Roleplay Unleashed discussion

Romance Rp > College

Comments Showing 1-50 of 71 (71 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Nyghtmare, Master of MMORPG (new)

Nyghtmare | 1812 comments Mod

message 2: by Devyn Kelly! (new)

Devyn Kelly! | 117 comments Jaylene wondered in and sat down on her dorm bed. She smiled as she was excited to be back for her 2nd year of college. She sighed as she thought about the party the jocks were throwing and how when they saw her, she was asked to join. She was unsure if she should go, as she remembered how much trouble they had caused her the year before.

message 3: by Carigan (new)

Carigan (cariganisawesome) | 31 comments Julian was getting ready for a party in hid bathroom. He was hoping he would be able to meet someone who was not willing to go to the party like him.

message 4: by Devyn Kelly! (new)

Devyn Kelly! | 117 comments Jaylene stood up and walked over to the desk. She grabbed one of her many bags and reached in for a notebook. "A-ha!" She said as she found it. She wrote down reasons why she shouldn't go and why she should. It took her a while to balance it out and decide, even though she shouldn't go, she would. Maybe she'd meet a nice boy, who wouldn't rush right into something she didn't want to do. Maybe. She thought as she threw the pad and pen onto the desk and lay on her bed again.

message 5: by Carigan (last edited Oct 19, 2010 04:16PM) (new)

Carigan (cariganisawesome) | 31 comments Julian walked into the party. It was like every of there college party. Lots of noise and alcohol.

message 6: by Devyn Kelly! (new)

Devyn Kelly! | 117 comments Jaylene rushed out the door and headed to the party. She walked in and carefully picked her way around the dance area to the couch and sat down. She was offered too much alcohol already and she hadn't even been here for five minutes.

message 7: by Carigan (new)

Carigan (cariganisawesome) | 31 comments Julian walked over and sat down on the couch. "Hello." He said to the girl by him.

message 8: by L (new)

L (audinosbiitch) Honor walked into the party. Jeez, how much noise can they make? She thought, trying to squeeze through the people grouped around the door. Liz trailed behind her sister, having a little less trouble than her elder sister in cutting through. She enjoyed the music quite a lot, unlike her sister, who preferred classical. Someone wandered up to Liz and offered her a drink. "No, thanks." She said, then walking away. She started looking for a place to sit.

message 9: by Devyn Kelly! (new)

Devyn Kelly! | 117 comments "Hi. I'm Jaylene." She said smiling at him. He looked really nice and she thought he was kinda cute. She thought about it for a second and then she wondered if he was one of the party host. She sighed at the stupid jocks.

message 10: by Carigan (new)

Carigan (cariganisawesome) | 31 comments "I am Julian." He gave her is hand to shake.

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

Emily strolled into the party, a few drunk guys trying to drag her down by the skirt. She had to slap their hands away.

message 12: by Devyn Kelly! (new)

Devyn Kelly! | 117 comments Jaylene shook his hand. "Nice to meet u." She said.((on my mom's Nook))

message 13: by Carigan (new)

Carigan (cariganisawesome) | 31 comments ((awesome))

"You too. So what brought you to this party?" Julian asked.

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

((Nook?))

Emily walked over to the bar.

message 15: by Carigan (new)

Carigan (cariganisawesome) | 31 comments ((Yeah the nook))

message 16: by L (new)

L (audinosbiitch) Liz swerved around a group of guys who were obviously drunk, ignoring the looks they were shooting her. ((Anyone to RP with?))

message 17: by Carigan (new)

Carigan (cariganisawesome) | 31 comments ((Yeah I can))

message 18: by L (new)

L (audinosbiitch) ((OK...))
Honor turned, and saw her sister wasn't there. SHe shrugged slightly, but, paying no attention to where she was going, bumped right into the same boys Liz ahd avoided. She slapped there hands off her, and walked in the opposite direction, keeping a wary eyes out.

message 19: by Carigan (new)

Carigan (cariganisawesome) | 31 comments Julian got up from the couch to get a drink. He avoided the drunk guys and walked to the bar.

