Human RP discussion

Comments Showing 1-50 of 621 (621 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 12 13

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

Mr.Clearwater coughed his throat and stared at Landon Bridge,"Mr.Bridge?"

Landon looked up startled and widened his eyes,"Um...12 is the square root of 144."

The teacher nodded his head warily,"Yes..that is correct."

♫Rose4ever♫ ~ Katerina  Mikhailov  ~    (Team Dimitri/Gale/Jace) Maddie tried her best to pay attention but just couldn't. What with all the rumors going around!

Mr.CLearwater announced the page numbers to our homework. "Now I want this done by tomorrow everyone.And I will be checking tomorrow to see if you've done all the questions"

HungerGamesAddict (ach45) Summer smiled as she walked out of the classroom standing next to her best friend Landon

♫Rose4ever♫ ~ Katerina  Mikhailov  ~    (Team Dimitri/Gale/Jace) Maddie got out of class in a hurry trying to make it to the washroom. But by mistake bumped into Summer and there went her notes, flying!
"oh, I-I'm really sorry!" said Maddie.

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

Landon set his backpack down and bent down and picked up some of Summers notes.He put them in her hand and looked at Maddie and smiled.

♫Rose4ever♫ ~ Katerina  Mikhailov  ~    (Team Dimitri/Gale/Jace) Maddie smiled back.
"Um, thanks..Landon" she said "rlly apperciate it." Blushing, she noticed he was actaully very handsome and cute close and up front.

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

He gave her a smile and nodded,"No problem.Well,I guess I'll catch you later?"

♫Rose4ever♫ ~ Katerina  Mikhailov  ~    (Team Dimitri/Gale/Jace) She thanked him once more and left for the washrooms.
Landon was always the nice guy around. She liked that about him. As for Summer she was okay,i mean they werent besties or anything. She left for her next class without causing a commotion.

HungerGamesAddict (ach45) " Come on Landon its time for lunch " said Summer

♫Rose4ever♫ ~ Katerina  Mikhailov  ~    (Team Dimitri/Gale/Jace) SHe walked into the cafeteria. Sat with a couple of friends.Who as usaul saw right through her.
Summer walked by She got up to talk to her.
"oh Summer hey, once again very sorry for making your papers fly. I've decided that you know maybe you'd like to hang out once in a while."
She knew it sounded very random. But she just couldn't hang out with her friends. Summer always sounded like a nice person to her. For awhile her friends have been acting weird and very rude. Maddie just about had it with one of them! She silently prayed that Summer wouldn't ignore her.

HungerGamesAddict (ach45) " Well not today me and Landon are going to study together, not a date or anything though " said Summer

♫Rose4ever♫ ~ Katerina  Mikhailov  ~    (Team Dimitri/Gale/Jace) "oh, okay. but if you have anytime this week just tell me." Maddie said hoping Summer would take the offer. "Kay..um bye talk to you later." She turned to walk away.

HungerGamesAddict (ach45) " What was that about " said Victoria

♫Rose4ever♫ ~ Katerina  Mikhailov  ~    (Team Dimitri/Gale/Jace) "ooh nothing," Said Maddie. She was soo glad Victoria hadn't gone against her....yet
"Have you noticed anything weird lately Victoria?"

HungerGamesAddict (ach45) " No " said Victoria

(( want them to be in the popular crew ))

♫Rose4ever♫ ~ Katerina  Mikhailov  ~    (Team Dimitri/Gale/Jace) ((sure their in the popular crew!!))

"Oh okay, just wondering," Maddie replied
They went to sit down with a bunch of other girls.

"So anything cool going on lately."

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

Landon pulled Maddie aside,"Library right?"

♫Rose4ever♫ ~ Katerina  Mikhailov  ~    (Team Dimitri/Gale/Jace) "Oh right, almost forgot," Maddie said.

