Anything and Everything discussion

Romance Rp > Characters!!!

Comments Showing 1-25 of 25 (25 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Lion Queen Izabel (TeamReallyAwesome) | 55 comments ((Ugh! I so wanna do this right now! BUt my mommys making me go to sleep... meh!))

Lion Queen Izabel (TeamReallyAwesome) | 55 comments Name: Arabella
Appearance: Arabella has long, silky light brown hair. She has bright green eyes, with a light dusting of freckles across her face. Shes very petite, and is not the strongest in the world.
Personality: Arabellas quiet and shy, at first. Shes still quiet after you get to know her, but shes really nice. Shes very kind and caring, and loves animals.
Crush: TBD
History (a little something about the character): Her mother died when she was little, and grew up with her father who beat her, and her older brother never really cared enough to intervene.

message 3: by Kendra, Why is everyone's title so serious???? (new)

Kendra (KendraG) | 774 comments Mod
((Sorry, I'm really tired))

Name: Selena
Appearance: I'm too tired to post a picture; I'll do it later.
Personality: TBA
Crush: Open
History (a little something about the character): I'm too tired to post this; I'll do it later.

Lion Queen Izabel (TeamReallyAwesome) | 55 comments ((Didnt think I could be deep eh?))

message 5: by Kendra, Why is everyone's title so serious???? (new)

hehehe, I knew you would say that.

message 6: by Julia Horan (new)

Julia Horan Name: Julia
Appearance:
Personality: outgoing, flirty, hot tempered, aggresive, boy crazy
Crush: OPEN!!
History (a little something about the character): She was born in England, but then her mom died of lukiemia when she was 12, and then she moved to the states.

message 7: by Ameerawr, Weapon of choose spork; let the battle begin (last edited Sep 10, 2010 05:22PM) (new)

Ameerawr (unicornspooprainbows) | 607 comments Mod
Hi!

Name: miika
Appearance: medium lenghth dark brown hair emerald green eyes (cat like) tall semi muscular build (not manish just athletic) looks like a normal teen nothing really special other than her eyes
Personality: not shy she's a huge flirt (hehe) very outgoing and funny very headstrong and leadership type, sometimes shy can be catty or biatchy at times, tough not really girly
Crush: open (or it could be herself haha)
History (a little something about the character): when miika was younger her family died in a car accident has emotional damadge even though it doesn't show she is a tad emo will be reviled how much so at a later date, she acts like she doesn't car what others thinks but it hurts her. She had many different boyfriends but they all broke her heart so she doesn't easily jump into relationships

War of Warcraft master Name: Tom Fangs
Appearance:http://s.bebo.com/app-image/792530270...
Personality: flirty, outgoing,fun to be around, funny and wants a gf
Crush: OPEN!!!
History (a little something about the character): Lived in the state his whole life

War of Warcraft master Maybe

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

Name:Trinity
Appearance:brown hair,brown eyes,
Personality:kind,outgoing
Crush: openzz
History (a little something about the character):
mother and father are divoreced and she lives with her dad

message 12: by Ameerawr, Weapon of choose spork; let the battle begin (new)

Hmm he looks kinda old not like granpa old but older than 16

message 13: by Ameerawr, Weapon of choose spork; let the battle begin (new)

No he's not just smexy he's super sexy ;D

message 14: by Ameerawr, Weapon of choose spork; let the battle begin (new)

Haha why did have to make him so attrative yet so jerky darn you

message 15: by Ameerawr, Weapon of choose spork; let the battle begin (new)

Haha and I would be an awesome dude but I wouldn't be a playa actually I might be both a playa and nice and since i've not yet been able to express my pimpness I can't tell if I would be haha

message 16: by Ameerawr, Weapon of choose spork; let the battle begin (new)

He's only 16 and a half years older than me so I could totally date him lol just call me mrs. Joseph Gordon-Levitt :]

message 17: by Ameerawr, Weapon of choose spork; let the battle begin (new)

So who cares I was born first therefore I win and I'm taller so haha

message 18: by Kendra, Why is everyone's title so serious???? (new)

Or I can just take him :P wait- no keep him!

