Camp Half-Blood discussion

Cabins > Demeter Cabin

Comments Showing 1-25 of 25 (25 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Mandy (last edited Sep 03, 2010 01:45PM) (new)

Mandy  Harmon (mandyharmon) Demeter kids do whatever you want here.

Counselor: Icholasn

message 2: by Jessica (new)

Jessica | 149 comments yay!

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

i'm still counselor, right?

message 4: by Mandy (new)

Mandy  Harmon (mandyharmon) Oh right! I forgot that. Yeah, if you are the counselor let me know.

message 5: by Nayana (new)

Nayana Harilal (sreekalaharilalgmailcom) | 169 comments hey,I'm not Demeter's, but we're cousins...I'm zeus's..

Rachel (daughter of demeter) (DaughterOfDemeter) | 58 comments okay.........Hi half siblings

message 7: by Nayana (new)

Nayana Harilal (sreekalaharilalgmailcom) | 169 comments heyy

message 9: by Nayana (new)

Nayana Harilal (sreekalaharilalgmailcom) | 169 comments Good 2 see u guys!! Nothin's up 4 me..Just ahnging around..

message 10: by Nayana (new)

Nayana Harilal (sreekalaharilalgmailcom) | 169 comments why r u laughin?

message 11: by Cammie Morgan (new)

Cammie Morgan (katelync) | 5 comments hi!
I'm your new half sister!!! ;P

Rachel (daughter of demeter) (DaughterOfDemeter) | 58 comments Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii I had ICECREAM so i'm HYPER

message 13: by Cammie Morgan (new)

Cammie Morgan (katelync) | 5 comments WOW!!!!! I LOVE LOVE LOOOVVVEEE ice cream!!!! :)

message 15: by Jessica (new)

Jessica | 149 comments okey dokey! although i don't know if i'll be there....oh well

message 16: by Jessica (new)

Jessica | 149 comments this is sad, i am the only one here :(

message 17: by Nayana (new)

Nayana Harilal (sreekalaharilalgmailcom) | 169 comments no u're not...

message 18: by 704evin (new)

704evin | 12 comments i second that...i'm here 2

message 19: by Hanna[h] (last edited Mar 16, 2011 06:56PM) (new)

Hanna[h] Cumberbatch (andthetheyburiedmemummble) | 575 comments Hanna walked in with her short red hair in her face as she blew it away. she still coudn't belive it, her out of all people,she was a ,what was it, a demi god. she sat down in the bed they asigned her and took out her things. one thing was for sure, she did not want any other problems with camp memebers, demi god camp members.

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

There's a new quest for all Demeter kids if you want to join.

message 21: by Hanna[h] (new)

Hanna[h] Cumberbatch (andthetheyburiedmemummble) | 575 comments YAY! thank you!!!!

message 22: by Hanna[h] (new)

Hanna[h] Cumberbatch (andthetheyburiedmemummble) | 575 comments Hanna bloped on her bed and started listening to her Ipod, clearly bored.

Susan the unicorn warrior  | 8 comments Susan walked into the cabin and placed her bags by a bed her hand went into her bag and pulled out a harry potter book and started reading

message 24: by Diana (last edited Nov 16, 2014 02:52AM) (new)

Diana Amy walked into the cabin and looked around. Most of the kids were sitting around or talking. She walked to a bed next to a girl who was silently reading a book. A Harry Potter book. Amy sighed took out a writing book and silently started to write.

message 25: by Zoe (new)

Zoe Jackson (zoeravenclaw) | 4 comments Hi