YA Must-Reads discussion

Fun Stuff/Games!! > To The Person Below Me (TTPBM)

Comments Showing 1-50 of 59 (59 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by ~Tormiester~, The Writer (new)

~Tormiester~ (hatsoff343) | 363 comments Mod
this is a game where you ask questions! first you answer the person's above you question then you write TTPBM: (and write your question) There is no limit to this game. Enjoy!

TTPBM: What's your favorite food?

message 2: by Lyla (new)

Lyla Lougee (LylaLougee-Author) | 32 comments Blue eggs and Ham. Yes, it is actually possible to make blue eggs and ham. It's very fun, and much cooler than green eggs and ham because it hasn't been prescribed by any doctor.

TTPBM: How many times have you landed, stepped, jumped, rolled, or sliped into something unpleasant?

message 3: by ~Tormiester~, The Writer (new)

Uh...I believe four times that I remember. One of them was cafeteria food (at least I think it was cafeteria food =^/)

TTPBM: How many books have you read in one day?

message 4: by Lyla (new)

Lyla Lougee (LylaLougee-Author) | 32 comments 17. I read some really little series. I can't say I really know what series it was, but there's like forty books in it and they're all about a hundred maybe a hundred fifty pages.

TTPBM: If you had some choice in the matter, would you rather be shot in the head by a member of the russian mafia, or have your arms broken by serios gangsters in New York?

(Gotta love my questions XD)

message 5: by ~Tormiester~, The Writer (last edited Sep 04, 2010 08:49AM) (new)

(This isn't going to happen, right??? 0_0) The gangsters in New York. At least you'll still be alive!

TTPBM: Would you rather get eaten alive by a stuffed animal or jump off the empire state building while eating.

message 6: by Lyla (new)

Lyla Lougee (LylaLougee-Author) | 32 comments Jump off the empire stae building. At least I'd be happy before I died. :)

TTPBM: Would you rather eat ten thousand pounds of cookies or one pound of salt?

message 7: by Kimberlee (new)

Kimberlee Franco (cheergurl_kim) | 12 comments cookies!!! :)......if i didnt have to eat them all at once

TTPBM: What are you most looking forward to at this moment and time???

message 8: by ~Tormiester~, The Writer (new)

SCHOOOL! longest One month summer ever!!!

TTPBM: What's your word of the day?? (a word you say a lot today)

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

it's only 7:15am, but i live on a farm, so everyone in my house has been up since 5am. yes, even durin' the summer. so far i've been sayin' dude a lot. but, tori u kno me, i say that too much. :p

TTPBM: What's your latest tv series obbsession?? did i spell that ritee?? O.o

message 10: by Lyla (new)

Lyla Lougee (LylaLougee-Author) | 32 comments One b. Umm... probably LoST> I just barely got into it and it's a little addicting.

TTPBM: what is one of your common mechanical mistakes in writing? (Such as, I put an e on the end of every other word.)

message 11: by ~Tormiester~, The Writer (new)

I sometimes hit space before the recent word is spelled. Ex: Th emore I think the mor ei accomplish.

TTPBM: Who do you admire most in this world???

message 12: by Rosalyn (new)

Rosalyn Leigh (t-rose) i had a bad attitude when i was younger so its a tie between my mom and my dad. anybody who can raise a girl with an attitude like that certainly deserves admiration x)

TTPBM:given the fact you've got one arm tied behind your back with a chain with a master lock and no key, you're left foot is chopped off, you're trapped in a cellar with Bill Cosby whose too distracted by the lime jello he's eating with the theme to "elmo's song" playing over and over and over, how do you get out of this situation?

lol just joking. here's the real question:

TTPBM: assuming that you won't die from this, what would you be willing to down in one sitting for, say, a million bucks: tooth paste or lotion(any brand or scent of your choice hahaha)?

message 13: by ~Tormiester~, The Writer (new)

Lotion! Toothpaste would burn if I think about it.

TTPBM: watcha readin now?

message 14: by Patti, The Reader (new)

Patti | 327 comments Mod
The Wake of Lorelei Lee! The newest installment of my beloved Bloody Jack series!

TTPBM: What upcoming book are you most excited about....?

message 15: by Alice (new)

Alice (aliciairene) Is a tie between Last Sacrifice and Awakend.

TTPBM: Your favorite character you've read?

message 16: by Camilla (new)

Camilla (camillaisloved) | 177 comments Ooooo ... Good one. I would have to say Rose from VA. She's bada**!

TTPBM: What book-into-movie are you most excited about?

message 17: by ~Tormiester~, The Writer (new)

Harry Potter! Though, I hate that everyone keeps saying that Dumbledor id dead!!!! >=^( [sorry if I spelled his name wrong]

TTPBM: What is your favorite winter treat???

message 18: by Camilla (new)

Camilla (camillaisloved) | 177 comments Mmmmm! Coffee with hot coco mixed in with cinnamon and vanilla! Yum!

TTPBM: What is your favorite Christmas carol?

message 19: by Rebecca (new)

Rebecca (alwaysrebecca) Carol of the Bells or Parade of the Wooden Soldiers

TTPBM: What is your favorite thing about the holidays?

message 20: by Camilla (new)

Camilla (camillaisloved) | 177 comments The snow!!!! I love that it makes everything look clean. For a while anyway. >.<

TTPBM: What are you wishing to get during the holidays?

message 21: by ~Tormiester~, The Writer (new)

Books, duh! lol!

TTPBM: what sport do you enjoy watching as well as playing?

message 22: by Alice (new)

Alice (aliciairene) hmm, soccer.

TTPBM: what was your latest dream about?

message 23: by Rebecca (new)

Rebecca (alwaysrebecca) A person was about to choke me and I didn't do anything to stop them and then they ended up not choking me... It was weird.

