Book Lovers discussion

Current read

Comments Showing 1-10 of 10 (10 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Mary (new)

Mary I am currently reading two books. 1) The City Of Bones by Cassandra Clare and 2) Dead Until Deak by Charlaine Harris. I am enjoying both very much.

message 2: by Kathy (new)

Kathy (kathyhabel) I'm just about finished with Crescendo. Not sure what I'll read next. I have a huge pile!

message 3: by Mary (new)

Mary I think my "to-read" pile is getting bigger by the minute....lol

message 4: by Mary (new)

Mary I am now reading Pop Goes the Weasel by James Patterson. I am a huge Alex Cross fan; however, I have to break up my reading sometimes or I just get bored. So, one second I am reading James Patterson then the next I am reading Sookie Stackhouse. Is that strange?

message 5: by Mary (new)

Mary I am really enjoying City of Bones By Cassandra Clare. It really keep your attention and is a good read

message 6: by Christy (new)

Christy (csboone) | 1 comments Mary wrote: "I am now reading Pop Goes the Weasel by James Patterson. I am a huge Alex Cross fan; however, I have to break up my reading sometimes or I just get bored. So, one second I am reading James Patter..."

I love James Patterson's books. Alex Cross and all... They are very fast reading, so I can go thru them fairly fast. But then I do have to take a break from all the killing and stuff that goes on with Alex Cross.

message 7: by Mary (new)

Mary Christy wrote: "Mary wrote: "I am now reading Pop Goes the Weasel by James Patterson. I am a huge Alex Cross fan; however, I have to break up my reading sometimes or I just get bored. So, one second I am reading..."

I agree I take a break from them too

message 8: by Mary (new)

Mary I am currently reading City of Ashes the second book to City of Bones. I am really hooked on this series and cannot wait to see what happens to Jace and Clary

message 9: by Mary (new)

Mary I am still reading the Sookie Stackhouse collection

still love this series

message 10: by Mary (new)

Mary I have finished 3 of the Sookie Stackhouse collection. I have been reading the Mortal Instruments and its ok .... now I am starting the Stephanie Plum series...never read any of these before *fingers crossed* hope they are good! =)