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

((Oh wait!That was for Summer!I am so sorry!I keep getting confused!:())

HungerGamesAddict (ach45) " Where do you wanna sit " asked Summer to Landon

" C'mon Maddie " said Victoria poiting to a table of Glamour Girls

♫Rose4ever♫ ~ Katerina  Mikhailov  ~    (Team Dimitri/Gale/Jace) ((its okay, i got confused there too :) lol))

HungerGamesAddict (ach45) (( LOL I know I like to rp popular girls and girls with friends that r boys ))

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

((Yea))

"Um...The Library..Wait..Can we eat in there?If not we can study in the band room."Landon said.

HungerGamesAddict (ach45) " Sure " said Summer

Victoria pulled Maddie back to the popular girls

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

"Okay,Great."Landon said.

♫Rose4ever♫ ~ Katerina  Mikhailov  ~    (Team Dimitri/Gale/Jace) "woah, okay, where was i," MAddie asked while ignoring the stares she got from a couple friends.

HungerGamesAddict (ach45) " So whats your schedule this year "asked Summer hoping she had almost the same classes as him

HungerGamesAddict (ach45) " Umm we were talking about getting tickets to Ke$ha's concert and that ugly girl Summer " said Victoria

HungerGamesAddict (ach45) (( Anyone here ))

♫Rose4ever♫ ~ Katerina  Mikhailov  ~    (Team Dimitri/Gale/Jace) "oh yeah, first we need to get some tickets i mean her concerts are awesome." Maddie said. "WE could try to win them but for sure we'll get them online, but i know someone who can get them for us and then dont costas much."

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

Landon opened the door and a burst of cool air hit his face he grinned and looked at Summer,"I love the Band Room."

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

((Where can i jump in?))

HungerGamesAddict (ach45) (( Your charries can be hanging out with the popular girls in the lunch room ))

" Why " Summer asked sitting down at a table

" OKay, but my parents offered to buy them if we can't " said Victoria twirling her bleach blond hair

♫Rose4ever♫ ~ Katerina  Mikhailov  ~    (Team Dimitri/Gale/Jace) "oh really, thats good," Maddie said finishing up her lunch.
"try asking your parents tonight and we'll see" Maddie added.

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

Landon laughed,"Cause its a nice place to play my guitar.I go by self and only by myself.I don't really like hanging with all the other band people."He said and sat down by her."Anyway,what was that with you and Maddie?"

HungerGamesAddict (ach45) " Yeah tickets go on sale tommorow " said Victoria

" OH nothing, do you think I should be in band " asked Summer quickly ignoring Landon's question

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

Landon shrugged and said,"I dont think it'd be right for you.So" he clapped his hands together and pointed at the table,"Stuyding."

HungerGamesAddict (ach45) " Umm, I thought we were using that as an excuse to get away from the popular girls " said Summer

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

"Popular Girls?Ok....Well Um.."He grabbed a big brown bag and dumped all the food out of it.Pudding cups,sandwhiches,chip bags, candy bars and Sobe drinks fell out."Hungry?"

HungerGamesAddict (ach45) " Sure, but don't you know thats the popular girls click " said Summer

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

Landon made a face,"Um..No...I dont pay attention to brats sorry.Excluding Maddie"He said,"Maddie isnt a brat."

HungerGamesAddict (ach45) (( G2G 2 Soccer ))

" Umm she sort of is, she hangs with VIctoria the meanest of all the populars " said Summer

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

((Aww...Okay))

Landon shook his head,"Maddie isn't like that.I talk to her all the time."He said unwrapping a sandwhich.

message 44: by Julia Horan (new)

Julia Horan ((where can i jump in))

message 45: by [deleted user] (new)

((Hmm....She could be Summers friend and met her and Landon in the Band Room and have lunch?))

message 46: by Julia Horan (new)

Julia Horan ((sure^^))

Rosalie walked to the band room

message 47: by [deleted user] (new)

((K))

Landon looked up breathing a sigh of relief that they could stop talking about Summer,"Hey Rosalie.Want a pudding cup?"

message 48: by Julia Horan (new)

Julia Horan ((brb))

She smiled. "Sure, thanks"

message 49: by [deleted user] (new)

((Kk:))

Landon nodded and pulled a chair out for her.He set the pudding cup on the table by her.

message 50: by [deleted user] (new)

Abby walked into the band room and said "Hey Rosalie!"

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 12 13