WACC- Writers Against Cardboard Characters discussion

Characters H-P > Nadarra (some such last name...)

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

Name: Nadarra (blankity blank blank...)
Age: I need some help on this. Talia and Nadarra have been bonded since birth, but Nadarra has the mindset of a somewhat older dragon... Maybe he's a younger dragon but has the mindset of an older dragon... Heck, maybe it's a lot like Eragon in the sense that a dragon won't hatch until his rider finds him... I just need to figure it out.
Appearence: This is mostly what I need help with. He's a dragon, but I'm at a loss as to what color her should be... I was thinking a combination of black and purple, blue, or green... but I don't know... You might get some ideas by reading what I have posted so far. http://www.goodreads.com/story/show/2...
Things you know about the character so far: He's very protective of Talia, his rider, and is very caring. While he'll fight if it will protect his friends, he's not a very violent character. He has feelings for another dragon, but is keeping this information from Talia because he himself is confused about it. He is very wise for a young dragon and
Things you know about the character's past: Nothing...
Where you think the character will end up: If I told you, I'd give away the ending of the story. :)
What you want help with: Just the things listed above, really...

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Please help!!

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

PLEASE help me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

message 4: by Mitch (new)

Mitch (i-am-not-real) | 425 comments I think he should be a combo of black and blue.
I'm getting the vibe that he has a very gentle side?

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

Ack!! Help!! Yes!! VICTORY!!!! Haha, thank you!! And yes, he does have a very gentle side.

message 6: by Mitch (new)

Mitch (i-am-not-real) | 425 comments Well, good. Because that's what I thought.

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

:) So black and blue... that gives me an idea!! Thank you!!

message 8: by Mitch (new)

Mitch (i-am-not-real) | 425 comments You're welcome!

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

Umm...umm....umm...umm...umm...

I'm having a brain cramp.