Cheese and Crackers [A Roleplay Group] discussion

Characters From Your Stories > CFYS- Realistic

Comments Showing 1-50 of 318 (318 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7

message 1: by Elliott Alicia , I LOVE PHINEAS AND FERB. (last edited Aug 31, 2010 02:43PM) (new)

Elliott Alicia  | 1895 comments Mod
Roleplay with characters from your realistic stories. No magical powers, time travel, or vampires in here! Pick your favorite (or least favorite character) and let the fun begin!

message 2: by Elliott Alicia , I LOVE PHINEAS AND FERB. (new)

Henri adjusted her backpack on her shoulder, straightened her bangs with her fingers, smiled at nobody, and opened the door to Riley Academy. "Private school here I come," she said under her breath and pulled open the door.

KittyKitty Fompledump (Courtney) (eurosweetheart) | 79 comments ((Laaaavvv why can't you doo more than kissingggg?? :o))

message 4: by Elliott Alicia , I LOVE PHINEAS AND FERB. (new)

((Me and Mandy are both sort of conservative when it comes to that, it's just our rules. There are other groups where it's alright, but Mandy had to leave a group because of that, which is why we made this one.))

message 5: by Mandy (new)

Mandy  Harmon (mandyharmon) ((Yeah. In the other group it got really really really extreme in one particular topic.))

KittyKitty Fompledump (Courtney) (eurosweetheart) | 79 comments ((Ooh. Yeaaaahh, well I don't do that...I was just wondering. XD))

message 7: by Elliott Alicia , I LOVE PHINEAS AND FERB. (new)

((That is why. :))

KittyKitty Fompledump (Courtney) (eurosweetheart) | 79 comments ((;) Although I don't just say, "They kissed" or whatever I like to go a little deeper than that. Is that aloud?))

message 9: by Elliott Alicia , I LOVE PHINEAS AND FERB. (new)

((Most definitely.))

KittyKitty Fompledump (Courtney) (eurosweetheart) | 79 comments ((Okidokay. Good. ;))

message 11: by Elliott Alicia , I LOVE PHINEAS AND FERB. (new)

((Someone should Roleplay in here with me! *nod, nod*))

message 12: by Mandy (new)

Mandy  Harmon (mandyharmon) ((Want to put Marie and Josh here?))

message 13: by Elliott Alicia , I LOVE PHINEAS AND FERB. (new)

((But Marie can read minds! Maybe the Fantasy charries one? I need a better name for that. Because it isn't just Fantasy persay. This one just can't have any magic/supernatural stuff. I just wanted one with normal people. If anyone else likes that sort of thing.))

message 14: by Mandy (new)

Mandy  Harmon (mandyharmon) ((True. Good point.))

message 15: by Mandy (new)

Mandy  Harmon (mandyharmon) Poema (Elizabeth) wrote: "Mandy wrote: "Courtney wrote: "((;) Although I don't just say, "They kissed" or whatever I like to go a little deeper than that. Is that aloud?))"

((Oh yeah. That's perfectly fine. It's just extre..."

((Mmmmhhmmm.))

message 16: by Ky, Hay gurl hay~ (new)

Ky (poeticshark) | 1731 comments Mod
Mandy wrote: "((Yeah. In the other group it got really really really extreme in one particular topic.))"

((I'm sorry.))

message 17: by Mandy (new)

Mandy  Harmon (mandyharmon) [Just] Kendall wrote: "Mandy wrote: "((Yeah. In the other group it got really really really extreme in one particular topic.))"

((I'm sorry.))"

((I know. Thanks. =) ))

message 18: by Tesni (new)

Tesni (ohmarcello) ((are we supposed to post our characters, or is this the roleplay itself? *confused*))

message 19: by Elliott Alicia , I LOVE PHINEAS AND FERB. (new)

((This is the roleplay. That no one has posted on but me.))

message 20: by Tesni (new)

Tesni (ohmarcello) ((I see. Well, I shall post))

Esmeralda appeared on the RP, uncertain of location and setting. Nevertheless, she was here.

message 21: by Elliott Alicia , I LOVE PHINEAS AND FERB. (new)

When Henri stepped into the school, she was shocked. Sure, the schools in Missouri weren't all that great anyways, but she expected much better from a private school that her parents were paying good money for.

message 22: by Tesni (new)

Tesni (ohmarcello) It was Esmeralda's first day at Riley Academy too. She couldn't wait to be done with school, and, swinging her messenger bag over her shoulder, said to herself, "one more day, and then I'm so much closer to leaving."

message 23: by Elliott Alicia , I LOVE PHINEAS AND FERB. (new)

Henri saw a girl standing near the doorway, looking like she didn't want to be there anymore than Henri did. "Hey," she waved.

message 24: by Tesni (new)

Tesni (ohmarcello) ((gtg from all RPs))

message 25: by Elliott Alicia , I LOVE PHINEAS AND FERB. (new)

((bye!))

message 26: by Tesni (new)

