Virtual Warriors Roleplay discussion

LeafClan > Clearing

Comments Showing 1-50 of 56 (56 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by ♥Justine♥, Inactive (Don't worry young grasshoppers. I'll be back soon) (new)

♥Justine♥ | 674 comments Mod
((this is just the main area of the camp where the freshkill pile and entrances to all the dens are))

message 2: by Snowstar (new)

Snowstar | 136 comments how do you make a warrior cat on warriorcats.com? i need to know desperatly!!!

message 3: by Linda, Inactive (new)

Linda | 522 comments Mod
(you can't make a cat on warriorcats.com)

message 4: by ♥Justine♥, Inactive (Don't worry young grasshoppers. I'll be back soon) (new)

(just make up your own cat)

message 5: by ♥Justine♥, Inactive (Don't worry young grasshoppers. I'll be back soon) (new)

linda, please join LeafClan, you can be a medicine cat or deputy!

message 6: by Elizabeth, Dawnstar, Honeyheart, Lilyfern, Badgertooth (new)

Elizabeth (LiziRox) | 374 comments Mod
sorry she is already in my clan. maybe she can make another cat but in your clan.

message 7: by Linda, Inactive (new)

Linda | 522 comments Mod
sorry, i would but im already in Oceanclan.....

message 8: by Linda, Inactive (new)

Linda | 522 comments Mod
but maybe i can make up a new character to be in leafclan..

message 9: by ♥Justine♥, Inactive (Don't worry young grasshoppers. I'll be back soon) (new)

PLEASE MAKE A NEW CAT PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE

message 10: by Linda, Inactive (new)

Linda | 522 comments Mod
ok. then goldensun, med cat

message 11: by Snowstar (new)

Snowstar | 136 comments Linda wrote: "(you can't make a cat on warriorcats.com)"

you can't???

message 12: by Snowstar (new)

Snowstar | 136 comments a young kit stummbled into camp. MROW!!! (go tho nursery for more deatails)

message 13: by Snowstar (new)

Snowstar | 136 comments Justine wrote: "PLEASE MAKE A NEW CAT PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE"

who, me?

message 14: by ♥Justine♥, Inactive (Don't worry young grasshoppers. I'll be back soon) (new)

(doesn't matter)
Bramblestar padded up to the young kit. And licked the top of the kit's head. "It's ok," she mewed gently. "C'mon, I'll bring you to the medicine cat den so Goldensun can look after you. Then the queens can look after you when you are feeling better." Bramblepath meowed. "What is your name?"

message 15: by Snowstar (last edited Sep 05, 2010 04:45PM) (new)

Snowstar | 136 comments My name is Muddy... My mommy and littermates all died...

message 16: by ♥Justine♥, Inactive (Don't worry young grasshoppers. I'll be back soon) (new)

"Oh my goodness!" Bramblestar gasped. "Don't worry, Muddy," she assured. "You are safe here in LeafClan. Come to the medicine cat den with me, you need Goldensun to take a look at you." Bramblestar didn't ask about how Muddy's kin died, because she thought the kit might get sad talking about it.

message 17: by Snowstar (new)

Snowstar | 136 comments "You wont get rid of me, will you? I thought I smelled badger or something..." Muddy whimpered.

message 18: by ♥Justine♥, Inactive (Don't worry young grasshoppers. I'll be back soon) (new)

"Badger?" gasped Bramblestar. "I'll get my warriors to look after it. Now come get some rest. I assure you, you are not getting kicked out."

message 19: by Snowstar (new)

Snowstar | 136 comments Muddy purred, "Thank you!"

message 20: by ♥Justine♥, Inactive (Don't worry young grasshoppers. I'll be back soon) (new)

Bramblestar smiled and purred. She nuzzled the small kit gently. {Poor kit, she lost all her family! I hope she is happy in LeafClan} Bramblestar thought.

message 21: by Snowstar (new)

Snowstar | 136 comments Muddy beamed at Bramblestar. "I think I might like it here!" Muddy said.

message 22: by ♥Justine♥, Inactive (Don't worry young grasshoppers. I'll be back soon) (new)

"I hope so, Muddy." she mewed.

message 23: by Snowstar (new)

Snowstar | 136 comments "Are there any other kits my age here?" Muddy wondered out loud.

message 24: by ♥Justine♥, Inactive (Don't worry young grasshoppers. I'll be back soon) (new)

