NEED HELP GIVE HELP discussion

off topic > chat

Comments Showing 1-50 of 422 (422 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

no no and no!!!

message 2: by Marissa "one of the crazy seven" Bacon, head mod, embrace my CRAZYY SELF MUWAHAAA (new)

Marissa "one of the crazy seven" Bacon | 2771 comments Mod
lol lucas :)

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

I bet this topic is gonna get off topic :p

message 4: by Marissa "one of the crazy seven" Bacon, head mod, embrace my CRAZYY SELF MUWAHAAA (new)

lol

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

well

message 6: by Marissa "one of the crazy seven" Bacon, head mod, embrace my CRAZYY SELF MUWAHAAA (new)

lol :)

message 7: by Marissa "one of the crazy seven" Bacon, head mod, embrace my CRAZYY SELF MUWAHAAA (new)

HAHHAAAAAAAAA :)

message 8: by Marissa "one of the crazy seven" Bacon, head mod, embrace my CRAZYY SELF MUWAHAAA (new)

hahaaa ! i CURSED YOU REMEMBER !

message 9: by Marissa "one of the crazy seven" Bacon, head mod, embrace my CRAZYY SELF MUWAHAAA (new)

then dont laugh so much !

message 10: by Marissa "one of the crazy seven" Bacon, head mod, embrace my CRAZYY SELF MUWAHAAA (new)

:) SAME ! AND REMEMBER ITS UR FAULT !

message 11: by Marissa "one of the crazy seven" Bacon, head mod, embrace my CRAZYY SELF MUWAHAAA (new)

:) LOL :) DONT OR ELSE !

message 12: by Marissa "one of the crazy seven" Bacon, head mod, embrace my CRAZYY SELF MUWAHAAA (new)

FEEL GUILTY !

message 13: by Marissa "one of the crazy seven" Bacon, head mod, embrace my CRAZYY SELF MUWAHAAA (new)

OMG UR ARE CONFUSING ME ! LOL

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

haha this I fny XD

message 15: by Marissa "one of the crazy seven" Bacon, head mod, embrace my CRAZYY SELF MUWAHAAA (new)

:) you always do that !

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

hahahahaha

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

I didn't kno wat 2 say

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

haha i guess

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

my legs r freaking smooth!!!!

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

off topics are the best topics :P

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

smthn random...im really random...

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

which comment

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

baby skin smooth XD

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

lol that is kinda a weird post to respond to...

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

haha ikr

message 26: by A Kid Named Megan☮, Rain,rain go away-that's what all my haters say;) (new)

A Kid Named Megan☮ | 736 comments Mod
kJiRsTeN wrote: "baby skin smooth XD"

lol wow...;)

message 27: by Marissa "one of the crazy seven" Bacon, head mod, embrace my CRAZYY SELF MUWAHAAA (new)

megan my friend kat hates tom :(

message 28: by Marissa "one of the crazy seven" Bacon, head mod, embrace my CRAZYY SELF MUWAHAAA (new)

im my opinion he DOESNT DESERVE WHAT SHE CALLED HIM !

message 29: by Marissa "one of the crazy seven" Bacon, head mod, embrace my CRAZYY SELF MUWAHAAA (new)

she called him a "jackass" but she just told me that she forgives him !

message 30: by Marissa "one of the crazy seven" Bacon, head mod, embrace my CRAZYY SELF MUWAHAAA (new)

lol it is !

message 31: by Marissa "one of the crazy seven" Bacon, head mod, embrace my CRAZYY SELF MUWAHAAA (new)

:)

message 32: by A Kid Named Megan☮, Rain,rain go away-that's what all my haters say;) (new)

LUCAS ((the wild one)) wrote: "c u jus gotta laugh everything off lol"

liek dis??;
AAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH

message 33: by A Kid Named Megan☮, Rain,rain go away-that's what all my haters say;) (new)

Awesomenez;)

message 34: by Marissa "one of the crazy seven" Bacon, head mod, embrace my CRAZYY SELF MUWAHAAA (new)

lol ...:(

message 35: by A Kid Named Megan☮, Rain,rain go away-that's what all my haters say;) (new)

y da";("

message 36: by Marissa "one of the crazy seven" Bacon, head mod, embrace my CRAZYY SELF MUWAHAAA (new)

im pretty sure im screwed up in my recovery and everyone else that thinks badly of me can just STFU and GO TO HELL !

message 37: by A Kid Named Megan☮, Rain,rain go away-that's what all my haters say;) (new)

wat waz dat???

message 38: by Marissa "one of the crazy seven" Bacon, head mod, embrace my CRAZYY SELF MUWAHAAA (new)

because I CANT DEAL WITH ALL THE CRAP AND MISTREATMENT AND BULLYING ANYMORE AND ITS STARTING TO TAKE A TOLL ON ME !

message 39: by Marissa "one of the crazy seven" Bacon, head mod, embrace my CRAZYY SELF MUWAHAAA (new)

TO BE HONEST IM NOT LOOKING FORWARD TO SCHOOL BECAUSE IM GOING TO DEAL WITH ALL THE JERKS !

message 40: by Marissa "one of the crazy seven" Bacon, head mod, embrace my CRAZYY SELF MUWAHAAA (new)

hey

message 41: by A Kid Named Megan☮, Rain,rain go away-that's what all my haters say;) (new)

heyhey;)

message 42: by Marissa "one of the crazy seven" Bacon, head mod, embrace my CRAZYY SELF MUWAHAAA (new)

hey megan ! omgomg lol

message 43: by A Kid Named Megan☮, Rain,rain go away-that's what all my haters say;) (new)

hey Mari;)omgomgomgomgomgomgomg-wat??lol

message 44: by Marissa "one of the crazy seven" Bacon, head mod, embrace my CRAZYY SELF MUWAHAAA (new)

heyyy lol ! im on fb and my one friend from school likes me lol

message 45: by A Kid Named Megan☮, Rain,rain go away-that's what all my haters say;) (new)

ur on"fb"???wat iz dat....who lykez u watz hiz name watz he lyke???

message 46: by Marissa "one of the crazy seven" Bacon, head mod, embrace my CRAZYY SELF MUWAHAAA (new)

ya ..its facebook ! his name is michael ! we have known eachother from faith classes and yesterday he say how I changed my relationship status ...lol

message 47: by A Kid Named Megan☮, Rain,rain go away-that's what all my haters say;) (new)

wow lol;)

message 48: by Marissa "one of the crazy seven" Bacon, head mod, embrace my CRAZYY SELF MUWAHAAA (new)

yea ! it was funny because I saw his comment and I was thinking "does he like me" lol

message 49: by A Kid Named Megan☮, Rain,rain go away-that's what all my haters say;) (new)

lol he might...

message 50: by Marissa "one of the crazy seven" Bacon, head mod, embrace my CRAZYY SELF MUWAHAAA (new)

yea ! lol It was really funny because on the status thing he was like "what about us"

lol it was funny :)

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9