Paranormal Romance and Urban Fantasy Addicts discussion

Archive Discussion > Book Release Dates Calander—FictFact

Comments Showing 1-50 of 57 (57 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by GinBee, Founder & Mod (new)

GinBee (jennymbee) | 4468 comments Mod
We all know there are tons of books released each month and it is a hugh task to keep track of when the next book is out for the series we read, let alone keeping on top of new authors and series too.

Goodreads has fanastic information on all the books, but (and someone correct me if I'm wrong) there is no way to search by release date.

Head over to FictFact where they have an amazing book releases calander

FictFact Book release date calander

Let me know what you think!

message 2: by Danielle (new)

Danielle (Smiley1881) | 38 comments I love FictFact! Thanks Jen.

message 3: by Schelle (new)

Schelle | 46 comments I read about this site in a thread around here somewhere and have to say it is AWESOME!!!

message 4: by Steph (new)

Steph (angel4492) | 52 comments It's FictFactastic! :D

message 5: by Irene (new)

Irene Hollimon | 50 comments I'm on FictFact too. I love the site

message 6: by Tracy T. (new)

Tracy T. I'm on FictFact, but I had no idea about the calender. Thanks!

message 7: by Cat Russell (new)

Cat Russell  (Addicted2Heroines) (catrussell) This is great! Thank you! <3

message 8: by Alisha (new)

Alisha (schalazeal) | 28 comments Such a fantastic site. And that they regularly you a list of "soon to be released" books from the series you follow... magnifico!

message 9: by Mariya (last edited Sep 08, 2010 10:25AM) (new)

Mariya (cr6zym0nkeyiz) i dont really like fictfact that much i mean its convienent yes, but they dont always have the comming soon books, and you cant add them you have to email them for them to add them. and goodreads already have them on here which i like better. but their calendar is very useful.

message 10: by GinBee, Founder & Mod (last edited Sep 08, 2010 10:32AM) (new)

GinBee (jennymbee) | 4468 comments Mod
The calander is by far the thing I like best about FictFact!!

I know all this info is on Goodreads too but it's just so convienient seeing it all in a list - I then come look them up on Goodreads!!

message 11: by Renee (new)

Renee Rearden (reneerearden) | 43 comments I just joined FictFact recently. Not sure how it works, but I hope it keeps up with the monthly new releases!

message 12: by Shelia (new)

Shelia (sheliad841) | 186 comments Just join FictFact today. Thanx for the info.

message 13: by Rafaela (new)

Rafaela (rafahta) | 16 comments Very handy. Thanks!

message 14: by Angelika (last edited Sep 27, 2010 11:20AM) (new)

Angelika | 104 comments Another place you can check out new releases (plus upcoming releases) is Literary Escapism www.literaryescapism.com/info/release...

I know there is another place I check out releases (which I think was more accurate or it could be the other way around) but can't seem to find it at the moment. Will post it when I do.

message 15: by Diane (new)

Diane (dianes) Thanks so much for the info about FictFact! I love this site and think it is a wonderful way to keep up with my series!

message 16: by Amber (new)

Amber (ambermay_5) | 176 comments Great idea :)

♡ Sassy ~ Amy ♡ | 1 comments Thank you sooooo much! I just got on to google this too!

message 18: by Alison (new)

Alison (entropy_won) | 24 comments I love that they have all of the releases by date. Sweet!

message 19: by Brandi ;) (new)

Brandi ;) (clairadncr) | 11 comments WOW! Thanks for this site, I love it! The calendar is fabulous!!
I also check out www.fantasticfiction.co.uk
I like it bc it has bios, authors suggestions, ect.

Stormi (BMReviewsohmy) (bmreviewsohmy) Wow, what a awesome site. Wish I would have known about this earlier..lol

message 21: by Suz (new)

Suz I wish there was a plug in or something so you could incorporate it into your goodreads list. It's frustrating to have to maintain lists at multiple places.

message 22: by Cat Russell (new)

Cat Russell  (Addicted2Heroines) (catrussell) Agreed. I haven't updated my list at fictfact for some time. Lately I've just been going there to check the calendar.

message 23: by Wendy (new)

Wendy (wendysyri) OMG, this is awesome!! I've been looking for something like this!! Now if only there was an app for it!

message 24: by Lisa M (new)

Lisa M (lamessegee) | 462 comments Sabrina Fair wrote: "FictFact is awesome! I just wish they let you rate books but that's what Goodreads is for :-)"
Fictfact now lets you rate books, though you can't review them.

message 25: by Jerry (new)

Jerry (jersysman) | 2 comments I found an author that FictFact was not carrying. I filled out the form for new author and within 30 minutes they had added the author and the series that they had written. This is a good service with good customer support.