JONATHAN GROFF IS ALL MINE!!!!!!

message 19: by Kendra, Why is everyone's title so serious???? (new)

Well good......

message 20: by noah (new)

noah (bacteriologicallysound) Lion Queen Izabel wrote: "((Ugh! I so wanna do this right now! BUt my mommys making me go to sleep... meh!))"

My mom is very adamant about getting me to go to bed, but this may be because I have a sleep problem and get like 3/4 the amount of sleep I should.

message 21: by Ameerawr, Weapon of choose spork; let the battle begin (new)

Yup she's always open unless of course someone comes along haha

message 22: by Ameerawr, Weapon of choose spork; let the battle begin (new)

Yup she's always open unless of course someone comes along haha

message 23: by Ameerawr, Weapon of choose spork; let the battle begin (new)

Name: Alex
Appearance: http://www.google.com/m/search?site=i...
Personality: sweet, caring, smart, slightly naive and shy. Can be a bit intimidated by girls and isnt as confident as he wants to be.
Crush: selene?
History (a little something about the character): he grew up like a normal kid woth two loving parents who protected him from the world despite his looks he wasn't that popular partly because he was living in the shadow of his older brother therefor he became branded as mikes cute lil brother and nothing more. Ever since Alex has been trying to prove himself as Alex and not mikes little brother

message 24: by noah (new)

noah (bacteriologicallysound) Ima make one. I need to do something other than comment in other RP's character banks. Hold on a sec.

message 25: by noah (last edited Nov 23, 2010 03:18PM) (new)

noah (bacteriologicallysound) NAME

Full name: Donald James Lepland.

Full name origin: No particular relation between names, except for James, which was his uncle's name before he died of sudden, terrible cardiac arrest.

Prefers to be called: Donnie.

GENDER. Male.

Date of birth: November 3, 1995

Current Age: 15

Grade: Freshman

APPEARANCE

Complexion: Donnie has pale skin, almost the color of paper. He tans and blushes lightly and has no freckles or moles on his body, save for a birthmark on the inside of his wrist. He has acne problems, poor guy.

Hair color, texture, and style: Donnie's hair is straight and brown-black, curving up the slightest bit at the edges. He keeps it in a bowl cut around his head. It is usually kind of ruffled. His bangs hang down his forehead.

Eye color: Donnie's eyes are a light brown. In some lights they seem to be mild, clear amber. At least, that's what he thinks, but everyone else just says they're brown, except for his sister.

Height and build: Donny is rail-thin with no muscles around his lengthy arms. He's a few inches tall for his age and has long, thin digits. Although he is fairly leggy, his cramped stature, bow knees and turned-in feet make him look like a young child.

Face: Donnie's eyes are a little bit big, which makes him look a little cute. His cheeks are sharp-boned, and his nose is slightly, small, though his ears are regular-sized.

Style of dress: Donnie like baggy clothes in dark colors like burgundy, brown, gray, and army-green. He wears cotton and waffle-weave shirts, cotton T-shirts, and loose jeans and cargo pants. The only accessory he wears is a faded-blue cord snap band around his wrist with some indecipherable white letters mostly scratched off on it; the letters say "TCC: Helping, Loving, Caring" and the band is from the camp he went to as a little kid with his sister, Kim.

PERSONALITY. Donnie is incredibly shy, having lived most of his life as a social leper, and is kind of antisocial. He rarely talks and is kind of jumpy. At home he is more free with his emotions, but at school he is sedate and often apathetic.

CRUSH. ø

HISTORY

Family: Mother ("Ma"); Father ("Dad"); Sister (Kim {full name Kimberly}, aged 16, Sophomore).

Everyday life: Donnie's family is a rickety, haphazard mess of sorts. His mother and father are constantly fighting with each other; his sister, Kim, is debilitated by her social anxiety disorder and panic disorder, and often lashes out at her parents; and Donnie is ignored, being unspecial and quiet. The closest bond in the family is between Donnie and Kim, who have always been close. Kim had been watching out for Donnie since he was born.

Other: Donnie has a history of getting sick easily. He often stays home sick with fevers and other diseases. Karen stays home as well, because her anxiety disorders make it difficult for her to function at school.