"Not yet."

message 25: by Snowstar (last edited Sep 26, 2010 10:00AM) (new)

Snowstar | 136 comments "No kits 5 moon old, almost 6 moons old?" Muddy whined.

message 26: by ♥Justine♥, Inactive (Don't worry young grasshoppers. I'll be back soon) (new)

"Sorry, Muddy." Bramblestar mewed. "There aren't."

message 27: by Snowstar (new)

Snowstar | 136 comments "I miss my littermates... Why did they have to die?"

message 28: by ♥Justine♥, Inactive (Don't worry young grasshoppers. I'll be back soon) (new)

"I'm very sorry about your litter mates, Muddy." Bramblestar said gently. "You know, you remind me a bit about myself. I used to be a loner with my mother and littermates. Twolegs captured them all except me before I was even 2 moons old." Bramblestar's eyes clouded with saddness. "I stumbled into LeafClan territory where I was found, and looked after." Bramblestar purred weakly. "I hardly remember my kin. LeafClan took me in as a lost kit, so of course I had to take you in. I have to ask you something: you are going to stay in LeafClan right?"

message 29: by Snowstar (new)

Snowstar | 136 comments "I will stay..."

message 30: by ♥Justine♥, Inactive (Don't worry young grasshoppers. I'll be back soon) (new)

"I'm glad, MudKIT." Bramblestar purred.

message 31: by Snowstar (last edited Sep 05, 2010 05:41PM) (new)

Snowstar | 136 comments "Mudkit??? Why did you say that?" ((I really do know))

message 32: by ♥Justine♥, Inactive (Don't worry young grasshoppers. I'll be back soon) (last edited Sep 05, 2010 05:45PM) (new)

"Well, you are a member of LeafClan, so now you have an official clan name."

message 33: by Snowstar (new)

Snowstar | 136 comments "Really?! That is so awsome!!!"

message 34: by Snowstar (new)

Snowstar | 136 comments "Do you have any queens?"

message 35: by ♥Justine♥, Inactive (Don't worry young grasshoppers. I'll be back soon) (new)

"Yes, we have Winterstare."

message 36: by Snowstar (new)

Snowstar | 136 comments "What is she like?"

message 37: by ♥Justine♥, Inactive (Don't worry young grasshoppers. I'll be back soon) (new)

"She is very nice and caring. I know you will like her." Bramblestar purred.

Shreya=Drastically Random. Find the emoticon. | 887 comments Mod
(can I be sunstripe, another queen?"

message 39: by Linda, Inactive (new)

Linda | 522 comments Mod
"Mudkit!" called Goldensun, "when your ready, come into my den and I'll give you a check-up. Oh, and by the way, I'm Goldensun, Leafclan's medicine cat! Welcome to Leafclan!"

message 40: by ♥Justine♥, Inactive (Don't worry young grasshoppers. I'll be back soon) (new)

(yeah sure)

message 41: by Linda, Inactive (new)

Linda | 522 comments Mod
(huh?)

message 42: by ♥Justine♥, Inactive (Don't worry young grasshoppers. I'll be back soon) (new)

(Shreya wants to be another queen)

message 43: by Linda, Inactive (new)

Linda | 522 comments Mod
(oh)

message 44: by Snowstar (new)

Snowstar | 136 comments "Coming Winterstare!" Mudkit shouted.

"Mudpaw! Will you come on patrol with me? We need fresh-kill and I need to see your skills," Blossompool meowed. "And Mistcloud, will you take Silverpaw and patrol the borders?"

message 46: by Hannah (new)

Hannah | 57 comments Mistcloud nodded. "Silverpaw!" she called. "Let's go on patrol!"

message 47: by Hazze, Tidalstar, Blissmoon, Fallengaze, Sparrowtail, and Colette (new)

Hazze | 330 comments Mod
Sparrowtail took a seat in the clearing, grooming his dark chest fur. He gazed around the clearing with his deep brown gaze.

"Sparrowtail, will you lead the evening patrol later?" Blossompool asked.

message 49: by Hazze, Tidalstar, Blissmoon, Fallengaze, Sparrowtail, and Colette (new)

Hazze | 330 comments Mod
"Sure, I can do that," the tom nodded.

"Thank you," Blossompool meowed. She looked for Mudpaw. "Actually, Mudpaw, let's do your warrior assessment."

« previous 1