dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Austin (new)

Austin | 5 comments Wow

1: THATS HORRIBLE AND CRUEL!!!!

2: That was really random

message 2: by Austin (new)

Austin | 5 comments Its ok

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

well people post it everywhere so it gets through some people's thick skulls!

message 4: by ♥ Rachel♥ (new)

♥ Rachel♥   (i_got_a_jar_of_dirt) i don't really blieve that.

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

I'd rather stop eating the candy just incase it's true. I need to cut down on the candy anyways. I ate so much candy yesterday... and then at my friends party, she gave 15 hersheys kisses to everyone and mine were gone before cake!

message 6: by ♥ Rachel♥ (new)

♥ Rachel♥   (i_got_a_jar_of_dirt) lolz!

i don't think it's true bcause the only ppl who would no r ppl who work @ mars, and y would they tell the world? it's bad 4 business.

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

true... unless a PETA person went undercover... dun dun dunnnnnnn

message 8: by ♥ Rachel♥ (new)

♥ Rachel♥   (i_got_a_jar_of_dirt) *dramatic music plays* that would b...interesting, 2 say the least.

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

i don't know... i'm a veggie and an environmentalist and a tree hugger, whatever you want to call me... i'd rather be safe than sorry in the case of hurting animals.

message 10: by ♥ Rachel♥ (new)

♥ Rachel♥   (i_got_a_jar_of_dirt) oh. i'm not a tree hugger. i want 2 be a veggie...*glares @ parents*

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

your parents won't let you?

message 12: by ♥ Rachel♥ (new)

♥ Rachel♥   (i_got_a_jar_of_dirt) nope. since u have 2 eat tofu and stuff 2 stay healthy if ur a veggie, and they have something against that stuff.

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

well that stinks.
actually, i don't eat that much tofu. i eat lots of TVP (textured vegetable protein) that doesn't taste like anything.

message 14: by ♥ Rachel♥ (new)

♥ Rachel♥   (i_got_a_jar_of_dirt) no way me parents gonna let me do that.

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

why not? it shouldn't be their choice on whether or not you should be veggie. They should be supportive of your choices! as long as you don't plan on getting pregnant/married at 16-18 or to smoke or do drugs...

message 16: by Megan (new)

Megan that's so - cool- i guess- that gets me in the heart- i am gonna cut donwn on candy- thanks!

message 17: by Miley (new)

Miley Cyrus (destinyhope_miley) | 4 comments Those poor animals! I would hate for that to happen to any of my puppies!

message 18: by ♥ Rachel♥ (new)

♥ Rachel♥   (i_got_a_jar_of_dirt) ♥Someday I Will be Married to Alex Grene♥ wrote: "why not? it shouldn't be their choice on whether or not you should be veggie. They should be supportive of your choices! as long as you don't plan on getting pregnant/married at 16-18 or to smoke o..."

yeah i no but i can't convince them...

message 19: by Hannah(JJ) (new)

Hannah(JJ) (creativegirl_4everyahoocom) Annoying wrote: "Miley Cyrus sucks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Miley Cyrus sucks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Miley Cyrus sucks!!!!!..."

If you think she does leave this group, and PLEASE be quite. Cause some of us like Miley and are in this group because of that.

message 20: by ♥ Rachel♥ (new)

♥ Rachel♥   (i_got_a_jar_of_dirt) i don't >:D she has a horrible voice...she doesn't have the creativity to write her own songs...i really don't c what there is 2 like about her

message 21: by Manahil (new)

Manahil | 6 comments I LOVE THE SONG SHE WROTE FOR HER GRANDAD IT REMINDS ME OF MY DADA THATS HOW I CALLED MY GRANDAD