message 20: by L (new)

L (audinosbiitch) Honor didn't have any idea where she was going. She ended up near a bar area, near a crowd of people gathered on the floor.

message 21: by Carigan (new)

Carigan (cariganisawesome) | 31 comments Julian sat at the bar. He ordered some whiskey and turned to the girl next to him. "Hey," he said.

message 22: by L (new)

L (audinosbiitch) ((Honor?))
Honor turned to look at him. "Hi." She said, in a sort of musical voice. He didn't look like the other guys she'd seen here, like all they wanted to do was pull your skirt, or in her case jeans, off.

message 23: by Carigan (new)

Carigan (cariganisawesome) | 31 comments ((Sure sorry))

"My name is Julian." Julian offered his hand for her to shake.

message 24: by L (new)

L (audinosbiitch) "Honor." She said, shaking his hand.

message 25: by Carigan (new)

Carigan (cariganisawesome) | 31 comments "Thats a wonderful name. So what brings you here?" Julian gestured to the room with his hand.

message 26: by L (new)

L (audinosbiitch) "Liz." she said, "My sister." She explained.

message 27: by Carigan (new)

Carigan (cariganisawesome) | 31 comments "Oh, thats cool. So what year are you in?" He hoped she knew he was referring to college.

message 28: by L (new)

L (audinosbiitch) "Second." Honor replied.

message 29: by Carigan (new)

Carigan (cariganisawesome) | 31 comments "Cool. I am in my third. What are you majoring in?" he asked.

message 30: by L (new)

L (audinosbiitch) "Art."

message 31: by Carigan (new)

Carigan (cariganisawesome) | 31 comments "that is very interesting. I'm not that good with art though." Julian smiled .

message 32: by L (new)

L (audinosbiitch) Honor nodded. "What about you?" She tilted her head a little to the side.

message 33: by Carigan (new)

Carigan (cariganisawesome) | 31 comments "Cinematography. I want to be a director." Julian wanted to be one of the best directors of his time.

message 34: by L (new)

L (audinosbiitch) Honor nodded again.

message 35: by Carigan (new)

Carigan (cariganisawesome) | 31 comments " Why do you like art?" Julian asked.

message 36: by L (new)

L (audinosbiitch) "I find I can express myself better through art than I can through words or anything else."

message 37: by Laika (new)

Laika | 16 comments Jillyboo walked in.

message 38: by Carigan (new)

Carigan (cariganisawesome) | 31 comments Julian thought over what she just said. "that is a very good reason. Do you have any paintings thy I could see some time?"

message 39: by Laika (new)

Laika | 16 comments Jillyboo saw Julian and smiled at the thought of a new friend.
"Hi, Julian."

message 40: by Carigan (new)

Carigan (cariganisawesome) | 31 comments Julian turned and saw Jillyboo. "Hey man. What's up?"

message 41: by Laika (new)

Laika | 16 comments Jillyboo smiled handsomely.
"Oh, you know, just the good old things. Do you wanna hang out today?"

message 42: by Carigan (new)

Carigan (cariganisawesome) | 31 comments Julian looked over at honor. " maybe later man."

message 43: by L (new)

L (audinosbiitch) Honor looked at Jillyboo. "Hello. I'm Honor."

message 44: by Carigan (new)

Carigan (cariganisawesome) | 31 comments Julian felt embarrassed for not introducing them earlier.

message 45: by L (new)

L (audinosbiitch) Honor sensed his embarrassment and looked at him, her expression saying, It's fine.

message 46: by Carigan (new)

Carigan (cariganisawesome) | 31 comments "Uh, honor this is Jillyboo. Jillyboo this is Honor." Julian mumbled quickly.

message 47: by L (new)

L (audinosbiitch) Honor nodded to Jillyboo.

message 48: by Carigan (new)

Carigan (cariganisawesome) | 31 comments (( do you think she will respond???))

message 49: by L (new)

L (audinosbiitch) ((Shadowcat? I dunno...))

message 50: by Carigan (new)

Carigan (cariganisawesome) | 31 comments (( should we continue or what??))

« previous 1