How to flirt! discussion

Flirting tips!<3 > How to keep a gf or bf once u have 1

Comments Showing 1-50 of 146 (146 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

message 1: by Thempper (new)

Thempper Murhder | 200 comments Mod
Once you finally start to go out with a person things start to get boring.

message 2: by Thempper (new)

yup.

message 3: by Thempper (new)

nothing. u?

Marissa "one of the crazy seven" Bacon | 791 comments Mod
mhurder that is true :)

message 5: by Morgen (new)

Morgen Mhurder I love Wrath wrote: "Once you finally start to go out with a person things start to get boring."

:,( thats sad

message 6: by Morgen (new)

Morgen not if u go out with the right person

message 7: by Thempper (last edited Aug 27, 2010 10:11AM) (new)

Xologrrl wrote: "not if u go out with the right person"

yeah, sometimes.

But when the 'the thrill of the chase' is gne it gets boring. But not all the time. sometimes. especially if u acted diffrent than u really are when u were trying to get a bf or gf. They'll expect u to keep acting that way.

message 8: by Morgen (new)

Morgen true.

thats true :)

message 10: by Nicole (new)

Nicole Mhurder I love Wrath wrote: "Xologrrl wrote: "not if u go out with the right person"

yeah, sometimes.

But when the 'the thrill of the chase' is gne it gets boring. But not all the time. sometimes. especially if u acted diffr..."

Yeah it depends on the person and who you're with. I know what you mean about the thrill of the chase being gone. My friend finally went out with this guy that had liked her for most of high school, and then 6 months later he broke up with her for really stupid reasons. He had gotten what he wanted and so he wasn't interested anymore.

message 11: by Nicole (new)

Nicole How to keep a boyfriend/girlfriend once you have one:
-Be the same person you were while you were trying to get with him/her. If you didn't act like yourself originally, then you're screwed. Your relationship won't last for very long if you continue being someone you're not.
-Don't act one way around your gf/bf and another way around your friends. It makes them feel like crap, especially since usually you're pretty much ignoring them for your friends or acting like an ass. Not. Cool.
-This should be #1, but DON'T CHEAT! That's a sure thing that'll help you keep your bf/gf for a little longer.
-Make sure there's no drama! Guys hate drama and most girls don't want drama when dealing with their bf's. They have enough of that with their friends. Your bf/gf should be a sort of safe haven, to enjoy your time with.
-Keep things interesting. Things get boring because you do the same things over and over again. Movie nights are fun, but too many can be boring. Just try and mix it up.
-Don't smother the person. A flame that's smothered too much will be snuffed out a lot easier and much quicker. You have to let it grow. Even if you love the person, everyone needs their space and their "me" time. You don't have to spend all your time with them to keep them, but that doesn't mean that you ignore them either.

message 12: by Thempper (new)

very true

♥-ℜachel -♥ (-lotsoflove-) | 5 comments Nicole wrote: "How to keep a boyfriend/girlfriend once you have one:
-Be the same person you were while you were trying to get with him/her. If you didn't act like yourself originally, then you're screwed. Your ..."

if this were facebook, i would like this post =]

message 14: by Nicole (new)

Nicole haha thanks :)

lol , nicole that post is true :)

message 16: by Nicole (new)

Nicole thanks!

message 17: by Thempper (new)

lol

message 19: by Morgen (new)

Morgen Nicole wrote: "How to keep a boyfriend/girlfriend once you have one:
-Be the same person you were while you were trying to get with him/her. If you didn't act like yourself originally, then you're screwed. Your ..."

thank you!

message 20: by Nicole (new)

Nicole no problem :)

message 22: by Morgen (new)

Morgen ~~queen of death~~*gir* wrote: "ya..nice
i just started dating this guy i really liked..so i needed that"

♥♥♥♥ur so lucky♥♥♥

message 23: by . (new)

. (onawhim) Mhurder I love Wrath wrote: "Once you finally start to go out with a person things start to get boring."

PROCREATION.

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

Anything else?

Here is my problem!!!
Ok I have a BF named Steven.My friends hate him so much and want me to break up with him but I love him!
What do I do???
Here is my other one-
Ok well Steven and I are not in the same class when are we supposed to hang out????

message 25: by . (new)

. (onawhim) 1. Ask your friends why they hate him. Maybe they're jealous of the attention you're giving him, or maybe they're right about something. Remember, love is blind sometimes.

