King of the Tree Fans discussion

Okay, question.....

Comments Showing 1-31 of 31 (31 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Redwallcrazy (new)

Redwallcrazy (redwallcrazybigkotfan) | 212 comments Mod
I've had a thought that's been nagging me. Should we have a roleplay? Or should we keep this group roleplay free? Let me know!

message 2: by Zock (new)

Zock | 84 comments I dont know

message 3: by William (new)

William | 77 comments Mod
Yeah, go for it, Red! That sounds like fun. Let me know how it goes!

message 4: by Zock (new)

Zock | 84 comments yep

message 5: by Redwallcrazy (new)

Okay, I'll set one up ASAP.

message 6: by Zock (new)

Zock | 84 comments whats a roleplay?

message 7: by Abe (new)

Abe | 51 comments whats book 7 about

message 8: by William (new)

Here's the link to Book 7:

http://www.goodreads.com/book/show/85...

message 9: by Redwallcrazy (new)

Zock wrote: "whats a roleplay?"

Roleplay is basically were we make up characters and put them in a paticular scene and then we kinda make up what happens. Example: (Taken from the Robin Hood Fans RP)
Okay, here's the setting. We are in Sherwood forest... your need to make your own character or use one that's already been made (But just to be fair, NO ONE can be Robin Hood) We have just robbed Abbot Hugo for the ump-teenth time and now the Sheriff is really going crazy. So he has sent out his first posse with Guy of Gisbourne to lead it. Robin Hood has spotted them coming their way and....... (Now we add what happens, lol) Please go to the Character Disscussion before you start this.

editLoading-trans | deleteLoading-trans | flag *

message 2: by Redwallcrazy- I love Digger!
Apr 30, 2010 11:42pm

3260758 Robin: "Get ready, men. And new recruites, stand back, watch and learn."
Cicelia crossed her arms and scowled at her new leader. She like Robin enough, but not letting her join the action..... well, that was pushing it.
Robin noticed.
Robin: "Don't give me that look." He said with a smile and a wink. "You'll get your chance soon enough, trust me."
Cicelia smiled, then remembered she was angry and rolled her eyes. Then she plopped behind some bushes, careful to remain completely hidden but have a good peek hole.

editLoading-trans | deleteLoading-trans | flag *

message 3: by Robyn
May 01, 2010 05:34am

3277647 Jay was still getting used to Robin in general. Of course she was always quick to argue with him, except for the fact that all the other recruits stopped her before she could.
She was sitting behind the bush with Cecelia and Reed making sure that she was paying attention so that she wouldn't have to do this again.

deleteLoading-trans | flag *

message 4: by Redwallcrazy- I love Digger! (last edited May 01, 2010 06:58am)
May 01, 2010 06:38am

3260758 Before long, they heard the tell-tale sounds of horses and their riders making their way ever so cautiously through Sherwood Forest. Before long, the men riding these horses could be heard mutter with Guy of Gisbourne trying to silence any notion of deserting.
Guy: "Silence in the ranks! The outlaw and his band of renegades has to be close by right now. They could be in the trees as we speak."

Then, and Cicelia couldn't tell if Guy did this to make his point or if he knew somehow they were hiding there, Guy has a soldier suddenly shoot an arrow from his crossbow right into the bush that she is hiding in. Cicelia leaps out of the way seconds before the arrow can peirce her, but in doing so she has now revealed herself to the astonished soldiers.
Guy smirked.
Guy: "Well, well, well, what have we here? Playing in the Woods are we?"
Cicelia readied herself.
Cicelia: "Yeah, playing."

Ect, ect, get it?

message 10: by Abe (new)

Abe | 51 comments oh

message 11: by Zock (new)

Zock | 84 comments yeah that's kinda neat!

message 12: by Abe (new)

Abe | 51 comments wow

message 13: by Redwallcrazy (new)

Is it something you would all want to do?

message 14: by Abe (new)

Abe | 51 comments it is

message 15: by Zock (new)

Zock | 84 comments Sure!

message 16: by Redwallcrazy (new)

Sweet! I'll work on it ASAP!

message 17: by William (new)

If you are interested in making a cloak such as the Greencloaks wear, I have developed a cloak-pattern that's not too difficult to follow. It's included in the KOT Activity Book, which also includes authentic recipes for cooking Lucambrian dishes as well as 5 fun crossword puzzles that will put your knowledge of all things Lucambrian to the test. LMK if you're interested.

Have fun!

message 18: by Abe (last edited Jan 17, 2011 08:04PM) (new)

Abe | 51 comments sweet!!!

message 19: by Abe (new)

Abe | 51 comments William wrote: "If you are interested in making a cloak such as the Greencloaks wear, I have developed a cloak-pattern that's not too difficult to follow. It's included in the KOT Activity Book, which also include..."
Yep we're interested! How would we get this book?

message 20: by William (last edited Jan 17, 2011 10:11PM) (new)

Wait a couple of days or so, and it will be posted on our website at this URL: http://www.greencloaks.com/resources.... (The Activity Book will replace and incorporate the Study Guide.) The Activity Book is so new, we haven't had time to add it to the website yet. It's 52 pages long and includes Lucambrian cooking recipes, crossword puzzles based on the series, a study guide to test people's understanding of the series symbolism, and of course, diagrams and instructions for making the cloak.

You don't pay shipping on the Activity Book, because it is sent to you electronically as a PDF as soon as we receive your order. That way, you get it the same day.

Enjoy!

message 21: by Abe (new)

Abe | 51 comments thanks!!

message 22: by Redwallcrazy (new)

I got the book! And it's awesome!! Thanks again, Bill!!

message 23: by Robyn (new)

Robyn S. (thunderscape-7) Coolio!

message 24: by William (new)

My apologies to everyone, because my web designer has not followed through on his promise to get the Activity Book posted on our website in a timely fashion. I will let you know when he has made the changes.

message 25: by William (new)

OK, everybody—the Activity Book is now listed on our website. Check out: http://www.greencloaks.com/resources....

Have fun, and God bless you!

BB

message 26: by Abe (new)

Abe | 51 comments wow!!

message 27: by Zock (new)

Zock | 84 comments thats neat--how did you get the pic of the sork

message 28: by William (new)

Good question, Zock. I actually had my illustrator create that picture for use in online venues, such as Goodreads, Facebook, etc. It's copyrighted by KOT Books. That way, I don't have to "borrow" someone else's work, which is usually a violation of their copyright. I'm glad you like it.

message 29: by Redwallcrazy (new)

Wow!

message 30: by Abe (last edited Apr 08, 2011 11:24AM) (new)

Abe | 51 comments I didn't no that!!

message 31: by Redwallcrazy (new)

LOL!!