The Sword and Laser discussion

Why doesn't that Tom guy post more?

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Tom, Supreme Laser (new)

Tom Merritt (tommerritt) | 1157 comments Mod
This is my apology thread for being such a lurked in the forums. I do read almost every post in e digest sent to my email, but what with moving starting a new job and such I have been really bad about posting.

I'm vowing now (after being harangued at Dragon*Con) to try to post at the very least once a week. And not a crappy, "yeah that's right" kind of post but something I've thought about.

But let me say that I'm always impressed and awesome by the level of discussion that goes on here. That makes me want to make sure my posts are worthwhile, which then puts me in procrastination mode.

But hopefully now that I'm getting settled into my new job and getting pretty settled into my house I won't feel so overwhelmed. Thanks for your patience. I think this is one of the best communities on the Web! And I'm honored to be a part of it.

Tom

message 2: by Tamahome (new)

Tamahome | 6352 comments Tom's posting with both barrels now!

message 3: by Philip (new)

Philip (heard03) | 383 comments Here's the spot for your next post Tom:

http://www.goodreads.com/topic/show/3...

Then some people who don't know much about you can get a little more info on the mystery man of S&L.

message 4: by Stan (new)

Stan Slaughter | 359 comments yeah that's right.

(someone had to do it)

message 5: by Philip (new)

Philip (heard03) | 383 comments Tom- I think it goes without saying, but I'll say it anyway: we all want to to hear more from you because you're full of cool and we dig you. I appreciate you and Veronica and the time and effort you put into S&L. You guys have really helped grow my interest in and knowledge of the SFF genres. Thanks for all you do!