Forever a Warrior discussion

General > School Talk

Comments Showing 1-27 of 27 (27 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by fullofFaith, The Thread Queen (new)

fullofFaith | 1026 comments Mod
Your guilty. I'm guilty. We're all guilt.

Let's talk about school here and then we can stop using our RP threads.

It would be nice if someone could go in and delete the extra stuff, especially off of RiverClan Role Play.

Iviana (The Sign Painter) Mʘ‿ʘP (thesignpainter) YAY I GO DELETE SPAM (for Sephie)

message 3: by Ashley *Frostpool*, I miss everyone! (new)

Ashley *Frostpool* Hidame | 4014 comments Mod
OH...hehe our bad. WE SHALL DO!

Iviana (The Sign Painter) Mʘ‿ʘP (thesignpainter) I. Hate. My. Lit. And. Comp. Teacher.

message 5: by Ashley *Frostpool*, I miss everyone! (new)

I. Hate. My. um....who was it again? Right. Chorus. Teacher.

message 6: by Maggie (new)

Maggie (maggie-swift) History is soooo mean to me! I mean, I LOVE the subject, but it's an AP class, so we get TONS of homework.

Iviana (The Sign Painter) Mʘ‿ʘP (thesignpainter) I LUV MY SCHOOL.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zvq9r6...
THAT. is what we did during lunch.

message 8: by fullofFaith, The Thread Queen (new)

It was probably the weirdest, most annoying thing I have watched. I know that sounds rude, but yikes.

Iviana (The Sign Painter) Mʘ‿ʘP (thesignpainter) I dun really care. JULLIIIAAANNN GO REPLYYYY.
Sorry. -,0

message 10: by Ashley *Frostpool*, I miss everyone! (new)

Have to go to a high school that about six percent of my grade is going to while the rest of them are going to the main high school my school feeds into, Kell. All my friends will be there while I'll be stuck being the new kid! I've never even moved before and have grown up with the same kids until now, so it's not like I'm used to being the new girl or anything!

message 11: by Sam, The Cookie Stealer (last edited Nov 16, 2010 05:56PM) (new)

Sam | 1510 comments Mod
Ouch. I'm sorry. I guess I'm lucky then, huh? I'm totally used to being the new kid.

Iviana (The Sign Painter) Mʘ‿ʘP (thesignpainter) It's okay, Ashley. Being a new freshman isn't as bad as being a new senior to a school. That happened to a friend of mind.

message 13: by Ashley *Frostpool*, I miss everyone! (new)

Ugh, yeah, I suppose so. Maybe I'll meet some new friends and find some cute guy. ;) I mean, when you grew up with the same guy your whole life, you start to think they're really ugly...lol.

Iviana (The Sign Painter) Mʘ‿ʘP (thesignpainter) Haha yes. x)
Ugh. I don't wanna go to high school next year.

message 15: by Ashley *Frostpool*, I miss everyone! (new)

I feel all mature and old and stuff...but yeah, me neither. I don't think I should feel old...cause I'm short. Gr.

Iviana (The Sign Painter) Mʘ‿ʘP (thesignpainter) It's annoying 'cause people think that I'm a seventh grader.

message 17: by fullofFaith, The Thread Queen (new)

Don't stress too much about High School. It's not that bad.

Iviana (The Sign Painter) Mʘ‿ʘP (thesignpainter) Well, we have an extra block in high school, so I'm there until 4:50 pst. >_<

message 19: by fullofFaith, The Thread Queen (new)

Hey it beat my 5:30 - 8:30 college class.

Iviana (The Sign Painter) Mʘ‿ʘP (thesignpainter) I wake up at 5. @~@ But I see your point.

Sorta off topic, but I think it's kind of sad that I wake up earlier than anyone I know (who lives in my time zone).

message 21: by Ashley *Frostpool*, I miss everyone! (new)

I want to wake up at five! Nice change from 7:30...besides the no sleep part.

You see, my friend is going to move to a Sprayberry neighborhood, but she isn't selling her old house located in the Kell district (the main school). She's just renting it out, which means she can still use the address, and now has a choice whether or not to go to Kell or Sprayberry. GO KELL! WHOOP, WHOOP! Anyways...her neighborhood has a bunch of kids - mostly in our grade - running around and it's very lively. To top it off, they all are going to Sprayberry, too! (And there's really cute skateboarder who lives two doors down from where she'll move into!) But, I'm starting to think...if I get to know the people living in that neighborhood that are going to be at Sprayberry, then maybe it won't be so bad... On the otherhand, I already know half the people that'll be in ninth grade at Kell. @_@ And to top it all off, Mari (the friend), will most likely choose to go to Kell over Sprayberry, which will ultimately depress me forever. Here's where I need ya'll's help: DO I CHOOSE TO KEEP FIGHTING TO GO TO KELL OR ACCEPT A NEW START AT SPRAYBERRY? Gah!!!!!!!!!!!! I hate life.

Iviana (The Sign Painter) Mʘ‿ʘP (thesignpainter) o,p

I spent 3 hours staring at a black background wondering why my background wouldn't show up on my webpage.

message 23: by Cloudy Storms (new)

Cloudy Storms (cloudstrife) | 1022 comments ...Spratberry? Er, Sorry, Sprayberry?

Ivi, you've got a webpage???? 0.0

AWESOME!

What's the URL?

Or is it in your description on your profile?

And you spent 3 hours?

Just staring?

Like, sitting staring?

Do I ask too many questions?

CRAP! Was that a questi-

I mean, that was a question.

XP XM
XC
XF
XA
XE
XQ
X}

X{

message 24: by drew (new)

drew (drewbeck) MY CHORUS TEACHER SUCKS! SAME WITH MY LANGUAGE TEACHER! AND MATH! BUT THEY ALL LIKE ME, LIKE I AM THEIR FAVORITE. GRRRRR. MY STUPID FRIENDS CALL ME TEACHER'S PET. GAH!

message 25: by Cloudy Storms (new)

Cloudy Storms (cloudstrife) | 1022 comments I'm every one of my teachers (cept the PE) pet...

Music: My teacher expects me to sing... like too much, she said my voice was great after I didn't even try singing Somebody to Love by JB...

Art:I'm usually one of the only boys that don't get on her nerves... and she helps me more that she helps others... that is, when she helps without you asking for it.

Science:My teacher goes all out to get me English Science translations, copies offa Wikipedia, and such... He's a great teacher though.

message 26: by drew (new)

drew (drewbeck) SWEET!

message 27: by Cloudy Storms (new)

Cloudy Storms (cloudstrife) | 1022 comments Yeah, I gotta admit, my Science Teacher ROCKS.

He once gave everyone SLURPEES because his pet snake wasn't even my height X1.5. And believe me, I'm 168.7 cm. So, it was destined to fail.