How to Promote YOUR book on Amazon discussion

Get Interviewed on the Kindle Author blog

Comments Showing 1-10 of 10 (10 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Aggie Villanueva | 15 comments A few days ago I was interviewed at the Kindle Author blog.

Is your book published on Kindle? Then you can get interviewed too. http://kindle-author.blogspot.com/201...

message 2: by Jeffrey (new)

Jeffrey Crimmel (jeffreyrcrimmelcom) | 37 comments How does one get interviewed on the Kindle Author Blog?

Aggie Villanueva | 15 comments Follow my link. At each interview David posts a link telling how to submit for an interview with him. Good luck. You'll enjoy it immensely.

message 4: by Jeffrey (new)

Jeffrey Crimmel (jeffreyrcrimmelcom) | 37 comments I clicked on u but ended up back here. how do I get to David and get the interview.

Aggie Villanueva | 15 comments I don't know. When I click on it it takes me straight to the interview there. Try just Googling "Kindle Author and see if you get it.

message 6: by Kait Neese (new)

Kait Neese Mason (kaitneesemason) | 84 comments Mod
I like this one Aggie! Thanks for adding this information for all the authors out there.

Aggie Villanueva | 15 comments You're certainly welcome.

message 8: by Kait Neese (new)

Kait Neese Mason (kaitneesemason) | 84 comments Mod
Hey everyone! This is Kait the creator of this group discussion. I am so glad to see everyone's continued use of this forum as I truly wanted to help provide authors with a "go to" community where they can discuss their book(s) and all things Amazon freely. I have often found that the Amazon Discussion Boards can be a not so friendly place and unfortunately many authors fall victim to "cyber-bulling". None of that here!

For the last few weeks I was attending the Taipei International Book Fair in Taiwan and let me tell you the desire to distribute foreign books into the U.S (as well as bring American "English" books into their region) is HUGE! It is all very exciting. One thing I noted which I felt everyone should know is that Amazon is the go to site for Foreign Rights buyers! Yup you heard me. Basically foreign publishing companies are realizing the value of Amazon and how it can essentially be used as a search engine when looking for new titles for rights purchasing. Having an amazon presence is more crucial now than ever as the site will only grow in the proceeding month/years in popularity.

That being said I wanted to let you all know I have created a blog to which I will be making 2 new posts a week all relating to Amazon. This blog will cover marketing tips, facts, and general information about Amazon. My aim is to help educate authors on using Amazon as this site should be treated by an author just as you would Facebook or Twitter. Social Media baby! ITS HERE TO STAY! Below is the link to my new blog! Hope you enjoy it and please feel free to leave comments!

How to Use Amazon to Promote Your Published Book
http://amazonauthors.blogspot.com/

Kait

message 9: by Tommy (new)

Tommy Jason Charles (tommyjcharles) | 12 comments "Blog has been removed."

message 10: by Anthea (new)

Anthea Carson (antheajane) | 14 comments Aggie wrote: "A few days ago I was interviewed at the Kindle Author blog.

Is your book published on Kindle? Then you can get interviewed too. http://kindle-author.blogspot.com/201......"

Thank you for sharing this helpful information.