic) looks like a normal teen nothing really special other than her eyes.
Good/evil: evil but can turn good maybe
crush: no one yet
other: after her parents abandoned her she was taken under by the evil society and specially trained to kill all those on a special list that was formulated

message 16: by Dovewing (last edited Sep 13, 2010 12:13PM) (new)

Dovewing | 173 comments Name: Sappheire Silver
Nickname: Saffy
Grade if she went to school: She graduated from college when she was 14. (yes, I realize that that is very unlikely, but real people don't have superpowers either, so....)
Powers: Has wings and control over all the elements (Natural and scientific.)

Appearance:

Eyes: Like high-quality blue sapphires, her eyes are a clear, dark blue. They are bright and exited, as if always looking for an adventure, yet calm and wise, ever logical and calculating.
http://wwwtc.pbs.org/wgbh/nova/diamon... eye color link

Hair: Pure white in color, her hair falls to the small of her back. It is slightly wavy, and she always wears it either down or in a tight braid. When in a braid, it can be used as a whip.

Skin: Her skin is ivory pale and as smooth as porcelain. She has no moles, acne, birthmarks, freckles, ect.

Stature: She is thin, as her muscles grow close to her bone. This makes her very flexible, like the contortionists at Cirque de Sole. She has a naturally small build, and is about 5’3”. Despite that, she is quite strong.

Wings: Her wings are draconic in appearance and are about 13 feet from one tip to the opposite wing's tip. The leathery membrane is a diaphanous dark blue with silver veins running through it, and the thicker edges are silver. The claw-hooks on the top tips are almost razor sharp and good for combat. In the presence of the non-powered - the muggles of her world - she wears a backpack to hide her wings.

Usual clothing: She sees no reason to wear fancy, uncomfortable clothing all day, every day, so she dresses practically.

Shirt: It is a long-sleeved t-shirt in the colder months and a t-shirt or tank-top in the warmer part of the year. It is fashioned out of a dark blue lightweight material and is decorated with silver flames on the hem and edges of the sleeves. In the light, the flames seem to dance like they were real.
Pants: She either wears sweatpants (the nice kind, not the baggy kind) made of the same dark blue material or dark jeans. Both have the same silver flames at the hem, and no other decoration.

Backpack: Her backpack is dark blue like the rest of her clothing and has silver water-like patterns on the straps. It has padding on the straps and has a strap across the stomach area to distribute weight. The silver pattern ripples like real water in the sunlight, seeming like a stream. Saffy has the elemental structure of this backpack memorized, so she can make it come together and disperse at will, as she can with many things.

Accessories: She had a necklace with a chain of silver and a cross pendant. The pendant looks like this: http://images.auctionworks.com/hi/70/... . Other than that, she wears no more jewelry.

Crush: Nate
Good/Evil: Good
History: Saffy was born in the outskirts of London, England, in between the city and countryside. She taught herself to read at the age of two, almost before she could walk, and would sit around reading full chapter books by the time she was three. At five she was reading middle-school level books and understanding them. When she was six, around the time she was starting first grade, she started to grow little knobs on her back which had scaly flakes on them. Her mother told her to keep them hidden and not to tell anyone. About a year later, the knobs had grown into wings that could carry her weight. At the time her wingspan was about eight feet- just over twice her height. Her father wasn't happy to learn his daughter had wings, but started drawing blood for tests in his basement laboratory. He had been drawing her mother's blood for quite some time, but had only just started to take Saffy's. The day before Saffy's eight birthday, he promise to stop taking blood from her, but then the next day he called her down yet again for another test. She left with a slight red tint around her eyes, close to crying, and met her mother for birthday shopping. She got a new journal and some pens, and then they went back home. Two nights later, when her father was off at work and she was asleep, Saffy's mother was violently murdered downstairs. Saffy woke when her father came home and found her mother's body in a pool of blood. Her father left her at an adoption agency the next day. She was sent around to various foster homes, finally ending up in Chicago. By this time she was going into her first year of college, so she moved from her adopted family's house to a dorm room at the age of 10. When she graduated near the top of her class four years later - she had majored in literature and writing, minoring in theater - she moved back into her parents house, as she was not legally old enough to declare independence. She went back and got her master’s degree in writing, then moved back in with her parents yet again at the age of 16. It was around this time that she discovered her control over elements. In her year off of schoolwork, she spent most of her time on mission trips for her local church, which she had started attending when she came to this family, though she went to another church during her time at college. She writes in her spare time, and is still in the process of writing her first book, a 'fiction' novel about the life of a winged genius. She is about halfway through and plans to send it to a publisher through an agent when she completes the story.

message 17: by Ameerawr, Weapon of choose spork; let the battle begin (new)

