Vampire Academy Series discussion

What do you think?

Comments Showing 1-50 of 457 (457 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

message 1: by Matthew (new)

Matthew (matydee) Hi. My name is Matt. I just started the series. I only read the first book. I am about to read the second. Tell us how you liked the first one and your favorite book in the series.

✌☮Cloeyஜ♥ | 26 comments my fave is blood promise.

message 3: by Matthew (new)

Matthew (matydee) Um.. Hi the last 10 members of this group. If you are still there...

✌☮Cloeyஜ♥ | 26 comments HI!!!!!
I DON'T KNOW ABOUT THE OTHERS BUT I'M HERE!!!
wink;)

♫Rose4ever♫ ~ Katerina  Mikhailov  ~    (Team Dimitri/Gale/Jace) Hey, i actually read the 2nd first then 3rd then 4th AND then 1st then back to 5th!!!

and i think the 1st was pretty good just that maybe it wasnt great to me since i read like the whole series before?!?!?!?!?!

FROSTBITE was GREAt!!!!
SHADOWKISSED WAS AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!(my fave)
blood promise pretty good
SPIRIT BOUND pretty awesome TOO(even though lots of pple didnt like it)

✌☮Cloeyஜ♥ | 26 comments blood promise is my fav.
wink;)

message 7: by Sarah (new)

Sarah (sarahashari) | 2 comments My favorite book is whatever one I just so happen to have in my hand. So in two weeks that'll be Last Sacrifice.

message 8: by Jade (new)

Jade Alexia | 2 comments Woah!! The last sacrifice is coming out next week and I feel like I'm gonna cry :P

message 9: by Hareem (new)

Hareem (callmehimo) Ok, I have joined this club right now..... can someone tell me what do I have to do?????????

Kayleigh {K-Books} (kayley_12) hi my name is kayleigh n i cnt wait 2 read the rest of this series i have only read the first 2 but as soon as i have finished pretty little liars book 1 i am reading the others.
thanx 4 the oinvite rose4ever

message 11: by Tran (new)

Tran D (vampire_fan) | 68 comments hi im alice...i think some of you know me on here :D

Kayleigh {K-Books} (kayley_12) i no u alice :p

message 13: by Miranda (new)

Miranda | 98 comments ooh so do i!

message 14: by Tran (new)

Tran D (vampire_fan) | 68 comments lol i kno both of u!

message 15: by Miranda (new)

Miranda | 98 comments lolhaha:)

Kayleigh {K-Books} (kayley_12) :D

message 17: by Tran (new)

Tran D (vampire_fan) | 68 comments hahaha

Kayleigh {K-Books} (kayley_12) :p

message 19: by Tran (new)

Tran D (vampire_fan) | 68 comments so wats ur favorite vampire academy book

message 20: by Hareem (new)

Hareem (callmehimo) Oh sorry, I forgot to introduce myself!!! Hi friends, my name is Hareem!!!

message 21: by Alyssa (new)

Alyssa (shyluck13) | 1 comments I read it like this: VA, SK, FB, BP, SB. If you got that :P
Hi, Matt! I think you'll like them, they're awesome!
My favourite is SK, but Blood Promise is a close second.

Kayleigh {K-Books} (kayley_12) i've only read the first 2 so far, as i got distracted with pretty little liars. i prefered VA tho

message 23: by Kristi (new)

Kristi (krististern) Hi, I'm Kristi- I love all the VA books!

It's hard to pick just one favorite out of the series because they all have something in them that makes them special.

I do have this theory, though:

The first book is the one that draws me into a series. If I didn't like/love the first book I wouldn't bother with the sequel so I'd probably skip the series
Weird Logic, I know!

Kayleigh {K-Books} (kayley_12) thats very tru kristi, if ur not crazy about the first book, ur reli unlikely 2 read the rest of the series. i love the first book of man series atm im luvin the first pretty little liars book. its definately got me addicted to that series. lol

message 25: by Tabatha (new)

Tabatha hi i'm Tabatha, this is my fav series i have read this series about five times now, with the upcoming release it will total 6. i have this thing when i read a series, if a new book comes out i need to reread from the beginning. my fav is shadowkissed, but with last sacrifice coming next week i am sure it will end up being my number 1

message 26: by Miranda (new)

Miranda | 98 comments whoo hoo!

message 27: by Tran (new)

Tran D (vampire_fan) | 68 comments omg im so excited for last sacrifice! my fav was the sb

Kayleigh {K-Books} (kayley_12) lolz tabitha i do exactly the same thing. when i reli like a series n i know what date the nxt book is coming out i start the whole series from the beginning so that when i finish the last 1 the new 1 will pretty much b out, or out very very soon.

