Have a great day =] discussion

all about you =] > random acts of kindness you did

Comments Showing 1-50 of 243 (243 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5

message 1: by ♥-ℜachel -♥, the one and only XD LIVE TO LOVE *LOVE TO LIVE (new)

♥-ℜachel -♥ (-lotsoflove-) | 1393 comments Mod
what are some great things you did randomly to help out another person?

message 2: by Bethany (new)

Bethany Huang | 5 comments Well, just yesterday I helped an elderly lady pick up a roll of paper towels when she by accidently dropped it.

message 3: by ♥-ℜachel -♥, the one and only XD LIVE TO LOVE *LOVE TO LIVE (new)

=D i bet she appritiated that =]

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

haha ummm....on tuesday I helped my dance teacher out at our studio all day. and I cooked dinner tonight lol (yes it was edible :P)

message 5: by ♥-ℜachel -♥, the one and only XD LIVE TO LOVE *LOVE TO LIVE (new)

hahaa, ohh i'm jelous! whyy can't my homemade food be edible?? wht did u make?

u sound like u go to a fantastic dance studio =] wht did u help her with??

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

i made stir fried rice (just about the only thing i can make wiht out murdering it :P)and our dance studio is awesome :) we are really small but still awesome and i swept and mopped the floors, cleaned the bathroom, helped put up new decorations, and cleaned the mirrors. and also a few little things here and there.

message 7: by ♥-ℜachel -♥, the one and only XD LIVE TO LOVE *LOVE TO LIVE (new)

aww urr soo sweet!! hahaa. ur dance teacher must loveeee u!

yummii i lovee stif fried rice!!

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

haha yeah i <3 my dance teacher she is A-MA-ZING!!! <3 stir fried rice 2 :D

message 9: by ♥-ℜachel -♥, the one and only XD LIVE TO LOVE *LOVE TO LIVE (new)

yess they're bothh fantasticc!! can i ask wht dance school u go to?

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

its small and in a small town...i dont think we have a website yet :( we just got started not too long ago. we only have about 60 dancers so its more like private lessons in my class (we had 4 in hip hop and 3 in ballet for my age group)

message 11: by ♥-ℜachel -♥, the one and only XD LIVE TO LOVE *LOVE TO LIVE (new)

woww.. thts soo cool still =] i like it better when there aren't tht any people. do you have any of your dances online?? XD (sorry i'm just curious)

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

lol its ok an dno we dont or at least not yet...we have only done 2 reciatals so far but since there arent very many dancers its pretty much impossible to do a ballet or something like that :( but we will get there eventually :)

message 13: by ♥-ℜachel -♥, the one and only XD LIVE TO LOVE *LOVE TO LIVE (new)

yayy XD is there only 1 teacher there?

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

um there was 3 but now there is only 2 cause one quit >:( and my friend and i are "helpers" or "assistants" with soe of the younger classes

message 15: by ♥-ℜachel -♥, the one and only XD LIVE TO LOVE *LOVE TO LIVE (last edited Aug 26, 2010 07:21PM) (new)

oh thts soo cool =D i would lovee to help out with younger kids, but i'm at a new studio so my teachers don't really know me well >.< do u get paid for tht?

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

our pay is getting like 15% or more off our monthly tuition

message 17: by ♥-ℜachel -♥, the one and only XD LIVE TO LOVE *LOVE TO LIVE (new)

oh, that sounds good =] i bet its fun XD

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

yeah its cool...but its kinda funny how all the little kids look up to us now when it was close to the recital they wanted to see our dance every week :)

we are really off topic right now lol maybe we should open a new thing just about dance :) lol

message 19: by Bethany (new)

Bethany Huang | 5 comments What you did was really kind-I love stir-fried rice! Yum! I'm Chinese, so my family eats that type of food alot.

message 20: by ♥-ℜachel -♥, the one and only XD LIVE TO LOVE *LOVE TO LIVE (new)

i started a place under 'random' =]

message 21: by ♥-ℜachel -♥, the one and only XD LIVE TO LOVE *LOVE TO LIVE (new)

back to the random acts of kindness all of you guys have done =D

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

hahaha!!!

message 23: by Bethany (new)

Bethany Huang | 5 comments :)

message 24: by ♥-ℜachel -♥, the one and only XD LIVE TO LOVE *LOVE TO LIVE (new)

ohh bethanny ur soo lucky!! were ur parents actually born in China? if so, they must be fantastic chineese food chefs!! omgg i'm starving now!

