Cheese and Crackers [A Roleplay Group] discussion

Comments Showing 1-41 of 41 (41 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Elliott Alicia , I LOVE PHINEAS AND FERB. (last edited Aug 31, 2010 02:43PM) (new)

Elliott Alicia  | 1895 comments Mod
Anything goes in this Roleplay. Just pick a character from any of your stories and have fun! (Just watch out for those creepy vampires and entrancing mind readers.)

message 2: by Ky, Hay gurl hay~ (new)

Ky (poeticshark) | 1731 comments Mod
((*chuckles* Mind readers...))

KittyKitty Fompledump (Courtney) (eurosweetheart) | 79 comments ((Haha, what about mind controllers?))

message 4: by Mandy (new)

Mandy  Harmon (mandyharmon) [Just] Kendall wrote: "((*chuckles* Mind readers...))"

((heehee. We have history with mind readers.))

message 5: by Elliott Alicia , I LOVE PHINEAS AND FERB. (new)

Ame emerged from the forest, unable to keep the radiant happiness off her face. She could hardly keep herself from singing again, and she subconciously started humming.

message 6: by Ky, Hay gurl hay~ (new)

Mandy wrote: "[Just] Kendall wrote: "((*chuckles* Mind readers...))"

((heehee. We have history with mind readers.))"

((That we do, indeed, Mandy!))

message 7: by Mandy (new)

Mandy  Harmon (mandyharmon) [Just] Kendall wrote: "Mandy wrote: "[Just] Kendall wrote: "((*chuckles* Mind readers...))"

((heehee. We have history with mind readers.))"

((That we do, indeed, Mandy!))"

((Mmmmhhmmm.))

message 8: by Elliott Alicia , I LOVE PHINEAS AND FERB. (new)

((SOMEBODY ROLEPLAY IN HERE!))

message 9: by Ky, Hay gurl hay~ (new)

((um..kay. :D))

Peyton closed her book and shoved it into her messenger bag.

message 10: by Tesni (new)

Tesni (ohmarcello) ((*roleplays*
So there))

Clover was running. Fast. This time, she had managed to escape. How fast she'd get, though, was a question of speed.

message 11: by Elliott Alicia , I LOVE PHINEAS AND FERB. (new)

Ame nearly jumped out of her skin when a girl ran past her.

message 12: by Tesni (new)

Tesni (ohmarcello) Clover stopped for a second, panting and out of breath. She looked about through the thick forest, struggling to remember which way she'd come from.
She noticed a startled-looking girl not far off and nervously approached her.

message 13: by Elliott Alicia , I LOVE PHINEAS AND FERB. (new)

''Hello,'' Ame said in a voice that was way too loud.

message 14: by Tesni (new)

Tesni (ohmarcello) Clover raised her eyebrows uncertainly and then managed to choke out through ragged breaths, "hello. Where-which...way-I..."

message 15: by Elliott Alicia , I LOVE PHINEAS AND FERB. (new)

Ame smiled, but shrugged. ''I don't know where you're trying to go.''

message 16: by Tesni (last edited Sep 26, 2010 08:47AM) (new)

Tesni (ohmarcello) ((I just posted her profile, by the way))

Clover kept her eyes downward. She didn't want the girl to notice her eyes, and pulled her hair over her face.
"I was-I was running from the- the ones who'd...who'd had me...it's...it's a long story." It wasn't, really, but Clover didn't even know this girl's name. She could be after her as well.

message 17: by Elliott Alicia , I LOVE PHINEAS AND FERB. (new)

Ame frowned. Was this girl one of them? She couldn't tell, but she couldn't tell just anyone what she'd been doing in the woods.

message 18: by Tesni (new)

Tesni (ohmarcello) Clover continued to stare at the ground. Goddess forbid the girl would see her eyes. Eventually Clover asked, "what's your name?"

message 19: by Elliott Alicia , I LOVE PHINEAS AND FERB. (new)

''Ame,'' Ame said. ''Yours?''

message 20: by Tesni (new)

Tesni (ohmarcello) "Clover." She stammered, turning her head away. Then, to break the tension, "what brings you to the middle of the forest?"

message 21: by Elliott Alicia , I LOVE PHINEAS AND FERB. (new)

"I... was looking for... my little sister," Ame said, knowing it was against the rules to go off the premises without permission.

message 22: by Tesni (new)

Tesni (ohmarcello) "Oh." Part of Clover wanted to start running, before Ame noticed her eyes, but the other part was curious about the uneasiness with which Ame explained her story. So she asked, "do you want help finding her?"

message 23: by Elliott Alicia , I LOVE PHINEAS AND FERB. (new)

"That's okay..." Ame said, looking at Clover directly for the first time and doing a double take.