Tesni (ohmarcello) ((last post))

"Hi," said Esmeralda, going over to her. "Is this your first day here?"

message 27: by Elliott Alicia , I LOVE PHINEAS AND FERB. (new)

"Yeah," said Henri. "I just transferred from Jackson North."

message 28: by Tesni (new)

Tesni (ohmarcello) "I've lost count of how many places I've been to and from," Esmeralda said, "but this is my first private school. The only reason I'm here is I won a music scholarship, is all."

message 29: by Elliott Alicia , I LOVE PHINEAS AND FERB. (new)

"That's cool," Henri said, sort of interested, sort of not. "I'm here because I got in trouble one too many times."

message 30: by Elliott Alicia , I LOVE PHINEAS AND FERB. (new)

Henri noticed a girl glance over at them and walk slowly towards them. She stopped and Henri shrugged. She didn't seem like the type of person Henri'd want to be friends with anyways. None of the kids here did.

message 31: by Ky, Hay gurl hay~ (new)

Sawyer yawned and pushed her bangs out of her face before promptly shaking her head so they fell back across her lashes.

message 32: by Elliott Alicia , I LOVE PHINEAS AND FERB. (new)

The first bell rang, and Henri still wasn't sure where her first class was. She stuck out her tongue and unfolded her crumpled schedule.

message 33: by Ky, Hay gurl hay~ (new)

She went to class with a look of sheer boredom on her face.

message 34: by Elliott Alicia , I LOVE PHINEAS AND FERB. (new)

Seeing as there were only 15 rooms in the whole school, Henri shouldn't have been able to use the excuse that she was lost as the reason she was late. But that was what she did.

message 35: by Ky, Hay gurl hay~ (new)

Having gotten to class right after the blonde girl, Sawyer used the same excuse.

message 36: by Elliott Alicia , I LOVE PHINEAS AND FERB. (new)

"Just don't let it happen again," the teacher said, smiling. Henri bit her lip to keep from rolling her eyes and took a seat in the back.

message 37: by Ky, Hay gurl hay~ (new)

Sawyer didn't want to be there. She wished her mom wasn't so oblivious to her homelife. She wished her brother was dead instead of her twin sister. She wished a lot of things, but she sat in a corner desk even as she wished to leave this place.

message 38: by Elliott Alicia , I LOVE PHINEAS AND FERB. (new)

Henri wondered what her friends from her old school were doing right now. Probably meeting tons of cute guys and having fun.

message 39: by Ky, Hay gurl hay~ (new)

Ignoring the chattering of teenage girls, Sawyer rested her head in her hands and analyzed the room. She counted the number of tack holes in the bulletin board beside her, the scuffs on the floor beneath the desk, the scratches, signatures, and drawings etched on the desk.

message 40: by Elliott Alicia , I LOVE PHINEAS AND FERB. (new)

"Do you have a pencil?" Henri asked the girl sitting next to her when the teacher asked the students to write down their contact information on a survey form she passed out.

message 41: by Ky, Hay gurl hay~ (new)

She peered at the blonde girl through her bangs and then turned back to her desk, taking a pencil out of her pencil case and holding it out to the other girl without looking at her.

message 42: by Elliott Alicia , I LOVE PHINEAS AND FERB. (new)

"Thanks," Henri said, blowing a tiny bubble with her gum.

message 43: by Ky, Hay gurl hay~ (new)

"Yeah," she shrugged. Something about the fact that the girl was blonde and blowing bubbles in her gum made her mad.

message 44: by Elliott Alicia , I LOVE PHINEAS AND FERB. (new)

Henri quickly scribbled down her spam e-mail and her old cell phone number. She didn't want her teachers to be contacting her.

message 45: by Ky, Hay gurl hay~ (new)

Sawyer stared at the sheet in front of her with the tiniest quirk of a smile and then shook her head.

message 46: by Elliott Alicia , I LOVE PHINEAS AND FERB. (new)

Matt dutifully wrote down his contact information and raised his hand to let the teacher know he was done.

message 47: by Ky, Hay gurl hay~ (new)

She saw a boy raise his hand and spent some time wondering what he was like and if he knew that putting your hand up first was what pets did. Sawyer would know; she was one.

message 48: by Elliott Alicia , I LOVE PHINEAS AND FERB. (last edited Sep 25, 2010 09:24PM) (new)

Mr. Keith grabbed the paper from him, barely glancing at it. "I guess I don't really need this one from you, Matthew, since I already have your e-mail and home phone number."

message 49: by Ky, Hay gurl hay~ (last edited Sep 25, 2010 09:26PM) (new)

Sawyer smiled to herself, just a tiny, forlorn little smile that was destined to die within moments. She decided that maybe this fresh start at a new school could be her chance to be Sawyer Jayne, not just 'that girl whose twin died'.

message 50: by Elliott Alicia , I LOVE PHINEAS AND FERB. (new)

Matt nodded and leaned back in his chair.

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7