Good Choice Reading discussion

General > Welcome!

Comments Showing 1-13 of 13 (13 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Damaris (GoodChoiceReading) (gcrdee) | 15 comments Mod
Hey everyone! Was just sitting here and decided to create a GoodReads group that has to do with our blog as well. You can post anything here from your review, blog link, giveaways, recommendations etc!

Take the time to introduce yourself and let us know what your favorite type of book to read? :0)

message 2: by Kelsey (new)

Kelsey (kelsey_alisse) | 2 comments Great idea!! Thanks for inviting me!! I'm Kelsey and I just starting book blogging back in June! I like to read mainly historical fiction and paranormal but also I read just about anything else..:)

message 3: by Misha (new)

Misha (mishamathew) Thanks for the invitation! I am a blogger too. My favorite genres are literary fiction, historical fiction and YA fiction

Lakisha Spletzer | 1 comments Hello, everyone! Thanks for the invite Damaris.

My name's Lakisha Spletzer and I'm a cross-genres writer.

My genres are science fiction, fantasy, romance with a healthy dose of the paranormal mixed in.

My favorite animal are the felines and you'll notice that trend in my work. I also like to take on subjects (dysfunctional family, neglect/abuse, conspiracies) that get people to think.

Here are my two books that are available now:

Jewels by Lakisha Spletzer
Werelove Dusk Conspiracy (Volume 1) by Lakisha Spletzer

I'm currently working on a fantasy novel and the sequel to my YA novel, Werelove Dusk Conspiracy.

message 5: by Susan (new)

Susan Mallery (susanmallery) | 2 comments Hi, everyone! Thanks for inviting me to join the group, Damaris. In case everyone didn't know, Damaris is my head cheerleader! Literally. LOL

message 6: by Erin (last edited Sep 07, 2010 09:59AM) (new)

Erin (chambersgirl) | 1 comments Thanks for the invite, Damaris!
Hi all!
My name is Erin. I am a dedicated Kindle reader and enjoy reading all sorts of romantic tales. I typically gravitate more towards para-romance, but I also enjoy a good dose of romantic chic lit, coming of age, and mystery. I like reading mass-published as well as indie books, pretty much anything that is available on Kindle and sparks my interest.

I'm looking forward to this group's activities/discussions! :o) Thanks!

message 7: by Raquel (last edited Sep 07, 2010 09:49AM) (new)

Raquel Vega-Grieder (skyla11377) | 1 comments Mod
Hello Everyone,

Thanks for the invite Dee. Good Choice Reading in case you didn't know is my Affiliate Blog. So I always love to show this blog LOVE....^_^.

I have my own blog Skyla11377:
http://skyla11377.blogspot.com/

I am a fellow review blogger who likes all different types of books (but even I have my limits....lol). I can't wait to see what this group has instore.

message 8: by Once (new)

Once (twilightsdance) | 1 comments Hey Dee,

Thank again for giving me more idea to help my own blog.

I also open a group page today, that way the other reviewer have access to post their reviews. Thanks

Cant wait for Fall Giveaway event!

http://www.onceuponatwilight.com

Hey Everyone! Thanks for joining our group hehe! :0)

You can pretty much do whatever you want to do here, as long as it has to do with books hehe! :0)

So what is everyone reading or going to read?

Susan wrote: "Hi, everyone! Thanks for inviting me to join the group, Damaris. In case everyone didn't know, Damaris is my head cheerleader! Literally. LOL"

I try :0)

message 11: by Leah (new)

Leah (leahkarge) Hey, Damaris, thanks for the group invite! My favorite genre is romance in general and I love contemporary, paranormal, and historical. My favorite author is Susan Mallery :)

This is my blog:
http://renaissancewomansreviews.blogs...

message 12: by Kieran (new)

Kieran Kramer (kieran_kramer) | 1 comments Thanks, Damaris! I'm an avid reader of all types of books, non-fiction included, but I especially love lighthearted fiction. I'm a huge Evanovich fan. And I love light romance!!! (It's what I like to write as well).

I also love to read Gothic writers like Victoria Holt. YA tends to be a favorite of mine, too, but again, in general, I stay away from super dark books. I read to de-stress, so unless it's a political book that I read to enlighten myself on a certain subject, I gravitate toward lighter fare.

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

Hi Everyone,
I am Tina Ordone and I also write under the name, Brita Addams.

Tina writes sensual historical romance, the kind I have read for many years. My first "Tina" book, Her Timeless Obsession, was just released by Noble Romance, though Brita's Sapphire Club series has been available to several months.

Please visit me at: http://www.tinaordone.com and read more about Her Timeless Obsession.

It combines the importance of family history with "thought travel." Can my heroine save a man's life, 100 years after his death, simply by wishing it so?

I do hope you'll take a look at Her Timeless Obsession.

Her Timeless Obsession by Tina Ordone