Delirity discussion

Dementia > What series would you like a thread for?

Comments Showing 1-50 of 78 (78 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Heather (new)

Heather T (horrorvacui000) | 5931 comments Mod
What series would you like me to make a thread for?
It might take a day or two, but I'll try and post a thread for you.

message 2: by Carrie (Care) (new)

Carrie (Care) (care76) | 1745 comments Maybe one for the Tarien Soul series. I probably won't be reading it until Nov, after I finish my WoT re-read of the last few books.

Lord of the Fading Lands (Tairen Soul, #1) by C.L. Wilson is the first, but I am not sure about the rest. I know Stacia and a few others love this series so they will probably know the order.

message 3: by Heather (new)

It's up.

message 4: by Shannon (last edited Aug 31, 2010 06:26PM) (new)

Shannon C. Kresley Cole's IAD series - PNR
Nicole Peeler's Jane True series - UF
Ilona Andrews' Kate Daniels series - UF
World of Lupi series by Eileen Wilks - Cross between PNR with cop/mystery
Shelly Laurenston's Pride Stories - Humorous PNR

These are all great series. Would love to find others who have read them to chat about them. :)

message 5: by Carrie (Care) (new)

Carrie (Care) (care76) | 1745 comments ^ We have a Kate Daniels thread. There are quite a few of us here that love them!

message 6: by Shannon (new)

Shannon C. Oh, I'll look again. I just saw the Edge.

message 7: by Heather (last edited Aug 31, 2010 08:12PM) (new)

They're not alphabetical, it's just based on the last thread to be commented on. I kind of hate that. It makes things harder to find.

I had been wanting to make World of the Lupi, but hadn't seen anyone reading it so I was stalling until the next book got closer. I'll make it now.

message 8: by Heather (new)

They're up, Shannon.

message 9: by Heather (new)

Done. I just checked out Soulless so I'll be reading it as well.

message 10: by Carrie (Care) (new)

Carrie (Care) (care76) | 1745 comments How about The Maze Runner (Maze Runner, #1) by James Dashner since The Scorch Trials (Maze Runner, #2) by James Dashner comes out soon! I am excited for this one, I loved The Maze Runner.

message 11: by Heather (new)

Done.

message 12: by Kathy Anne (new)

Kathy Anne (kathyanne) The Demonica series
I looked a couple of times and didn`t see it,but I may have missed it.

message 13: by Heather (new)

It's there. Right now it's 5th from the bottom of the H-whatever letter category.

message 14: by Kathy Anne (new)

Kathy Anne (kathyanne) Oh,I`m blind today I guess,thanks Heather for the directions-love this series and Dr E especially.

Nichole ~Bookaholic~ (nicholebookaholic) | 185 comments I did not see a thread for the Sirantha Jax series by Ann Aguirre
Grimspace (Sirantha Jax, #1) by Ann Aguirre Wanderlust (Sirantha Jax, #2) by Ann Aguirre Doubleblind (Sirantha Jax, #3) by Ann Aguirre Killbox by Ann Aguirre

message 16: by Heather (new)

Made.

Nichole ~Bookaholic~ (nicholebookaholic) | 185 comments Thank you ;-)

message 18: by Heather (new)

It's up.

message 19: by Enjee (new)

Enjee I love these books by Diana Rowland:

Mark of the Demon (Kara Gillian, #1) by Diana Rowland Blood of the Demon (Kara Gillian, #2) by Diana Rowland Secrets of the Demon (Kara Gillian, #3) by Diana Rowland

message 20: by Heather (new)

I'm getting ready to read the Rowland books. I don't think we have lords of the underworld either. I'll look into them and try to get those up.

message 21: by Enjee (last edited Dec 21, 2010 12:43PM) (new)

Enjee I also recommend these series by Mark Del Franco every chance I get:

Unshapely Things (Connor Grey, #1) by Mark Del Franco Unquiet Dreams (Connor Grey, #2) by Mark Del Franco Unfallen Dead (Connor Grey, #3) by Mark Del Franco Unperfect Souls (Connor Grey, #4) by Mark Del Franco Uncertain Allies by Mark Del Franco and Skin Deep (Laura Blackstone, #1) by Mark Del Franco Face Off (Laura Blackstone, #2) by Mark Del Franco

And I forgot to mention...lots of "U" words in the titles for those pesky challenges that need a "U" book.

message 22: by Georgie (new)

Georgie Payne (georgiep) | 1 comments I will do a thread for yasmine galenorn's sisters of the moon books if anyone is interested in reading them.

message 23: by Heather (new)

I'll set it up. I always try to set things up just in case new books come out. I can't update the lists if it was done by someone else.

message 24: by Heather (new)

K...I thought so, but went and checked. Sisters of the moon has a thread. Look under the G authors. I'll add the Franco books in the next few minutes.

message 25: by Enjee (new)

Enjee I would like a thread for the Spellcracker series by Suzanne McLeod. The other books in the series are finally going to be available in paperback in the US this year.

message 26: by Heather (new)

It's up.

message 27: by Enjee (new)

Enjee I love this series as well:
The Battle Sylph (Sylph #1) by L.J. McDonald The Shattered Sylph (Sylph #2) by L.J. McDonald Queen of the Sylphs by L.J. McDonald by L.J. McDonald
Next one is due out March 2011.

message 28: by Heather (new)

It's up.

message 29: by Heather (new)

I made the Wallflowers thread and I'm making the other one now.