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

yeah no kidding im jealous..i love stuff like stir fry :)

message 26: by Bethany (new)

Bethany Huang | 5 comments :). My dad was born in China, my mom in Taiwan.Yeah, I know. I especially love lo mein. Yum! Oh, I'm starting to get really hungry!

message 27: by ♥-ℜachel -♥, the one and only XD LIVE TO LOVE *LOVE TO LIVE (new)

yumm!! its almost 11 at night here and i'm seriouslyy trying to convince my mom to make me a second dinner =P i've never had taiwaneese food tho. does ur mom cook that sometimes?

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

O MY GOSH!! i love lo mein!!!! i could live on it lol :D

message 29: by Zarah (new)

Zarah (kwitsisuma) | 1 comments Today I did shopping and cooking 4 my mum I also cleaned the house. :-)

message 30: by Bethany (new)

Bethany Huang | 5 comments That's really nice, Kwitsisuma!What did you cook?

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

oooo shopping :D

message 32: by ♥-ℜachel -♥, the one and only XD LIVE TO LOVE *LOVE TO LIVE (new)

u guys are soo lucky u can cook!! and wow kwitsisuma, thts fantastic, i can't clean the house. i always get distracted with the cool stuff on the floor >.< XD

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

omg me too!!! especially when im cleaning my room....my mom says i have ADOS (attention deficit oh! shiny!)

message 34: by ♥-ℜachel -♥, the one and only XD LIVE TO LOVE *LOVE TO LIVE (last edited Aug 26, 2010 07:55PM) (new)

hahaa i luvv ur mom then =D i get distracted over the stupidest stuff =]

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

yeah me too....huh thats funny :P

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

but you just told? lol

message 37: by [deleted user] (last edited Aug 27, 2010 01:30PM) (new)

o its dumb when ppl bad mouth ppl they dont even know

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

ah gotcha (does she have a lot of friends?)

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

oh im not asking 4 the proof but i figured she would have a lot(ish) friends

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

yeah i would get sick of all of it real fast if i was famous...but i would have an awesome house :P lol

message 41: by ♥-ℜachel -♥, the one and only XD LIVE TO LOVE *LOVE TO LIVE (new)

yaa, i really want to be an actress for my career but the attention is the suckky part of the job =[ thts why i like Broadway better than Hollywood =:]

soo a random act of kindness i did was that in the super market today there was a lady in one of those sitting carts that are electric (like a wheelchair with a cart on it) and i helped her reach something off the top shelf without being asked =]

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

o thats nice...i took my dog for a walk (it was nice for my dog i guess lol) and i cooked dinner for my mom and i watered some ppls plants that are out of town :)

message 43: by Marissa "one of the crazy seven" Bacon, STRAWYY<33 **VP** (new)

Marissa "one of the crazy seven" Bacon | 1398 comments Mod
I gave advice to a friend today :)

message 44: by ♥-ℜachel -♥, the one and only XD LIVE TO LOVE *LOVE TO LIVE (new)

yayy great job guys!! =D <3

message 45: by Marissa "one of the crazy seven" Bacon, STRAWYY<33 **VP** (new)

:)

message 46: by ♥-ℜachel -♥, the one and only XD LIVE TO LOVE *LOVE TO LIVE (new)

yesterday, i asked a young girl (about 4 years old) to dance with mee at this party i went to. (she was the girls cousin or something) she laughed soo hard when i *kinda* dipped her. seeing her laugh soo hard made mee feel soo good =]

message 47: by [deleted user] (new)

ஜ♥-Rachel -♥ஜ wrote: "yesterday, i asked a young girl (about 4 years old) to dance with mee at this party i went to. (she was the girls cousin or something) she laughed soo hard when i *kinda* dipped her. seeing her lau..."

thats so sweet!!!

message 48: by Marissa "one of the crazy seven" Bacon, STRAWYY<33 **VP** (new)

today I talked to a friend and she made a comment yesterday to me that just made my day !

message 49: by [deleted user] (new)

so today i helped my mom with the housework that she does after she comes back from work at like about 12pm... she honestly does alot for me but i never really realized that until today...

message 50: by ♥-ℜachel -♥, the one and only XD LIVE TO LOVE *LOVE TO LIVE (new)

aww thts soo nicee!!

« previous 1 3 4 5