Iviana (The Sign Painter) Mʘ‿ʘP (thesignpainter) Lucy walked down a street, her hood pulled over her head. Part of her was broken—it had been for a while. Magic had its advantages, but it couldn't revive the dead. A hollow feeling was forever engraved in her. Lucy shuddered as a cool breeze flowed through. She refused to use magic. You'll get expelled, she thought dully as she progressed with her walk.

message 25: by Elliott Alicia , I LOVE PHINEAS AND FERB. (new)

"... your eyes!" Ame exclaimed.

message 26: by Tesni (new)

Tesni (ohmarcello) Clover blinked, holding her eyelids shut before slowly opening again them, shuddering at the thought of how freakish eyes without irises.
"I can explain," she said eventually, "sort of."

message 27: by Elliott Alicia , I LOVE PHINEAS AND FERB. (new)

"You're trying to make a statement, right?" Ame said. "With those illegal contacts?" She'd always thought it would be fun to try and sneak blue contacts over her brown eyes and see if anyone noticed, but this was so drastic if anyone saw her, they'd know.

message 28: by Tesni (last edited Oct 03, 2010 04:07PM) (new)

Tesni (ohmarcello) She shook her head. "They're not illegal contacts. That is to say, this is how...I look. Normally, I mean."

message 29: by Elliott Alicia , I LOVE PHINEAS AND FERB. (new)

"Really?" Ame said, her shock going even deeper.

message 30: by Tesni (new)

Tesni (ohmarcello) ((gtg...it's gone midnight here))

message 31: by Elliott Alicia , I LOVE PHINEAS AND FERB. (new)

((bye!))

message 32: by Ky, Hay gurl hay~ (new)

((I totally stopped doing this one...and apparently so did everyone else...))

Peyton looked up at the sky and brushed her bangs off her face. It's so beautiful, she thought, wondering all the while how long it would take to get where she was going. She sighed and looked away from the vast expanse of blue.

message 33: by Ky, Hay gurl hay~ (new)

((:D))

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

Natalie walked through the forset,her eyes glowing.She just finished a fight with her parents and didnt want anything to do with them

message 35: by [deleted user] (last edited Mar 18, 2012 03:28PM) (new)

Ika slashed a tree branch with both of her broadswords. She now had enough kindling for a fire. From what she understood, this forest was miles from the town she wanted to reach. She might as well rest.

Once she managed to get a fire going, Ika pulled a vial from her knapsack. The blue liquid inside did not look menacing, but she knew better.

((The vial has something that will make Ika sick. She's doing this to weaken her opponents once she gets close to them. I figured I might as well use an element from the actual story.))

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

A small, spotted creature with shiny black eyes peered out from behind a bunch of leaves, it was Flower, who had flown up into the tree earlier to take a nap. Due to her horrible eyesight, she couldn't see Charlotte, who was right next to her.

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

"Darth Vader? Yeah, I saw him in the Haunted Woods of Cheese." Flower replied, "Oh wait, Giant Vader! Oh yeah, I saw that derp a little while ago, heading east, I think."

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

"I think he was heading for the Vanilla Fortress, I can take you there, if you'd like." Flower offered.

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

"Alright, now flying to Vanilla Fortress!" Flower exclaimed, taking off from the tree branch and heading east, towards the Vanilla Fortress.

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

"I believe there is a small cheese vault hidden behind a bookcase in the fortress." Flower replied, following the trail down below.

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

"I heard that the cheese in the hidden cheese vault is the rarest kind of cheese in the entire universe." Flower said, flying ever closer to the Vanilla Fortress.