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

A thread please for Divergent (Divergent, #1) by Veronica Roth !!
Thank you :D

message 31: by Whitney (new)

Whitney (whitneychakara) | 1272 comments Chaos Walking Trilogy by Patrick Ness The Knife of Never Letting Go (Chaos Walking, #1) by Patrick Ness The Ask and the Answer (Chaos Walking, #2) by Patrick Ness Monsters of Men (Chaos Walking, #3) by Patrick Ness

message 32: by Whitney (new)

Whitney (whitneychakara) | 1272 comments Eon and Eona By Alison Goodman Eon Dragoneye Reborn (Eon, #1) by Alison Goodman Eona The Last Dragoneye (Eon, #2) by Alison Goodman

message 33: by Heather (new)

Done

message 34: by Jami (new)

Jami (gurugoodwin) | 53 comments Alexandra Ivy, Guardians of Eternity...since that's what I'm catching up on now...:)

message 35: by Whitney (new)

Whitney (whitneychakara) | 1272 comments A Great and Terrible Beauty (Gemma Doyle, #1) by Libba Bray Rebel Angels (Gemma Doyle, #2) by Libba Bray The Sweet Far Thing (Gemma Doyle, #3) by Libba Bray Gemma Doyle Trilogy by Libba Bray

message 36: by Heather (new)

They're up.

message 37: by Jami (new)

Jami (gurugoodwin) | 53 comments I can't find the thread for Awakening that we read in May. I finished it last week.

message 38: by Whitney (last edited Jun 07, 2011 05:33PM) (new)

message 39: by Heather (new)

The Awakening? Or The Gathering? The Gathering is under Darkness Rising - K. Armstrong and The Awakening is under Darkness Darkest Powers - K. Armstrong, both in the A's section.

Chakara, I'll try and get it up soon.

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

To anyone who may need this: If your trying to find a thread and you're not sure if there is on or not, Hold down Ctrl and press F. then type in anything you're looking for

message 41: by Tya (new)

Tya | 846 comments I can't find a thread for Heist Society, I remember talking about it but it could have been in the Gallagher Girls thread or Say Anything.

message 42: by Heather (new)

Probably. I'll check it out.

message 43: by Enjee (last edited Jul 10, 2011 10:26AM) (new)

Enjee How about the "Elder Races" series by Thea Harrison?
She only has one book out so far, but it was a good one and the others follow this year. Dragon Bound (Elder Races, #1) by Thea Harrison

message 44: by Shera (Book Whispers) (last edited Aug 16, 2011 01:32PM) (new)

Shera (Book Whispers) (sherabookwhispers) | 2445 comments How about Anne Stuart's The House of Rohan books? Since it seems like they're getting quite a bit of buzz.

Ruthless (The House of Rohan, #1) by Anne Stuart Reckless (The House of Rohan, #2) by Anne Stuart Breathless (The House of Rohan, #3) by Anne Stuart

message 45: by Heather (new)

It's up. I got book 1 today since you were talking about it.

Shera (Book Whispers) (sherabookwhispers) | 2445 comments Ooo, fun!! Are you going to read it with us?

message 47: by Heather (new)

I'm reading it ahead of you. I'm too impatient.

message 48: by Whitney (new)

Whitney (whitneychakara) | 1272 comments Idk if these are up I didnt see them but its possible Ive over looked them.

Bad Girls Don't Die by Katie Alender From Bad to Cursed (Bad Girls Don't Die, #2) by Katie Alender I think they just call it the Bad Girls Dont Die Books.

Tiger's Curse (Tiger Series, #1) by Colleen Houck Tiger's Quest (Tiger Series, #2) by Colleen Houck Tiger's Voyage (Tiger Series, #3) by Colleen Houck I thin its just the tygers curse series.

message 49: by [deleted user] (new)

Can someone make a topic for my friend Carroll's book?
Its Children Of The Flower Power by Carroll Bryant

Carroll:) ; Carroll Bryant

message 50: by Samantha (new)

Samantha | 432 comments Most of the time Heather makes the series threads and she's on vacation and won't be back until the 6th if I'm remembering correctly.

I'm not sure how she mods that.

« previous 1