Human RP discussion

Comments Showing 1-50 of 322 (322 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

Aubrey took the last bag out of her mothers SUV and gave her mom and big brother a big hug."Hope you come back telling us your first year of summer camp was great!" Said her mom.Aubrey laughed,"Me to."

She coughed the dirt from her face as they drove away.

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Kaitlyn took her bags and Logan's bag out of there Aunt's Honda Oddyessey.She and Logan waved by and dirt from the road flew all over.

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Aubrey sighed and put her backpack on and grabbed her suitcase and loaded her duffle bag on top.She began to make her way to the counseling center.

HungerGamesAddict (ach45) Addison stepped out of her black hummer, her long blond-brown hair blowing in the breeze. Her outfit was ripped shorts and an Aeropostale Tank Top. She smiled grabbed three Vera Bradley and Coach Suitcases and headed to her cabin as the black hummer disappered

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

Aubrey grabbed her cabin number slip and retreated outside."B16"She said outloud.She began to follow the arrows that pointed to her cabin.She loaded the last of her bags inside and turned and gasped.The cabin floor had a purple fluffy rug that stretched all the way around the room.There was light blue curtains.Posters of bands,books, and people hung on some parts of the wall.Theere was a big corkboard with pictures,papers and clips.There were two bunk beds,one in the left corner and one by the right.And in the middle of them was a big couch.Aubrey smiled,"I think I am going to like it here."

HungerGamesAddict (ach45) Addison looked at her cabin slip B16 she mind read. She grabbed her bags and walked in the cabin. When she saw a girl that looked like a total loser. ughh she thought

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

Aubrey heard something and turned around,she saw the girl and widned her eyes,"Oh,hey!" She said trying to be enthusistic.

HungerGamesAddict (ach45) " Hi umm I have to sleep on the bottom bunk oh and make room for my bags " said Addison acting really bratty

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

Aubrey rolled her eyes and clenched her teeth,"Fell free.I'll take the other bunk."She looked down and her slip,"Although we have two more girls coming."

HungerGamesAddict (ach45) " Okay well, umm " studdered Addison not sure what to say

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

Aubrey laughed and walked to the bed in the right hand corner.And set her bags on the floor.She grabbed her large duffle and began to take out a floral comperter.

HungerGamesAddict (ach45) " Cute comforter " Addison said sarcasticly as she pulled out a pink polka dot Roxy comforter and pillows

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

Aubrey looked down and smiled,"Yours To."

message 14: by HungerGamesAddict (last edited Aug 29, 2010 12:44PM) (new)

HungerGamesAddict (ach45) " Thanks, its Roxy " said Addison " Oh also I have these " she smiled pulling out 2 white foam mattress's out of her Coach bag and handing one to Aubrey " There for my room mates " she said " This is mine " said Addison pulling out a pink Extra Foam Matress

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

Aubrey grabbed it warily but nodded and gave a smile,"Thanks!"

HungerGamesAddict (ach45) " Your Welcome , so why did you come here " Addison said while texting on her Pink Sidekick

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

Aubrey loked around the room,"Um...To make new friends I guess....Um..get away from home?You?"

HungerGamesAddict (ach45) " To well, to learn new things, but my private boat boarding school is so much easier " Addison said in her accent

(( She is from Austrailia ))

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

((Oh..Okay))

Aubrey nodded,"Are you from Austrailia?"

HungerGamesAddict (ach45) " Yeah " said Addison

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

"Oh..Intresting."She looked at the clock on the wall,"Wonder when our other cabinmates are coming,"

((G2G))

HungerGamesAddict (ach45) " I dunno " said Addison

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

((K NOW I am leaving))

Aubrey nodded and said,"Well,I am going to go check out the lake."

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

Kaitlyn walked to her tent.
Logan also walked to his putting his bags away and Kaitlyn put her bags away too.

HungerGamesAddict (ach45) " Okay " said Addison still on her cell

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

Aubrey shook her head and opened the door.She walked down the steps and walked on the trail that led to the lake.

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

Lily looked at her cabin number slip. Her cabin was B16. She passed Aubrey as she walked along the trail. "Hi." She greeted.

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

((Yes!Thanks))

Aubrey paused and backed up,"B16?"

Kate (theshortone) (katetheshortone) Brianna looked down at her shoes as her mother drove off in an old rickety truck. She walked down the path towards the cabins. "B16," she muttered under her breath. She stopped at a cabin labeled B16. Her hands gripped the suitcase behind her tightly and she walked in her red hair flaming.

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

Kaitlyn saw she was sharing a tent with Brianna.She walked over to her. "Hey I am Kaitlyn.I am sharing a tent with you."said Kaitlyn.

Kate (theshortone) (katetheshortone) "Um...sorry to uh...disappoint you but they are cabins not tents." Briana said turning away and coughed covering up a laugh.

HungerGamesAddict (ach45) " Hi " said Addison staring at the new girl as she moved her Coach bags off one of the beds

Kate (theshortone) (katetheshortone) Briana smiled quickly, then turned away. She walked towards an empty bunk in the corner.

HungerGamesAddict (ach45) " Here " said Addison tossing the foam comfort matress at Briana in her accent

(( She's from Austrailia ))

Kate (theshortone) (katetheshortone) "okay, I already have one thank you very much." She threw it back and pulled out a bright orange heavy sleeping bag.

HungerGamesAddict (ach45) " Okay gawd, " smirked Addison still pretty much addicted to her Sidekick

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

Cinderheart wrote: "((Yes!Thanks))

Aubrey paused and backed up,"B16?""

Lily nodded. "Yeah. You too?" She asked.

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

"Yea!Watch out for the Australian in there.You might wanna hurry if you dont want to bunk on the couch.5 girls.Two bunk beds."She added with a laugh.

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

((Um...Thats a lot of girls...))

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

((Kk..Sorry))

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

Lily nodded briskly. "Alright. Thanks!" She huried away, into the cabin. She claimed the first empty bed she saw. Throwing her beds onto it and ignoring the other girls in the room.

Kate (theshortone) (katetheshortone) Brianna straightened the sleeping bag.

HungerGamesAddict (ach45) " So I came all the way from Austrailia " bragged Addison

message 44: by [deleted user] (new)

"Oh sorry Briana i just am so used to tents that I don't really you know abotu like cabins."Said Kaitlyn in her Southern accent since she is form new orleans.

Logan started.

message 45: by [deleted user] (new)

Aubrey looked back at her cabin and turned around and bumped into someone,"Oh sorry."

message 46: by [deleted user] (new)

(Isnt she max?)

message 47: by [deleted user] (new)

(I know but why would your charrie but into herself?)

message 48: by [deleted user] (new)

(Oh No sorry!Um...Logan))

message 49: by [deleted user] (new)

(:)

HungerGamesAddict (ach45) Addison walked out of the cabin looking for some one like her

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7