The Bronze Horseman discussion

The Books > Another question....

Comments Showing 1-20 of 20 (20 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Bethany (new)

Bethany | 16 comments So on amazon it says that TSG is only available for pre-order and will not be released until feb 2011! How can I get this book???

message 2: by Mishelle (new)

Mishelle LaBrash (mishalabrash) You have to look under the 'used book's', I got mine from the library, cause I didn't want to wait to order one. There are several online used book 'stores', which names escape me at the moment, but i'm sure someone will have one or 2, to suggest. Didya finish Tatiana & Alexander?

Christine (Cagnes) (cagnes) | 15 comments I have an extra copy that you can have for what I paid for it, $15 (plus actual shipping, U.S. only). It's a hard cover in excellent condition.... just lmk if you're interested & I'll check on shipping fees.
This is the version I have... http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listin...

message 4: by Bethany (new)

Bethany | 16 comments I went to our public library and they did not have anything by PS, it's a small library. I did not know you could buy them used on amazon, I never bought a book from the internet before. Christine-clicking on the link right now....

message 5: by Moni (new)

Moni | 79 comments If you are in the US, you wouldn't find it at the Library. It hasn't been released here. That is why they have it listed as pre order. All the books are being re released in the US. The only one out was TBH, but in June I think T&A was released. I bought mine on Amazon but like other users say you have to get a used one. Mine were UK editions.

message 6: by Jessica (new)

Jessica | 183 comments Try bookdepository.co.uk - very cheap books and free delivery.

message 7: by Kelly (last edited Oct 01, 2010 01:07PM) (new)

Kelly  | 637 comments Moni wrote: "If you are in the US, you wouldn't find it at the Library. It hasn't been released here. That is why they have it listed as pre order. All the books are being re released in the US. The only one o..."

I actually got a new copy from my library of TSG not sure where they ordered it from. I am in Massachusetts.

I love the cover too.

This is the one from my library.
The Summer Garden (Tatiana and Alexander, #3) by Paullina Simons

I'm waiting for the re release so I can purchase it. Can't wait to have all three on my book case!

message 8: by Lindsay (new)

Lindsay Hunter | 3 comments Hello all! I just read the first two in 5 days and am dying because I found out TSG isn't anywhere to be found in the U.S.!!! Does anyone know where to get one ( I did see a link on another post) or have one they would like to borrow out? I will pay all shipping costs and can provide credentials lol! Thanks!

message 9: by Megan (new)

Megan | 410 comments Ebay?

message 10: by Moni (new)

Moni | 79 comments Amazon!

message 11: by Jessica (new)

Jessica | 183 comments bookdepository.co.uk

Christine (Cagnes) (cagnes) | 15 comments Lindsay wrote: "Hello all! I just read the first two in 5 days and am dying because I found out TSG isn't anywhere to be found in the U.S.!!! Does anyone know where to get one ( I did see a link on another post) o..."

I still have any extra hardcover of TSG in excellent condition. I paid $15 for it & can ship it USPS Priority for $5... so if you're interested you can have it for $20. I'd take either an Amazon gift card or paypal as payment.... just lmk.

message 13: by Lindsay (new)

Lindsay Hunter | 3 comments Christine- That would be amazing!!! I have a paypal account but am not familiar with all the dealings. My e-mail is hunter070306@yahoo.com if you want to e-mail me specifics. Thank You!! I am so excited lol

Christine S. wrote: "Lindsay wrote: "Hello all! I just read the first two in 5 days and am dying because I found out TSG isn't anywhere to be found in the U.S.!!! Does anyone know where to get one ( I did see a link on..."

message 14: by Alycia (new)

Alycia | 549 comments Mod
I have been able to find used copies at Half Price Books. The new reprint is supposed to be at the beginning of 2011... just fyi for others who are looking for a copy of TSG

message 15: by Kelly (new)

Kelly  | 637 comments Alycia wrote: "I have been able to find used copies at Half Price Books. The new reprint is supposed to be at the beginning of 2011... just fyi for others who are looking for a copy of TSG"

I Can't WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

message 16: by Alycia (new)

Me either! My collection will be complete! :)

message 17: by Alycia (new)

Uggg! It got pushed back again. Now Amazon says June 21, 2011
http://www.amazon.com/Summer-Garden-N...

message 18: by Milena (new)

Milena (love_tea78) | 157 comments I got mine on bookdepository.co.uk. They have free international shipping.

message 19: by Leea (new)

Leea | 317 comments Alycia wrote: "Uggg! It got pushed back again. Now Amazon says June 21, 2011
http://www.amazon.com/Summer-Garden-N..."

That so sucks!!!

message 20: by Alycia (new)

No kidding!!! I wonder why