Paranormal Romance & Urban Fantasy discussion

Totally Off Topic > Hello Everyone!!

Comments Showing 1-19 of 19 (19 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Ronyell (new)

Ronyell (rabbitearsblog) | 76 comments Hi! My name is Ronyell and I am recently going to grad school to get my masters in Business Administration and I joined this club because I had recently read Need and I really enjoyed that book and I'm hoping to read some more paranormal books like the Black Dagger Brotherhood series and the Vampire Academy series. I'm so glad to be in this club since I can read more paranormal romance books!

message 2: by Deanne (new)

Deanne | 209 comments Welcome and happy reading! Vampire Academy is awesome, as are the others but I would start with that.

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

i loveee vampire academy its a great series

message 4: by Ronyell (new)

Ronyell (rabbitearsblog) | 76 comments Thanks Deanne!!! I will definitely start on Vampire Academy!

message 5: by Deanne (new)

Deanne | 209 comments you will love it Richelle Mead is great! Let me know

message 6: by Ronyell (new)

Ronyell (rabbitearsblog) | 76 comments Deanne wrote: "you will love it Richelle Mead is great! Let me know"

Alright!

message 7: by Abrown (new)

Abrown Brown (airportgirl1) | 50 comments If you liked Need (I did too!), I would recommend Shiver by Maggie Stiefvater (the sequel Linger just came out and I am getting ready to read it) Good Reading!!

message 8: by ~Vixhen~ (new)

~Vixhen~ (vixhen) | 24 comments You have to read The Demonica Series by Larissa Ione. It's very reminiscent of the BDB.

Good Luck on that Master's Degree!

message 9: by Ann aka Iftcan (new)

Ann aka Iftcan (iftcan) | 2659 comments Mod
Good luck on that Masters Rony. mwhahaha, just think we have a new person to infect with our addiction to PNR, UF, Timetravel, Highlander, fantasy and, well, all other books, now that I think about it. :o)

(twirling pretend mustache in best Snidely Whiplash fashion) "here ya go girly, this FIRST taste is free." Mwhahahaha.

message 10: by Kelleigh (new)

Kelleigh (goodreadscomsunshine2047) You MUST read the Fever Series by Karen Marie Moning...it's...intoxicating!

:)

message 11: by Shelly (new)

Shelly (mashbay) She won't graduate if she reads the Fever series. I can't put it down no matter how many times I've read it!

message 12: by Ann aka Iftcan (new)

Ann aka Iftcan (iftcan) | 2659 comments Mod
lol, I was about to say that Shelly. :o) Just hang on til Jan. Rony--THEN you can read the entire Fever series at one go, instead of joining the rest of us in our count-down til the last book (all 700 or so pages of it) finally makes it into print. 19 weeks and 4 days til we can get our hands on it. But who's counting, right?

message 13: by Denise (new)

Denise | 42 comments I agree! I think I like the Vampire Academy series even more than Twilight. You will be hooked on the brothers once you start reading the BDB. Also, check out Lara Adrian's books - very similar to the BDB but without the edge. I agree that Larissa Ione's Demonica series is very good, too. There is lots of good PNR out there, and we will be happy to give you plenty of suggestions :)

message 14: by Ronyell (new)

Ronyell (rabbitearsblog) | 76 comments Thank you everyone for the great book suggestions!!! I will put them all on my TBR list right now!!!

message 15: by Skye (new)

Skye Scarlett (Skye_Zary) | 14 comments Helo everyone.... i'm Skye, and i'm a sucker for Paranormal Romance... i love VA, Immortals series, Vampire Diaries... (the tv one) and a bit of H.O.N

message 16: by Ronyell (new)

Ronyell (rabbitearsblog) | 76 comments Skye wrote: "Helo everyone.... i'm Skye, and i'm a sucker for Paranormal Romance... i love VA, Immortals series, Vampire Diaries... (the tv one) and a bit of H.O.N"

Hello Skye!! Glad you joined the group!!! I'll have to check up on the Vampire Diaries series!! I just recently picked up the first Vampire Academy book, so hopefully I'll get started on reading it!!!

message 17: by Skye (new)

Skye Scarlett (Skye_Zary) | 14 comments you better it's the best vamp book ever... from my point of view that is.... hope you start it soon...

message 18: by Ronyell (new)

Ronyell (rabbitearsblog) | 76 comments Skye wrote: "you better it's the best vamp book ever... from my point of view that is.... hope you start it soon..."

Yep! I'll sure will!

message 19: by Ronyell (new)

Ronyell (rabbitearsblog) | 76 comments Skye wrote: "you better it's the best vamp book ever... from my point of view that is.... hope you start it soon..."

Yep! I'll sure will!!!

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Need (other topics)