((jeez you wrote alot!))
name: alex
appearence: shaggy black hair his bangs hand in his eyes, he has unusally colored eye they are very dark plum, he's tall with a muscular stature, doesn't stand out usually in dark clothing
power: invisabilty and fighting skills
personality: mysterious, outsider, doesn't like to talk sarcatic can be very caring and loving, sometimes can act alittle messed up
good/evil: undecided
crush: no one yet

message 18: by Dovewing (new)

Dovewing | 173 comments It's called detail. Lots and lots of detail.

message 19: by [deleted user] (last edited Sep 11, 2010 04:56PM) (new)

Name: Rosey
Power (only two please): power in igate
Appearance: http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:Li...
Personality: mischievous
Good/Evil: good
Crush: Eric
Other:

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

Dovewing wrote: "Name: Sappheire Silver
Nickname: Saffy
Grade if she went to school: She graduated from college when she was 14. (yes, I realize that that is very unlikely, but real peopl..."

yes she can have nate not i need on for kam and nina

message 21: by Ameerawr, Weapon of choose spork; let the battle begin (new)

Well my charrie isn't with anybody

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

ok

message 23: by Cathrine (new)

Cathrine | 58 comments Name: Jake
Power (only two please): able to create machines (idr the name of that power) and teleconisous (propbably didn't spell that right, oh well)
Appearance: http://media.photobucket.com/image/an...
Personality: can be considered a staker, but he is sweet, kind and tottaly in love with photography
Good/Evil: hard to tell at times...
Crush: Saffy and Lee (can't tell who he likes more)
Other:No one knows where he came from, they just know two girls caught his eye and he's been following them ever since.

message 24: by Dovewing (new)

Dovewing | 173 comments It's Telekinesis

message 25: by Cathrine (new)

Cathrine | 58 comments i thought so...i just forgot how to spell it...silly me.

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

Matthew Patel (Ameerah) wrote: "Well my charrie isn't with anybody"

want to rp

message 27: by Ameerawr, Weapon of choose spork; let the battle begin (new)

Sure bur after I do my homework

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

ok

message 29: by noah (new)

noah (bacteriologicallysound) Matthew Patel (Ameerah) wrote: "Sure bur after I do my homework"

Your mah homework?

message 30: by Ameerawr, Weapon of choose spork; let the battle begin (new)

Lol u remember that?! It was a mistake haha

message 31: by noah (last edited Oct 11, 2010 06:14PM) (new)

noah (bacteriologicallysound) Name: Terra Brisbane-Sanchia

Power (only two please):

SPEED. Terra can run at speeds unchartered by even the newest technologies of aviation.

TELEKINETICS SET. She is a master of the mind. She can move things with her hands and read into and warp people’s thoughts.

Appearance:

HAIR. Terra has long, light blond hair streaked with darker shades. Her hair is toally straight and hangs to mid-back. Het bangs fall into her eyes.

EYES. Her eyes are pale gray, almost white, rimmed with dark silver. In some lights they seem to have pale gold flecks in them, at night they look almost blue.

SKIN. Her complexion is warmly olive, with a slight tan. Her legs and arms are hairless.

FACE. She has a small nose and large, beautiful eyes rimmed with long black lashes. Her cheeks are always tinged with the slightest of rose and her lips are petitely beautiful. She always has dark bags under her eyes from a lack of sleep. She never wears makeup.

CLOTHES AND ACCESORIES. She wears loose long-sleeved shirts, generally waffle-weave and in neutral colors like gray or brown, baggy sweaters, and jeans, preferably tight. She wears bandages around her ankles (to keep the tendons tight for running) and wrists (for better focus with her telekinetics) and wears no makeup or jewelry. On her left hand is a tattoo: a single black dot, directly below the knuckle that attaches her middle finger to her hand.

Personality: Terra is thoughtful and not one to be tempermental. Whenever she is upset, she tries not to let it show. That’s not to say she’s terribly optimistic—she’s just neutral. She tries to fade into the background in most situations. She’s not one to fall for others and she trusts nearly no one.

Good/Evil: Good.

Crush: Doesn’t have one yet.

Other:

HISTORY. Terra was the daughter of Gerrard Brisbane and Samantha Sanchia. At a very young age, she showed signs of her powers. In the small religious community where the Brisbane-Sanchias lived, the powers were thought to be a sign of the devil. The dominant hand, through which the power was usually first channeled, was tattooed—marked for the other people of the town to see. Failing to do so was unlawful. When the town heard of the Brisbane-Sanchia’s child’s powerful gifts, a vote was made that the child should be executed as a safety to the village. Even her parents voted to have her killed, as they were spiteful, prejudiced, and unhappy with the daughter born to them. As a mob grew outside of the family's door, Terra fled with super-quick speed atop the roof of her house and down through the ceiling and rafters of the church, where she hid under the hay, feeling trapped and terrified. She managed to sneak out during the night and ran, ran all the way across Pennsylvania and came to rest in Ohio, in the mountains. For years there she lived on her, hunting animals by catching them with super speed, then using telekinesis to crush their brains--painless and instant. On Terra's thirteenth birthday she left the forest and made life in a nearby town. Since then she has been on the lam, slipping from place to various place in the hope that she will not be caught.

