TWILIGHT HATERS! discussion

Discussion > Descriptions of Twilight

Comments Showing 1-50 of 464 (464 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

message 1: by GSGS, I'm giving ANYONE Butterbeer. (new)

GSGS | 3406 comments Mod
Basically write about how you see Twilight! You can have as many insulting descriptions as you want!! (Terms and conditions apply. Joking.)

message 2: by GSGS, I'm giving ANYONE Butterbeer. (new)

GSGS | 3406 comments Mod
If you personified books, Harry Potter would be like, a guy model. A classic like Jane Eyre would be a sweet princess.
Twilight would be an ugly Frankenstein monster, made of little parts of other books patched together with a glue made of poor grammar and flamboyant adjectives.

message 3: by Clarence :P (new)

Clarence :P THAT WAS THE MOST AMAZING METAPHOR (wait...it wasn't really a metaphor...) EVER!!!!!!!!!

Miss Silvertongue (misssilvertongue) | 2006 comments You genius! I knew it was there somewhere.... :P

Miss Silvertongue (misssilvertongue) | 2006 comments God I'm slow today, I didn't realise this was a new discussion!!!

message 6: by GSGS, I'm giving ANYONE Butterbeer. (last edited Feb 05, 2013 03:10PM) (new)

GSGS | 3406 comments Mod
XD

Now everyone else describe Twilight and its crapiness!

Miss Silvertongue (misssilvertongue) | 2006 comments Twilight is the worse piece of 'literature' ever produced by a known author. It is unworthy to be called a book.

message 8: by OliviaJo (new)

OliviaJo | 51 comments Twilight just...makes me want to laugh at how sad the publishing business is these days. Any old person who can slap two words together and come up with a romance gets their book published. Of course, I simultaneously want to scream, rip my hair out, and pursue Meyer and other such authors with pitchforks.

message 9: by OliviaJo (new)

OliviaJo | 51 comments Lupin IS awesome. :D It is sad he has to be even associated with Jacob and the smelly dogs of Twilight.

message 10: by Emily (new)

Emily (lafillebrigitte) | 742 comments yeah totally! and in the movie (i have yet to see it, but a friend has) Lupin looks more like a wolf-man-thingy than an actual werewolf! it frustrates me so.

message 11: by Savita, I'm NOT giving away Butterbeer. (new)

Savita (haltranger) | 2117 comments Mod
Twilight. Is. Turd.

message 12: by Emily (new)

Emily (lafillebrigitte) | 742 comments no cussing now.

message 13: by Savita, I'm NOT giving away Butterbeer. (new)

Turd ain't cussing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

message 14: by Emily (new)

Emily (lafillebrigitte) | 742 comments it is to me.

and Twilight is like:
T-torturous to read
W-wimpy
I-illiterate
L-life-less (as in: Bella, get a life!)
I-ikky
G-gross
H-humungously (pardon the language) crappy
T-terrible

there. poetry. (speaking of poetry you all need to join the group Authors Anonymous. we need more members!)

message 15: by Savita, I'm NOT giving away Butterbeer. (new)

*Sigh* Ok, whatever. And, I like that.

message 16: by Swiftfire (last edited Sep 03, 2010 05:37PM) (new)

Swiftfire Yay! :D

If Twilight were a cupcake, it would be one of those ones with disgusting yet somehow addicting icing. The cake part would look good, but it would be actually mixed with hairs and inedible objects that you might choke on and die. Overall, it looks like it was made by a three-year-old, so you try it just to be nice... and then throw up and/or die.

And that's my extremely deep metaphor.

message 17: by Swiftfire (new)

Swiftfire XD

It would be a disgrace to all cupcakes.

message 18: by Amaranta (new)

Amaranta (foreverreader) | 314 comments Twilight offends everything.

message 19: by Emily (new)

Emily (lafillebrigitte) | 742 comments DON'T DIS THE MUFFINS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Miss Silvertongue (misssilvertongue) | 2006 comments Twilight doesn't even belong in this world! It's one dimensional, we're three!?

message 21: by GSGS, I'm giving ANYONE Butterbeer. (new)

GSGS | 3406 comments Mod
Very good, everyone.

If Twilight was a shoe, it would be an ugg (I don't personally like them, people). Trendy, but incredibly unstylish and crudely made.

Miss Silvertongue (misssilvertongue) | 2006 comments That's awesome! I love these metaphors or similes (whatever you want to call them) that people are coming up with! XD

message 23: by Amaranta (new)

Amaranta (foreverreader) | 314 comments Twilight is like eating to much food. You think it's a good idea at first(or you even know it's a bad idea, but you just want to eat...or in this case read) until your head is in the toliet puking up everything you just ate.

message 24: by Emily (new)

Emily (lafillebrigitte) | 742 comments goooooood one. i love eating.

message 25: by Emily (new)

Emily (lafillebrigitte) | 742 comments me either pretty much. but i know IM not fat, but other people? not so sure.... i only weigh like 90 pounds so yeah... and let's just say, i'm somewhere between 8th grade and 11th grade. so i know im good.

message 26: by Savita, I'm NOT giving away Butterbeer. (new)

Eating is good. I'm not fat, but I definetly am not skinny.

message 27: by GSGS, I'm giving ANYONE Butterbeer. (new)

GSGS | 3406 comments Mod
Back to descriptions of Twilight, huh?

