RolePlaying discussion

Romance > RP

Comments Showing 1-21 of 21 (21 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

*start after charries*

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Elena was walking down the sidewalk alone.

message 3: by Chachi (new)

Chachi  (fudgebrowne) | 14 comments Kalib laughed and swung his bat softly and let his dog, Ziggy chase the baseball. Ziggy tackled him licking him all over.

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

Elena saw Kalib and waved hello but kept walking.

message 5: by Chachi (new)

Chachi  (fudgebrowne) | 14 comments He smiled and waved at her signaling her over.

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

Elena walked over.

message 7: by Chachi (new)

Chachi  (fudgebrowne) | 14 comments He pushed Ziggy off of him and smiled at her. "Hey."

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

"Hello." Elena said while trying to walk away.

message 9: by s-hastings (new)

s-hastings (spencercavanaugh) | 31 comments Laidy walked into the park, her dog, Jesse, running in front of her.

message 10: by Chachi (new)

Chachi  (fudgebrowne) | 14 comments "Okay, bye." he said waving at her and threw a baseball down the street for Ziggy.

message 11: by s-hastings (new)

s-hastings (spencercavanaugh) | 31 comments Laidy dodged a baseball that flew down the street for a dog to get. She picked up Jesse.

message 12: by Chachi (new)

Chachi  (fudgebrowne) | 14 comments Kalib smiled and ran after his dog laughing. He stopped to the sight of Laidy.

message 13: by s-hastings (new)

s-hastings (spencercavanaugh) | 31 comments "Oh, hi, sorry." Laidy said laughing, "My dog is a little...bouncy." She said as her little pug started jumping up on Kalib.

message 14: by Chachi (new)

Chachi  (fudgebrowne) | 14 comments He laughed. "It's fine. I have a dog of my own. Where is Ziggy to speak of him?" he raised a brow and shrugged. "What's his name?" he asked petting her dog.

message 15: by s-hastings (new)

s-hastings (spencercavanaugh) | 31 comments "Oh this is Jesse." She said smiling.

message 16: by Chachi (new)

Chachi  (fudgebrowne) | 14 comments "Aww, he's adaorable." he said. "Where'd you get him?"

message 17: by s-hastings (new)

s-hastings (spencercavanaugh) | 31 comments "Oh he was a rescue. My cousin works at a rescue center and she found this little guy for me."

message 18: by Chachi (new)

Chachi  (fudgebrowne) | 14 comments "Sweet. My dog was my birthday present 2 years ago. Sounds kinda childish." he said blushing slightly.

message 19: by s-hastings (new)

s-hastings (spencercavanaugh) | 31 comments "No, your dog is cute."

message 20: by Chachi (new)

Chachi  (fudgebrowne) | 14 comments "You've seen him? Oh yeah. You dodged my baseball." he said and laughed.

message 21: by s-hastings (new)

s-hastings (spencercavanaugh) | 31 comments Laidy giggled, "Yes. What kind is he?"