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

This is great! Thanks so much.

message 27: by Silke (new)

Silke Juppenlatz (silkejuppenlatz) | 14 comments Looks like a great idea! I'm always after a good read. :)

message 28: by Brian (new)

Brian Kirsten | 4 comments Hi everyone, Brian from FictFact here.

Thank you for talking about us, and just letting you know that we've added the ability to "Only show books in my series" to our book release calendar. Now if you're registered at FictFact you can filter the calendar by just the series you're following.

t'irla ~The Bookslayer~ aka Barbara (tirla) Kewl..thanks Brian!

Shera (Book Whispers) (sherabookwhispers) | 2569 comments We've got a Self Promotion folder for these kinds of posts. ^_-

You might get better traffic that way.

message 31: by Tricia (new)

Tricia Schneider (triciaschneider) | 27 comments I love FictFact! I use it all the time!

message 32: by Cassie Cruel (new)

Cassie Cruel (faith_isola) | 468 comments Brandi ;) wrote: "WOW! Thanks for this site, I love it! The calendar is fabulous!!
I also check out www.fantasticfiction.co.uk
I like it bc it has bios, authors suggestions, ect."

This site is great :D

And I love the Fictfaction Calendar, though sometimes I get a bit lost on there :/

Shera (Book Whispers) (sherabookwhispers) | 2569 comments Same here, Cupcake Cassie.

message 34: by Jessica (new)

Jessica | 6 comments Jen ~ GinnyBee wrote: "We all know there are tons of books released each month and it is a hugh task to keep track of when the next book is out for the series we read, let alone keeping on top of new authors and series t..."

Ok, you pretty much just made my year with this. Thank you so much!

message 35: by Shadowstorm (last edited Dec 12, 2011 05:55PM) (new)

Shadowstorm Norwicca (shadowstormnorwicca) | 5 comments Forbidden Fruit (The Sisterhood of Darkness) by Shadowstorm Norwicca
I think you guys maybe interested in this book. It is a Paranormal Romance series called The Sisterhood of Darkness and book 1 is called Forbidden Fruit. It is new to the book world. It has humor, sex , heroines, hero's, vampires, demons, angels, etc.,

message 36: by Inga (new)

Inga | 2 comments Thankyou to whoever found this site and posted it! I went and signed up...I love that I can keep track of all my series without having to keep a list myself!!

Shera (Book Whispers) (sherabookwhispers) | 2569 comments That's really cool Shadowstorm.

message 38: by Abby (new)

Abby  | 126 comments Does anyone know if there's a place for JUST PNR releases?

Shera (Book Whispers) (sherabookwhispers) | 2569 comments Maybe a few PNR blogs might have it. However, the UF and PNR genres cross too much.

message 40: by Michelle (new)

Michelle Scott (michellescottfiction) I love FictFact! I found it by way of another group here on GR. Now, it's one of my favorite websites.

message 41: by Jessie (new)

Jessie (jessie_87) wooow thanks for sharing this!!

message 42: by Alex (new)

Alex (acobaf) | 25 comments I love this site! I have the app and it adds it to my calendar online so that I can get notifications sent via email!

message 43: by Mel (new)

Mel (soireb) | 67 comments Wow, i'm in FictFact and I didn't even knew it existed. Thanks!

message 44: by Silke (new)

Silke Juppenlatz (silkejuppenlatz) | 14 comments The second of my Pack Justice series is coming out on the 3rd September, and it's in there. :)
Whee. :)

message 45: by Drue (new)

Drue DePompei-Hoffman (bapdrue) Personally, I think if Fictfact and Goodreads would combine forces you would have a near PERFECT tool.

message 46: by Rosanna (new)

Rosanna Leo (rosanna_leo) Brian wrote: "Hi everyone, Brian from FictFact here.

Thank you for talking about us, and just letting you know that we've added the ability to "Only show books in my series" to our book release calendar. Now i..."

Thanks for the info, Brian. Awesome!

message 47: by Rosanna (new)

Rosanna Leo (rosanna_leo) Jenny B wrote: "We all know there are tons of books released each month and it is a hugh task to keep track of when the next book is out for the series we read, let alone keeping on top of new authors and series t..."

Thanks for this, Jenny! Great to have this resource!

message 48: by Drue (new)

Drue DePompei-Hoffman (bapdrue) Alexandra wrote: "I love this site! I have the app and it adds it to my calendar online so that I can get notifications sent via email!"

APP, APP, WHAT APP, I CAN'T FIND A FICTFACT APP

message 49: by Brian (new)

Brian Kirsten | 4 comments Just letting everyone know we are currently beta testing a redesign of our book release calendar. Please check it out and let us know what you think - http://beta.fictfact.com/BookReleaseC...

message 50: by Kiersten, Mod (new)

Kiersten Fay (kierstenfay) | 501 comments Mod
nice

« previous 1

Paranormal Romance and Urban Fantasy Addicts

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Forbidden Fruit (other topics)