Classic Horror Lovers discussion

note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
Introductions/Group Housekeeping > Moderator Discussion Thread

Comments Showing 1-13 of 13 (13 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Danielle The Book Huntress (Winter Frost Queen)  (gatadelafuente) | 1347 comments Mod
If you are interested in being a moderator on this group, please feel free to volunteer. The duties would include:

1. Keeping discussions going and keeping them friendly.
2. Keeping the group folders and threads organized.
3. Organizing group reads and challenges.

message 2: by AA (new)

AA I would love to do it. I'm a moderator for a different group with about twenty folders and three hundred members, so I have experience XD lol

message 3: by Danielle The Book Huntress (Winter Frost Queen) , Jamesian Enthusiast (last edited Sep 04, 2010 02:30PM) (new)

Danielle The Book Huntress (Winter Frost Queen)  (gatadelafuente) | 1347 comments Mod
Amani, I tried to add you as a mod, and it said you needed a verified email address. Can you fix that and let me know when you get it done?

message 4: by AA (new)

AA Sure thing. I don't know why it says that, though - I've already verified my email address. >.>

message 5: by Jason (new)

Jason (darkfiction) | 164 comments I had to switch the e-mail account I wanted to use for Goodreads at one point because my old one kept bouncing all my updates. I also had to keep varifying the old e-mail address, which got to be a great pain in the ass. Maybe it's something similar, Amani. I now use Hotmail, and have had very little problems since.

message 6: by AA (new)

AA Shit, that would really suck >.> If it keeps happening, I'll probably do what you did.

Thanks for the heads up Jason ^^

message 7: by Jason (new)

Jason (darkfiction) | 164 comments No problem. :)

Okay, it worked that time. Thanks for volunteering, Amani.

message 9: by AA (new)

AA Welcome. Although, I must say, lately I've been really busy, so I'll try to come on as much as possible, but I can't be sure I'll on all the time.

message 10: by Martha (new)

Martha (hellocthulhu) | 325 comments Mod
If you need someone else, I could always help out.

Sure, Martha. Welcome aboard!

No problem, Amani.

message 13: by AA (new)

AA :)

This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.