Texas Readers discussion

note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
Archives > Anyone want to take over as moderator?

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Pamela (new)

Pamela (teacupfangirl) I've moved out of Texas, so I feel like I should pass on the mantle to a local. If you're interested in taking over Texas Readers, send me a message letting me know. If you have experience moderating groups, be sure to tell me. :)

message 2: by Stephanie (new)

Stephanie Barko (steffercat) | 4 comments Hi Pamela-

I wouldn't mind moderating, but I must be new to the group b/c I don't remember interacting with it much.

However, I would like to be more involved here. Consider me a backup admin to whoever takes the reins.

Stephanie in Austin

message 3: by Chow (new)

Chow (chow_wilde) | 1 comments Pamela:

I'm interested as well. But like Stephanie, I don't have much experience moderating groups.

But if you're desperate, I'm happy to help!

Chow in San Marcos

message 4: by Kayla (new)

Kayla I'm only 13, but I moderate a lot of groups and I am probably one of the biggest readers in Texas. Out of the kids, at least.
However, someone older should probably take over. :) I would be happy to, though.
- Kayla (I don't feel comfortable telling you guys where I live, sorry.)

message 5: by Sapphira (new)

Sapphira (sabrinathewitchh) Still looking for somebody?

message 6: by Heather (new)

Heather | 2 comments Uh, I'm Halley, never moderated a group, only 13 and I'm probably above average in my reading, for kids. I would love to moderate a group, but it won't hurt me to not get chosen.

Halley in Katy

message 7: by Dale (new)

Dale Husband (seeker_alpha) | 2 comments I've moderated plenty of groups in various web communities. I'd be honored to take care of one in Goodreads too.

This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.