TTPBM: what is your favorite childhood memory?

message 24: by Alice (new)

Alice (aliciairene) when the whole family would hang out together.

TTPBM: Biggest mistake you've ever done?

message 25: by ~Tormiester~, The Writer (new)

Trusted a loud mouth to keep a dark secret.

TTPBM: What is the first word that comes to your mind when you hear: "Whoa! Look out, it's a flying-"?

message 26: by Patti, The Reader (new)

Patti | 327 comments Mod
bird!

TTPBM:What's your favorite quote from a book?

miss. caitlin grace (yellow_grace) | 4 comments "I suppose I'll have to add gravity to my list of enemies." Lemony Snicket - The Penultimate Peril.

Which would you prefer: Eating a uncooked snail, OR, Talking backwards for a whole day? (24 hours)

message 28: by Augusta (new)

Augusta | 5 comments Day whole a for backwards talking.

TTPBM: Do you know why the caged bird sings?

message 29: by ~Tormiester~, The Writer (new)

To call out its cries, begging for freedom. It's just as mad as the owner, whom placed the caged bird behind the bars.

TTPBM: what language would you most want to learn???

message 30: by Patti, The Reader (new)

Patti | 327 comments Mod
Chinese.

TTPBM: Your dream career?

message 31: by ~Tormiester~, The Writer (new)

A pee collector for chickens. Easiest job I'll ever do. ^-^

TTPBM: Who are you during the night??

message 32: by Patti, The Reader (new)

Patti | 327 comments Mod
^What?!

That crazy person who watches stupid scary movies on MTV until three in the morning. House of Wax and Texas Chainsaw Massacre: The Beginning!

TTPBM: Fav Tv Show?

message 33: by Dystinee (Kayla) (new)

Dystinee (Kayla) (dystinee24) | 6 comments Currently my favorite tv show is Vampire Diaries.

TTPBM: Who is your biggest literary crush?

miss. caitlin grace (yellow_grace) | 4 comments Patch (Jev) - Hush Hush.

Have you ever broken the law?

message 35: by Dystinee (Kayla) (new)

Dystinee (Kayla) (dystinee24) | 6 comments Yes...All I can say is I called myself Stella Wahoo!

TTPBM: How much wood would a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?

message 36: by Camilla (new)

Camilla (camillaisloved) | 177 comments It doesn't matter how much wood a woodchuck could chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood ... they are a pain no matter what!

What's your favorite snack food?

message 37: by Patti, The Reader (new)

Patti | 327 comments Mod
Tie between goldfish and cheddar whales.

TTPBM: Worst book you have EVER read.

message 38: by Annabel ♥ (new)

Annabel ♥ (cinnamonbliss) twilight by stephenie meyer or bud not buddy (i forget the authors name).

TTPBM: what is the weirdest thing that has happened to you all day.

message 39: by Natalie (new)

Natalie I got attacked by a bunch of flies in my house...

TTPBM: What is your favorite series?

message 40: by Cassidy (new)

Cassidy (gracelingone) Vampire Academy! :D

TTPBM: Have you ever been (seriously) bitten by an animal?

message 41: by ~Tormiester~, The Writer (new)

Yes! A cat thought to bite me while I petted it.

TTPBM: Have you ever read a book that you thought to be better than the movie??

message 42: by Patti, The Reader (new)

Patti | 327 comments Mod
Yes…Quite a few. Top of the list is Twilight. Boo Kristen Stewart for her lack of emotion! Another one is Eragon hands down.

(was the cat bite really that bad?)

TTPBM: Who do you think is the hottest tv show character?

message 43: by Natalie (new)

Natalie Kurt Hummel from Glee or Damon Salvatore from the Vampire Diaries.

TTPBM: What singer can you absolutly not stand listening to?

message 44: by Melinda (new)

Melinda (goferblitz) | 3 comments Bob Dylan, I know he's supposed to be a genius but he has the WORST voice I have ever heard in my life. It's honestly physically painful for me!

TTPBM: If judging a book by it's cover, what would your favorite book ever be?

message 45: by Shelby (new)

Shelby Boyer | 5 comments I love book covers! (I even have a blog about it, http://www.by-its-cover.blogspot.com) My favorite has to be probably Entwined by Heather Dixon. I ended up hating the book, but that cover...so pretty :)
Entwined by Heather Dixon

TTPBM: Have you ever picked up a book expecting, even determined, to hate it only to fall in love with it?

message 46: by ~Tormiester~, The Writer (new)

Yes I have! Two actually. The hunger games and The Host. Even All Quiet on the Western Front, but that's a force-to-read.

TTPBM: Was there ever a book where you wanted to take the place of a character??

message 47: by Patti, The Reader (new)

Patti | 327 comments Mod
Absolutely. I've actually wanted to take the place of a lot of characters, like Chloe from Darkest Powers (yum Derek!), Jacky Faber from Bloody Jack, multiple characters from the Seven Realms, and Diana from the Luxe. The list goes on.

TTPBM: Favorite group/singer/band?

message 48: by Annabel ♥ (new)

Annabel ♥ (cinnamonbliss) Taylor Swift

TTPBM: Who do you consider the worst writer you have ever heard?

message 49: by Molly (new)

Molly (mollyosborn) | 3 comments Stephenie Meyer. UGH. I forced myself to read Twilight in efforts to understand what all the fuss was about, and I'm still baffled.

If you had the chance to jump inside the head of one author, alive or dead, for a day, who would it be and why?

message 50: by Christine (new)

Christine | 2 comments Terry Prachett and or Jim Butcher, because their off the wall references make me laugh.

TTPBM:

What's a book on your keeper shelf you read over and over again.

« previous 1