Miss Silvertongue (misssilvertongue) | 2006 comments Twilight is like shopping. You buy something thats trendy then go home, realise it's utterly useless and you've wasted time and money.

message 29: by Emily (new)

Emily (lafillebrigitte) | 742 comments i haven't done that because im REALLY careful when it somes to shopping. try everything on! don't wear skinnys if a. you have super skinny legs already, or b. if you have skinny ankles and bigger thighs. it's just creepy. also my mum helps me make good decisions.

message 30: by GSGS, I'm giving ANYONE Butterbeer. (new)

GSGS | 3406 comments Mod
((Ooh, good one!))
Twilight is like a packet of chips/crisps/whatever you call them: all the ones which are intact are at the top, then you get to the bottom and they're all crushed and unedible.

message 31: by Emily (new)

Emily (lafillebrigitte) | 742 comments ummmmmmm. does that mean like the first book is ok but they get successively worse?

Miss Silvertongue (misssilvertongue) | 2006 comments Could be... GSGS?

message 33: by GSGS, I'm giving ANYONE Butterbeer. (last edited Sep 04, 2010 09:08PM) (new)

GSGS | 3406 comments Mod
No it means that when you first pick it up, you're like 'Ooh! Vampires!" and then the first page, you're like: "OK. Well I might be able to deal with this... maybe."
The whole story line gets progressively worst.

message 34: by Emily (new)

Emily (lafillebrigitte) | 742 comments so you think that the later series of Warriors aren't as good? a friend of mine thinks so too, she said not to even read the last series, but i will.

message 35: by GSGS, I'm giving ANYONE Butterbeer. (new)

GSGS | 3406 comments Mod
((im talking about Twilight))

message 36: by Emily (new)

Emily (lafillebrigitte) | 742 comments well, you said earlier they were similar. *shrug* oh well.

message 37: by GSGS, I'm giving ANYONE Butterbeer. (new)

GSGS | 3406 comments Mod
I never said that!! I haven't even read the blinking Warrior books!! I think you're getting a bit confused with a different discussion...

message 38: by Emily (new)

Emily (lafillebrigitte) | 742 comments oh. maybe. sorrys! XD oooooh you're right! opps.

message 39: by GSGS, I'm giving ANYONE Butterbeer. (new)

GSGS | 3406 comments Mod
XD That;s OK.

message 40: by Emily (new)

Emily (lafillebrigitte) | 742 comments zank you!

but back to the matter at hand:
Twilight is like my dog's poop. i have to hold my breath and deal with it!

message 41: by GSGS, I'm giving ANYONE Butterbeer. (new)

GSGS | 3406 comments Mod
Twilight is like getting a prank present. You see the shiny wrapping, and everyone's like: "it's a great present! You'll love it!' You open the present to find a great heap of yuckiness. You're really disappointed, and then angry when they make a freaking movie out of the heap of yuckiness.

Miss Silvertongue (misssilvertongue) | 2006 comments Euh... not not A freaking movie, THREE freaking movies!!!!!!!!! Bloody hell.

message 43: by Emily (new)

Emily (lafillebrigitte) | 742 comments YIIIIIIIIIIIKES guys! please! the group description said no swearing!!

message 44: by Miss Silvertongue (last edited Sep 04, 2010 10:59PM) (new)

Miss Silvertongue (misssilvertongue) | 2006 comments Sorry ebonyplet!! The only swearing I do in real life is that so yeah (sorta but no bombs for me). It's cute when Ron Weasley uses it. XD

Miss Silvertongue (misssilvertongue) | 2006 comments XD Blimey Hawee!!

message 46: by GSGS, I'm giving ANYONE Butterbeer. (new)

GSGS | 3406 comments Mod
Nice.

message 47: by Swiftfire (new)

Swiftfire Miss Silvertongue wrote: "Euh... not not A freaking movie, THREE freaking movies!!!!!!!!! Bloody hell."

I read that as "bloody 'ell" in Ron's voice before I even saw the rest of the discussion. XD

And good metaphors, people!

message 48: by Swiftfire (new)

Swiftfire Ebonypelt wrote: "me either pretty much. but i know IM not fat, but other people? not so sure.... i only weigh like 90 pounds so yeah... and let's just say, i'm somewhere between 8th grade and 11th grade. so i know ..."

I weigh more than most of my friends... then again, most of my friends are like a foot shorter than me and super skinny. So I'm good. XD

message 49: by GSGS, I'm giving ANYONE Butterbeer. (new)

GSGS | 3406 comments Mod
Well I'm about 40kg (I dont know if you use kg or what overseas - use a converter) which I think is underweight.

message 50: by Swiftfire (new)

Swiftfire Grrr. *looks up* So, like 88 lbs. I think I'm 105 or something, which, considering my age and height, is the norm. :P

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10