WEAKNESS. Terra has a terrible phobia of places extremely populated or confined spaces. She starts to panic if she ever runs into a situation like this. Street crowds, elevators, even shops and classrooms make her feel constricted and trapped. Her greatest fear is of being trapped.

message 32: by noah (new)

noah (bacteriologicallysound) Lucas Lee wrote: "Lol u remember that?! It was a mistake haha"

Yes, I remember. I will remember everything. Some day, you will all will regret having told me your secrets, after I tell them to everyone at my old-lady Bingo club.

message 33: by Sandra (last edited Oct 11, 2010 07:30PM) (new)

Sandra (goodreadscombloodyredeyes) | 2 comments Name: Kira
Power (only two please): element of earth and can read mind
Appearance: Hot Anime Girl Pictures, Images and Photos
Personality: heads her really personality underneath all personality mask
Good/Evil: neutral
Crush: she likes a few but, will not show it
Other: unknown to her own self

Name: Keito
Power (only two please): dark and light element
Appearance: cool pic 06 Pictures, Images and Photos
Good/Evil: neutral
Crush: none but, open
Other: friends with kira

message 34: by Kendra, Why is everyone's title so serious???? (new)

Bambi (Kaylabear) wrote: "Name: Cecilia Artry
Power: Recognizing people's biggest fears and turning into them, creating a hallucination that could make them die.
Appearance: Wavy, almost curly len..."

Like a bogert? ...or however you spell it....

message 35: by Ameerawr, Weapon of choose spork; let the battle begin (new)

I'm too lazy to make a new character or change my old one, she will be defined in my role playing and things. Also is my Alex character my brother because if so I made incestuous comments about him, so I'm confused.

message 36: by Kendra, Why is everyone's title so serious???? (new)

Bambi (Kaylabear) wrote: "XD I have absolutely no idea. Wait, I think you made him up as your crush."

I second Kayla on that.

message 37: by Kendra, Why is everyone's title so serious???? (new)

Bambi (Kaylabear) wrote: "I have no idea what that is, I was basing it off of Agramon from City of Ashes"

That thingy from Harry Potter 3

message 38: by Kendra, Why is everyone's title so serious???? (new)

Name: Jenna
Power: Changing appearances.(Like Mystic from X-Men (I've always loved that power) )
Appearance: http://www.layoutsparks.com/1/205777/...
Personality: Usually emotionless, and avoids conversation with other people
Good/Evil: She'd like to believe she's good.
Other: TBA

message 39: by Ameerawr, Weapon of choose spork; let the battle begin (new)

Bambi (Kaylabear) wrote: "XD I have absolutely no idea. Wait, I think you made him up as your crush."

Really? I thought he was with Kendra or something. Well I feel conceded >.<

message 40: by Ameerawr, Weapon of choose spork; let the battle begin (new)

Kendra wrote: "Name: Jenna
Power: Changing appearances.(Like Mystic from X-Men (I've always loved that power) )
Appearance: http://www.layoutsparks.com/1/205777/...
..."

Agh that's Lia's (my character) power.

message 41: by Kendra, Why is everyone's title so serious???? (new)

Patch:] wrote: "Kendra wrote: "Name: Jenna
Appearance: http://www.layoutsparks.com/1/205777/......"

Noooooooo. Darn it....... can we have the same power???

message 42: by Kendra, Why is everyone's title so serious???? (new)

Bambi (Kaylabear) wrote: "Patch:] wrote: "Bambi (Kaylabear) wrote: "XD I have absolutely no idea. Wait, I think you made him up as your crush."

Really? I thought he was with Kendra or something. Well I feel conceded >.

M..."

I can rp as Eric no prob

message 43: by Kendra, Why is everyone's title so serious???? (new)

^_^

message 44: by Ameerawr, Weapon of choose spork; let the battle begin (new)

Kendra wrote: "Patch:] wrote: "Kendra wrote: "Name: Jenna
Appearance: http://www.layoutsparks.com/1/2057..."

I guess sure if you want.

message 45: by Kendra, Why is everyone's title so serious???? (new)

Yayay.... Wait, you know what... I'll just not rp her until she has a use in the rp, that way you can be the only shapeshifter in the rp for a while :)

message 46: by Ameerawr, Weapon of choose spork; let the battle begin (new)

Okay thanks:)

message 47: by Kendra, Why is everyone's title so serious???? (new)

Yay. I feel blessed to receive the ameerah smiley face