2. Go on dates together: walks in the park, cafes, movies, or just hang out together after school. Meet up with him at lunchtimes, and walk home together after school.

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

my mom wont let me go on dates.

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

Ok lunch is a good idea and reccess too!

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

haha

message 31: by . (new)

. (onawhim) Amy *You are my little munchkin :P* wrote: "Ok lunch is a good idea and reccess too!"

..Recess? How old are you? o.O

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

10 almost 11

message 34: by Nicole (new)

Nicole Whimsicality wrote: "1. Ask your friends why they hate him. Maybe they're jealous of the attention you're giving him, or maybe they're right about something. Remember, love is blind sometimes.

2. Go on dates togethe..."

agreed

message 35: by Nicole (new)

Nicole Amy *You are my little munchkin :P* wrote: "10 almost 11"

don't ya think that's a little early to be dating someone? there's a good reason your mom doesn't want you to date yet... :)

message 36: by . (new)

. (onawhim) Um.... That's way, way, way too early...

Trust me, I've got experience and it's not going to work. Sorry.

message 37: by Morgen (new)

Morgen Nicole wrote: "Amy *You are my little munchkin :P* wrote: "10 almost 11"

don't ya think that's a little early to be dating someone? there's a good reason your mom doesn't want you to date yet... :)"

AHHHH! thats whay your mom wont let you date! wait a few years, then get back into it! at least untill ur 13!

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

Wow I am quitiing this group i feel left out and you guys are brats and give horrible advice :(

message 39: by Thempper (new)

Ummmm, who u talking bout.? Kuz i know it aint me. I give good advice. What u need advice about.?

message 40: by Nicole (new)

Nicole The truth is you just don't like our advice... It's actually pretty good advice, expecially since more than one person is telling you the same thing. Look, we're not trying to be mean, we're just trying to help you. And sometimes, the truth hurts... Don't take it personally :)

message 41: by Thempper (new)

Nicole wrote: "The truth is you just don't like our advice... It's actually pretty good advice, expecially since more than one person is telling you the same thing. Look, we're not trying to be mean, we're just t..."

yup

message 42: by . (new)

. (onawhim) Amy *You are my little munchkin :P* wrote: "Wow I am quitiing this group i feel left out and you guys are brats and give horrible advice :("

I'm almost 17, I've been there, done that for many things most of you haven't. I'm pretty sure my advice is sound, considering how I'm the advice-giver in my group of friends. The truth is you're 10 years old and way too young to have a boyfriend.

The end.

message 43: by Morgen (new)

Morgen Amy *You are my little munchkin :P* wrote: "...and you guys are brats..."

:O :,,,,,,,(

message 44: by Morgen (new)

Morgen Whimsicality wrote: "Amy *You are my little munchkin :P* wrote: "Wow I am quitiing this group i feel left out and you guys are brats and give horrible advice :("

I'm almost 17, I've been there, done that for many th..."

now THAT is good advice.

message 45: by Morgen (new)

Morgen :)**********ɐuuɐɥ sı ǝɯɐu lɐǝɹ ʎɯ ʇnq wrote: "Hi"

hay hay

message 46: by Morgen (new)

Morgen :)**********ɐuuɐɥ sı ǝɯɐu lɐǝɹ ʎɯ ʇnq wrote: "hi"

hi again

message 47: by Morgen (new)

Morgen :)**********ɐuuɐɥ sı ǝɯɐu lɐǝɹ ʎɯ ʇnq wrote: "hiiiiiiiiiiii"

hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy aaaaaaaagaiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiinnnnn!!!!!!!!

message 48: by Morgen (new)

Morgen zomg. im gonna ask out a guy i really really like on saturday after our 1st band competition. im so scared! any suggestions?

message 49: by Nicole (new)

Nicole Well I asked my boyfriend of 2 1/2 years out with a note and then saw him later that day and he said yes, but that's because I'm shy. If you do it in person, then just don't forget to breath and practice what you're going to say to him. If he really does like you then he'll think your nervousness is cute and like you even more

ok so I have a friend who asked me to be his gf and i said yes and then a day later he broke up with me because of reason he doesnt want people to know , and i still like him alot :)

« previous 1 3