message 29: by Tabatha (last edited Nov 28, 2010 04:10PM) (new)

Tabatha i do the same with HON, and if i'm right aren't you one of the twins Kayleigh-Marie?

message 30: by Tabatha (new)

Tabatha happy rereading :P

✌☮Cloeyஜ♥ | 26 comments hi

message 32: by Tran (new)

Tran D (vampire_fan) | 68 comments Kayleigh-Marie wrote: "lolz tabitha i do exactly the same thing. when i reli like a series n i know what date the nxt book is coming out i start the whole series from the beginning so that when i finish the last 1 the ne..."

u hav a twin?

message 33: by Tran (new)

Tran D (vampire_fan) | 68 comments hi cloey

message 34: by Tabatha (new)

Tabatha my bad in HON group they pick who they would be in the books

message 35: by Miranda (new)

Miranda | 98 comments Shaunee! By fffarrr! I LOVE jamican people!

message 36: by Mary frances (new)

Mary frances (red_mary) | 3 comments ✌☮Cloeyஜ♥ wrote: "my fave is blood promise."

mine as well

message 37: by Isatou (new)

Isatou Gaye (ishagaye1) | 17 comments my faviorite is spirit bound it was awesome i cant wait for last sacrifice i know its gonna be great who do u think lissas sibling is i think its jill

message 38: by Isatou (new)

Isatou Gaye (ishagaye1) | 17 comments Matt wrote: "Hi. My name is Matt. I just started the series. I only read the first book. I am about to read the second. Tell us how you liked the first one and your favorite book in the series."

hwy matt i love the fact that ure a guy and reading this cuz most ppl think its just for girls but i beg to differ =i think anyone can read it and u just proved that have u finished the second one cuz i finished all and im waiting for last sacrifice the last book was crraaazy

message 39: by Isatou (new)

Isatou Gaye (ishagaye1) | 17 comments Hareem wrote: "Oh sorry, I forgot to introduce myself!!! Hi friends, my name is Hareem!!!"

hi harrem im isha im crazy in,loive wi vampire a cademy its a great series my fave would have 2 be spirit bound i had a crazy series of events within the story i cant wait for last sacrifice how bout u

message 40: by Isatou (new)

Isatou Gaye (ishagaye1) | 17 comments Kayleigh-Marie wrote: "lolz tabitha i do exactly the same thing. when i reli like a series n i know what date the nxt book is coming out i start the whole series from the beginning so that when i finish the last 1 the ne..."

okay id the that all the time just to refresh my memeory or if the ending left me on a cliffhanger i would read the end then start the next book ive done it so mant times with vampire kisses

message 41: by Miranda (new)

Miranda | 98 comments mmmmh hmm. But shes from Connecticut. Her background nationality is jamaican.

Kayleigh {K-Books} (kayley_12) Tabitha - yes i am 1 of the HON twins ;)

alice - no i am not a twin. in HON there's these 2 characters who agree on everything and call each other twins coz they r so alike and on here me n stacy r like that we agree on absolutely everything so we call each other twin n every1 else calls us the twins. we all have a character from the series which started with me n stace calling each other twins lmfao. LOLz we decided stacy would b shaunee and i would b erin but reli we just call each other twin

Isha - i reli want 2 read vamp kisses r they any good?

Kayleigh {K-Books} (kayley_12) i cnt reli say which book is my favourite as i have only read the first 2 but i will let u all know when i have read the rest of them.

message 44: by Matthew (new)

Matthew (matydee) Whoever got more people back into this group is AMAZING! ^_^

Kayleigh {K-Books} (kayley_12) i think it was rose4ever who invited me. thanx for the invite hun. i'll b able 2 join in more conversations when i've finished reading the series lol

message 46: by Matthew (new)

Matthew (matydee) Isha wrote: "Matt wrote: "Hi. My name is Matt. I just started the series. I only read the first book. I am about to read the second. Tell us how you liked the first one and your favorite book in the series."

..."

Thanks a lot Isha! ^_^ Because before I looked at your comment I went through all the people in this group and found out that I am the only male... I think. But since then I have read the first three books. I NEED TO GET MY HANDS ON BLOOD PROMISE!

message 47: by Tran (new)

Tran D (vampire_fan) | 68 comments omg your the first male that i "met" who read vampire academy!

Kayleigh {K-Books} (kayley_12) yep me 2 alice.

message 49: by Matthew (new)

Matthew (matydee) I feel special! But I have to thank my friend for getting me into the series.

message 50: by Matthew (new)

Matthew (matydee) Ursula the Strigoi wrote: "i no lots of guys who have read it actully it s one jae aka PJdd44"

What do you mean by "Jae aka Pjdd.."?

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10