College Students! discussion

Group Info and Updates > Author Interviews

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Jamie (The Perpetual Page-Turner), The Founding Bookworm (new)

Jamie (The Perpetual Page-Turner) (perpetualpageturner) | 4407 comments Mod
I was just wondering what the interest would be for author interviews if I could get some? Would you all be willing to participate? They could take the format of either us selecting questions beforehand and just posting it in a thread OR we could all be on here at a certain time on a thread and have the author on here with us to ask questions about the book/writing/etc.

message 2: by Sashana (new)

Sashana I’m a big fan of doing Author Interviews so I would definitely participate. It would be cool if everyone could be online at the same time, but I know it would be difficult.

message 3: by Jamie (The Perpetual Page-Turner), The Founding Bookworm (new)

Jamie (The Perpetual Page-Turner) (perpetualpageturner) | 4407 comments Mod
Well it wouldn't really be that we would all be online at the same time..sorry I didn't explain that well! I would have a thread open for like a week or so and group members and the author could pop in throughout that week!

message 4: by Sashana (new)

Sashana Oh, much better. That would work.

message 5: by Jen (new)

Jen (wishesandwanderlust) | 696 comments I would try to participate! If I haven't read the author's book(s) or if I didn't like them then I may not participate. But I would still try to.

message 6: by Shwetika (new)

Shwetika | 72 comments Jen wrote: "I would try to participate! If I haven't read the author's book(s) or if I didn't like them then I may not participate. But I would still try to."

So do I.

message 7: by Danya (new)

Danya | 13 comments Sounds like fun!

message 8: by Ashley (new)

Ashley (readerandwriter) I have already done a few author interviews for my book blog... Ellen Hopkins, Alex Sanchez, etc. Would you like to use them? Or do you want to creat your own?