Cheese and Crackers [A Roleplay Group] discussion

Characters From Your Stories > CFYS- Fantasy Characters

Comments Showing 1-32 of 32 (32 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Elliott Alicia , I LOVE PHINEAS AND FERB. (new)

Elliott Alicia  | 1895 comments Mod
Post your fantasy character's descriptions here.

Name:
Description:
Personality:
Time Period:
Powers:
Type of being:
Other:

message 2: by Elliott Alicia , I LOVE PHINEAS AND FERB. (new)

Elliott Alicia  | 1895 comments Mod
Name: Ame
Description: Straight brown hair and brown eyes. Same as everybody else where she's from.
Personality: You will see.
Time Period: Future
Powers: None
Type of being: Human
Other: Music is/was banned where she's from.

message 3: by Ky, Hay gurl hay~ (last edited Sep 01, 2010 09:11PM) (new)

Ky (poeticshark) | 1731 comments Mod
Name: Mercer Landry Parris
Appearance: http://quizilla.teennick.com/user_images... his eyes are a gray-blue, but in certain lights they look either more blue or more gray. Sometimes they even look green, but it all depends on lighting. He stands at 5'6” even though he's a freshman...
Personality: he's a little shy but once he knows who you are he'll be all over you. Unless he's scared. He does get scared easily but there are things that he would never be scared of. (he is sometimes scared of ridiculous things and not the actual scary stuff.) He is easygoing and makes friends easily because of his open personality. If he was faced with the choice of bumping into the ghost of a murderer or a school bully....he'd take the bully. There are some things that just make him want to hide under a tablecloth. He doesn't even try to hide it if he likes you (if he's scared, you'll know unless he doesn't trust you.) it may not take long to become his friend but it takes a while longer for you to gain his trust.
Time Period: The here and now.
Powers: He sees the past and speaks to the dead. He also has control over water. (which means he can make clouds, mist and fog! Yay.)
Type of Being: he's a descendant of the Fae.
Other:

KittyKitty Fompledump (Courtney) (eurosweetheart) | 79 comments Yay for the Fae!

message 5: by Mandy (new)

Mandy  Harmon (mandyharmon) Sweet Kenny!

message 6: by Ky, Hay gurl hay~ (new)

Ky (poeticshark) | 1731 comments Mod
*bows* Sanka. He's from a story of mine that never even got to start.

message 7: by Mandy (new)

Mandy  Harmon (mandyharmon) Cool! =)

message 8: by Tesni (last edited Oct 04, 2010 11:17AM) (new)

Tesni (ohmarcello) Just realised that although I have a charrie in the RP, I never posted her profile:

Name: Clover
Description: to be revealed.
Personality: you'll see
Time Period: in my book she's in the far future, but I'll put her in the here and now with the other charries.
Powers: None, but because of a mutation she had no iris around her pupils, she's commonly believed to be an angel sent by the Goddess (see Other)
Type of being: human
Other: She's been imprisoned for years as part of a plan to keep her safe, but she's finally escaped.

message 9: by Iviana (The Sign Painter) (last edited Oct 02, 2010 04:11PM) (new)

Iviana (The Sign Painter) Mʘ‿ʘP (thesignpainter) Name: Lucy

Description: Lucy has raven black hair and pale grey eyes. Her straight hair is shoulder-legnth and she has side-bangs. Her expression is solemn, as are her eyes.

Personality: She is very bitter, as she lost her twin sister in a war. Her parents don't care for her. She is very loner-ish and tends to block people out.

Time Period: Technically, 1999-2000...

Powers: Witch.

Type of being: See above.

Other: Also, she commits suicide at the end of my story, but for RP purposes, she's still here.

