Q&A with T.K. Richardson discussion

Q&A - Let's talk books!

Comments Showing 1-13 of 13 (13 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by T.K. (new)

T.K. Richardson | 14 comments Mod
My favorite books are the classics, Russian lit., history, and a sprinkling of different genres. These books inspire me to write. What are your favorites?

message 2: by Misha (new)

Misha (mishamathew) My favorite genres are literary fiction, historical fiction, YA fiction and fantasy.

message 3: by Julie (new)

Julie Swaney (jellybelly82158) | 4 comments I love to read anything paranormal romance or urban fantasy. And anything else that catches my eye.

message 4: by T.K. (new)

Hi Julie, I think Return the Heart would fit on your shelf then! I hope you have a chance to get a copy. I'd love to know what you think. :)

message 5: by T.K. (new)

Misha, I love those genres, too. I love anything to do with history and fiction.

message 6: by Julie (new)

Julie Swaney (jellybelly82158) | 4 comments Hopefully I will be able to get it in a couple of weeks. Will let you know after I get a chance to read it.

message 7: by Misha (new)

Misha (mishamathew) Me too! Hopefully I am able to get a copy of it.

message 8: by T.K. (new)

What about the Classics? Does anyone read those (besides me...)? :)

message 9: by Misha (new)

Misha (mishamathew) I read so many classics in one go , when I was around 15-16! I still love classics , but I am not as addicted to them as I was then. My favorites are Charles Dickens and Jane Austen.

message 10: by Julie (new)

Julie Swaney (jellybelly82158) | 4 comments My favorite is Gone with the Wind. I have read it 6 or 7 times.

message 11: by T.K. (new)

I love the classics. They are still my favorites. :)

message 12: by Amy (new)

Amy Jacobs (djsfoxylady) | 1 comments My favorite classic is To Kill A Mockingbird. Not sure why, but it is one that stuck with me from high school.

message 13: by T.K. (new)

To Kill a Mockingbird is very good. Honestly, I can't remember much of what I was required to read in high school, though... :)