Roleplay Unleashed discussion

Comments Showing 1-50 of 73 (73 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Nyghtmare, Master of MMORPG (new)

Nyghtmare | 1812 comments Mod
((BRAINS!))

Everley Sharp, the Clankinist (theawesomeestreaderpersonevah) ((please tell me they aren't all about eating people. That would be stupid.)) Astrum closed her eyes, drawing her coat tight around her in the cold night air.

Diabolical Daemonic   (DemonicAngel) | 107 comments Adrian closed his door softly, the knife glinting in his hands.

Everley Sharp, the Clankinist (theawesomeestreaderpersonevah) She turned down her street and stopped walking so quickly, lingering in the cool peacefulness.

message 5: by [deleted user] (last edited Oct 04, 2010 06:43PM) (new)

Capell was walking down the road in search of entertainment.

Diabolical Daemonic   (DemonicAngel) | 107 comments Adrian shuttered, looking around the darkness. He heard voices murmuring and weeping.

Everley Sharp, the Clankinist (theawesomeestreaderpersonevah) "sir, can I help you?" she called out, seeing Capell.

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

Capell noticed her and grinned "i was wondering.......if you could help me......miss....?"

Everley Sharp, the Clankinist (theawesomeestreaderpersonevah) "that's what I just asked.... Whatever. What do you need?"

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

Sauna rounded the corner.

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

Capell smiled warmly "i was wondering........how should i put this.....i have seem to lost my way.....im just moved here....."

Everley Sharp, the Clankinist (theawesomeestreaderpersonevah) "yes?" she asked, a little impatient now. After all, it was cold out.

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

Capell chuckled "you seem cold miss......"
he pulled of his sweater and handed it to her.

Everley Sharp, the Clankinist (theawesomeestreaderpersonevah) "you don't have to start taking off you clothes, sir. I'm quite warm enough." which was a lie.

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

Sauna watched them ((idk where you are but oh well..))

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

capell sighed "lying....is befitting for the dead.......you are human.......your alive....live your life......" he walked up to her.

Everley Sharp, the Clankinist (theawesomeestreaderpersonevah) "ummm..." she looked at him, confused.

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

Capell smiled slightly wrapping the sweater around her "there.......a perfect match......"

Everley Sharp, the Clankinist (theawesomeestreaderpersonevah) "Um....Thanks?" she drew the sweater around her body, shivering slightly.

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

Capell chuckled "no problem.....miss......i didnt catch your name....."

Everley Sharp, the Clankinist (theawesomeestreaderpersonevah) "Astrum," she replied automatically.

message 22: by [deleted user] (last edited Oct 07, 2010 12:47PM) (new)

"hmmm.....what a beautiful name.....my name is Capell"
he said.

Everley Sharp, the Clankinist (theawesomeestreaderpersonevah) "Nice to meet you, Capell."

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

Sauna silently spoke 'Astrum' to herself and watched

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

Capell smiled warmly "nice to meet you also"

Everley Sharp, the Clankinist (theawesomeestreaderpersonevah) "Is there anything I can do for you?" she repeated her question.

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

Capell chuckled "no....you helped me out already....."

Everley Sharp, the Clankinist (theawesomeestreaderpersonevah) "Oh...Kay...." she said, confused again. "Look, it was really nice meeting you and all, but I have to go." she handed him back the sweater.

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

Capell frowned "no...keeep it...."

Everley Sharp, the Clankinist (theawesomeestreaderpersonevah) She looked at him for a moment before smiling. "This is turning into one of those ridiculous chick flicks."

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

he laughed then smiled warmly "if you say so"

Everley Sharp, the Clankinist (theawesomeestreaderpersonevah) "I most definitely hope not. But thanks, Capell. It was nice meeting you." she smiled and walked slowly down the street, humming a hypnotizing tune as she went.

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

Capell watched her walk away "hmmm......?"
he glanced back into and alley and saw a shadow.

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

Sauna met Capell's gaze

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

Capell grinned slightly "well well what have we here?"

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

Sauna grew stiff but she held her ground

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

he chuckled slightly and began walking towards her.

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

Sauna took a slight step back but stopped herself from bolting What can he do? Kill me? she thought

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

a faint shadow appeared above Capell showing that he wasnt a creature to be taken lightly. Capell grinned as he was closing in in her.

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

Sauna's eyes grew wide "What do you want?" she asked in a shakey voice, taking a step back.

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

Capell sensed her fear "ahh....your afriad of me......how....predictable"

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

"What do you want?" she asked again, trying to let the fear ebb out of her.

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

he said nothing but reached into his jacket.

message 44: by [deleted user] (new)

Sauna watched him

message 45: by [deleted user] (new)

he looked at her "you want something?"

message 46: by [deleted user] (new)

Sauna sighed and straightened her shoulders "No...i want nothing from you" she said before turning and walking away.

message 47: by [deleted user] (new)

Capell heard a faint screeching echo throughout the alleyway "ahhh....they are coming....come here miss...and hurry"

message 48: by [deleted user] (new)

((is that him saying it or is that what they heared? lol))

message 49: by [deleted user] (new)

(thats what he said...sorry lol)

message 50: by [deleted user] (new)

((lol, sorry......and XD "That's what he said." just gotta point that out...lol))

Sauna turned, looking confused but followed him

« previous 1