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

Name: Mikki
Description: short fiery red hair tied up into two low pigtails with bangs all across her forehead. Icy blue eyes. Likes to spend her time as half human, half animal; usually a white tiger or a white jaguar
Personality: Loves fun, tends to get along with everyone, and never backs down from a fair fight. Is very opinionated and will always speak her mind. Will also fight for what she knows is right; has good judgement
Time Period: same as others
Powers: shapeshifting
Type of being: shapeshifter
Other: tbd

message 11: by Mandy (new)

Mandy  Harmon (mandyharmon) Cool charries, you guys!

message 12: by Ji Mei (new)

Ji Mei  (jimei) Name: I can't decide!
Description: Long(in between shoulder length and mid-back), slightly wavy dark hair with little streaks of color(she changes it depending on her mood). Dark, dark eyes(sometimes blue or purple or red, mostly black). She's athletic, slightly short, and otherwise normal features.
Personality: kind, sensitive, fun, sometimes sarcastic, doesn't like to think mean thoughts. Often optimistic, but there are sensitive things that make her cry like crazy or make her depressed. she can be stubborn, and when pushed she will fight.
Time Period: Not yet sure
Powers: Fly, Heal
Type of being: Human
Other: I need help on figuring the rest out.

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

rock on!

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

Name:Natalie
Description:Dark brown hair with alot of layers,Bright green eyes,and tan skin
Personality:Short tempred,loves to laugh,have fun,and fight
Time Period:Now
Powers:Can control fire and lava
Type of being:Human
Other:Her eyes glow red when shes mad or uses her powers

message 15: by Mandy (new)

Mandy  Harmon (mandyharmon) Cooooooool.

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

thannkksssssssss

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

Name: Ika

Description: Ika is on the small side: 5'4"-ish and skinny. She has limp, dirty-blonde hair that falls just a few inches short of her lower back; it's not quite straight, not quite wavy. Her nose is a little crooked, her eyebrows naturally darker than her hair, and she has pale green eyes with a little brown in the center. She has scars all over her hands, mostly from training since she was a child. Her story takes place in a fantasy world, so I guess her clothes would be something similar to a tunic, leggings, and boots.

Personality: You'll see.

Time Period: The story she's from takes place in a fantasy realm, so no time specified.

Powers: She actually doesn't have any. The only reason you would consider her a fantasy character is her swordfighting skills. She fights well with a dagger and even better with dual broadswords.

Type of being: Human.

Other: I'm open to a romantic interest for her, but that would be a hard job, since she's not very inviting...

message 18: by [deleted user] (last edited Mar 05, 2014 07:23PM) (new)

Name: Flower Petals

Age: She keeps her age a secret but she must not be all that old, though she won't die of old age anyway.

Description:

Personality: Flower is sarcastic, mostly anti-social, somewhat witty, obsessive, and almost always rude but she does have a good heart and will help others in need, she also loves going on adventures. Flower was once obsessed with collecting deodorant containers until she met her husband, Bounty Vader, at a local deodorant emporium. After she met her husband she started a small Bounty Hunting business that was quite successful for a while. When the business started to slow down a bit, Flower became a self-proclaimed, uncertified therapist, her one and only patient is Giant(Charlotte's husband). When Flower has nothing else to do she likes to go on derpy adventures with her husband or sleep on her favorite pillow.

Time Period: No time specified

Powers: Flower can fly(what, never heard of a flying stingray), has venomous teeth, breathe underwater(she's basically a fish so that was kinda obvious), and swim incredibly fast but she has horrible eyesight and sense of smell. She hates sand but she can easily hide in it if she needs to. She has a few venomous barbs on her tail but she rarely uses them for anything.

Other: Flower came from the Dimension of Strange, which explains why she has a venomous bite and can fly.

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

Of course, my Dessert Witch buddy, I believe Giant, Chukie, and Bounty shall join us eventually.

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

Yes, of course!

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

No, I can't become a mod unless they make me one.

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

Why, of course, I think we can do that. -^.^-

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

Cheese, cheese, wonderful cheese!

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

Cheese is like the best food ever.

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

You remind me of Cheese Master Kyugaru Kyurem.

Maybe we should make a discussion for this. xD

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

Oh, he's not the sharpest knife in the drawer but he's very sweet, and between him a Cheese Master Basil Salamence they know all there is to know about cheese.

xD

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

The portal to the cheese dimension isn't hard to find, you should go and visit them sometime with Giant.

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

It is indeed.

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

Okay. xD *Hug*

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

*Random dance*

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

*Happy dance*

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

*Yoshi dance*