Book Reviewers For TCG discussion

Would you consider reviewing eBooks?

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

The Cadence Group (thecadencegroup) | 12 comments Mod
How many of you have eReaders and/or would consider reading and reviewing an eBook? (We are talking exclusively eBook with no print copies). We would love your input!

message 2: by Paula (new)

Paula Ratcliffe (paulacbs) I am not opposed as I have a kindle, and barnes and noble nook and the ipad wouldn't bother me at all.

message 3: by stormhawk (new)

stormhawk | 1 comments I have an amazon kindle and frequently review from ebooks. I have an amazon Kindle and am a member of a site that offers electronic galley copies (usually as PDF files). I would enjoy receiving ebooks for review.

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

I just review books on my computer some of the time. I've read three ebooks so far and can review on my computer. I would like to review e-books.

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

Have just bought a Sony eReader and can read books in ePub or PDF version and would now be happy to read review books in this format

message 6: by Anagha Uppal (new)

Anagha Uppal | 3 comments I don't have an ereader, and I can't concentrate reading ebooks on my laptop. I'd much rather have a print copy.

message 7: by Mike (new)

Mike (mikemanoske) | 2 comments I read through an ipad, smartphones and PC's - and would be very open to reviews.