Mythical Creatures of the Night.... discussion

Roleplays!!!!!!! > Real Vampires RP

Comments Showing 1-15 of 15 (15 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

Elena was walking down a sidewalk at night searching for food.

Psychotic_Dog_Demon "Probably just looking for a meal." Salvatore callde from the building above, jumping down and landing gracefully in front of them. "Just like I am." he said.

Psychotic_Dog_Demon Salvatore glanced to the vampire behind him and smiled, taking a step to the side, seeing them both.

Psychotic_Dog_Demon Salvatore bowed to her."yes, it has been a long."

Psychotic_Dog_Demon Salvatore chuckled and took a step back from Charity.

Diabolical Daemonic   (DemonicAngel) | 3 comments Morganna and Malik walked side by side, red and black heads huddled close together.

message 7: by Izzy (new)

Izzy (goodreadscomizzy) | 5 comments Kit pet Raelin gently on his head as they walked. She spotted a person and smirked,"Ready Raelin?"

Raelin nodded, Anytime, Kit.

Kit appeared behind the woman and grabbed her by the shoulders then bit down hard on her neck, the sweet blood spilling onto her tongue. She drank it all and dropped the woman as Raelin started to eat the meat,"This always works out great. I kill the people and then you get food," she smiled.

Raelin smiled and nodded.

message 8: by Izzy (new)

Izzy (goodreadscomizzy) | 5 comments Raelin smelled the air,Kit there's someone around.

Kit turned around and saw Charity and Salvatore,"Who are you?" she asked wiping the blood off her mouth.

Psychotic_Dog_Demon Salvavtore chuckled, then looked to Kit with a same smile. he bowed before her. "I'm Salvatore." he said.

message 10: by Izzy (new)

Izzy (goodreadscomizzy) | 5 comments Raelin stood in front of Kit and growled.

"It's fine Raelin, step aside," Kit gave them a friendly smile,"Well nice to meet you then. Name's Kit. And this is Raelin," she looked at Raelin who simply nodded.

message 11: by Elysse (last edited Dec 27, 2010 01:03PM) (new)

Elysse (readyforthemorgue) Alaneo and Ulgam leaned against the building's wall.

Psychotic_Dog_Demon Salvatore nodded to them then stood and yawned. "Well, I don't mean to be rude, but this is boring me, what with the emotions I'm sensing that I don't like." he said, casting a glance to Charity.

message 13: by Elysse (last edited Jan 23, 2011 01:55PM) (new)

Elysse (readyforthemorgue) Alaneo glanced over at Ulgam. "Bored yet?"
Ulgam nodded. "Incredibly."
Alaneo's stomach grumbled. "I need food, brother."
Ulgam nodded again as his stomach began to howl. "I hear ya, twinie."

message 14: by Izzy (new)

Izzy (goodreadscomizzy) | 5 comments Kit walked down the street, looking for someone to feed off of. She hadn't eaten for two days and she wasn't liking it.

Raelin looked around and spotted Marek. He tackled him and pinned him to the ground, growling.

Kit ran over and looked down at Marek, wondering if he was a vampire or a human.

message 15: by Jasmin (new)

Jasmin baker (jazzyboo) | 89 comments Mod
Exiting the corner store with arms full of groceries, Vickie and Jenny slowly made their way towards the apartment. A couple blocks from home, Jenny spotted what appeared to be a fight between two guys and a woman on the other side of the street. Curious she tugged Vickie to a stop and used her heighten hearing to listen in.