Roleplays discussion

Middle school > Roleplay

Comments Showing 1-50 of 1,148 (1148 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 22 23

message 1: by Taylor ♡ (new)

Taylor ♡  | 1771 comments Mod
((start))

message 2: by Elysse (last edited Aug 25, 2010 04:46PM) (new)

Elysse (readyforthemorgue) Camie walked into school and headed straight to her locker.

message 3: by Kendra (new)

Kendra (KendraG) | 1131 comments Alie walked into the school, trying to find her schedule in her cluttered bag.

message 4: by Elysse (new)

Elysse (readyforthemorgue) Camie saw a girl fumbling in her bag trying to find something. She walked up to her before she got a chance to open her locker. "Hi."

message 5: by Kendra (new)

Kendra (KendraG) | 1131 comments "Hi." Alie smiled. "I'm Alie."

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

Tyler walked to his locker.

message 7: by Kendra (new)

Kendra (KendraG) | 1131 comments Alie opened up her locker and found her schedule.

message 8: by Elysse (new)

Elysse (readyforthemorgue) "I'm Camie," she said as she finally opened her locker right next to Alie's. "Cool."

message 9: by Megan (new)

Megan | 36 comments Drew had the locker next to Allie's and opened it up, finding his schedule too.

message 10: by Elysse (new)

Elysse (readyforthemorgue) Camie looked over at Drew and grinned. "I'm Camie. You?"

message 11: by Megan (new)

Megan | 36 comments Drew looked over, "Oh hi Camie, I'm Drew. Nice to meet you." he grinned back

Shorτγ Lολεs γου (αιmεε ιs mγ ηαmε) Amanda saw Tyler outside his locker. She smirked and walked over, poking his back. "Hey, Tyler. Happy to be back at school?"

message 13: by Kendra (new)

Kendra (KendraG) | 1131 comments Alie saw Drew and smiled at him. "I'm Alie."

message 14: by Megan (new)

Megan | 36 comments Drew didn't hear her and heading off to class.

message 15: by Elysse (last edited Sep 05, 2010 11:11AM) (new)

Elysse (readyforthemorgue) Camie sighed and smiled. "He's kinda cute."

message 16: by Kendra (new)

Kendra (KendraG) | 1131 comments "Yeah, but he didn't even notice me." She sighed.

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

Sunny walked down the hall. Moon hid behind her sister. "S-Sunny?'

message 18: by Megan (new)

Megan | 36 comments Drew noticed the girl hiding behind the other girl with a nervous face and said "Hey there." he smiled

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

Moon frozed and turned. She looked at him. "....Oh...h-hi.."

message 20: by Megan (new)

Megan | 36 comments "Hi, Moon is it? I heard some other people talking about you earlier." he said turning to his locker right across from them.

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

"..Y-Ya...." Moon lookes at Sunny.

message 22: by Megan (new)

Megan | 36 comments Drew started to turn away but said "Oh, and you are?" he said trying to be polite

message 23: by Kendra (new)

Kendra (KendraG) | 1131 comments Alie sighed and put her books into her locker.

message 24: by Megan (new)

Megan | 36 comments Drew heard the sigh and asked "What's wrong?" he said, smiling and waiting for a reply from the girl next to Moon.

message 25: by Kendra (new)

Kendra (KendraG) | 1131 comments Alie looked up, not sure if Drew was talking to her.

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

Sunny fround. "Nothing.....Im Sunny.." She said and grabed her sister's arm.

message 27: by Megan (new)

Megan | 36 comments Drew headed off to class.

message 28: by Megan (new)

Megan | 36 comments When Drew got out of class he noticed the new girl with the frog and walked over and said, "What do you have there?" he said grinning

message 29: by Megan (new)

Megan | 36 comments "Wow." he said chuckling and backing up a bit

message 30: by Megan (new)

Megan | 36 comments "No not scary just a little umm... anyway, nice to meet you Alex." he said shaking her had back. "And I am Drew. So your new right?"

Shorτγ Lολεs γου (αιmεε ιs mγ ηαmε) Dakota walked to class and sat down. She didn't really enjoy school, especially now that she was the new kid. She sighed when she got stares from the kids who had obviously been here for a while. She took her hair out and shook it out then pulling some over one shoulder so she could hide behind her curtain of blonde hair.

message 32: by Megan (new)

Megan | 36 comments "So what's your first class?"

Shorτγ Lολεs γου (αιmεε ιs mγ ηαmε) Dakota glanced around the classroom to see if she knew anyone. She looked at her schedule again then asked someone what class this was. When she was told it was Science, she groaned. She was in the wrong room. After gathering her stuff up, she walked out of the room. She walked past a few people, getting some weird stares. She went to her locker and opened it, getting the stuff she needed for her classes.

message 34: by Megan (new)

Megan | 36 comments ♥Zayy♪☻ wrote: ""Umm... I think it's History." she checked her schedule nodding."

"Oh, good, I have English right next to History so I will show you where to go." he said smiling and starting to leave.

Shorτγ Lολεs γου (αιmεε ιs mγ ηαmε) Dakota saw a guy wink at her and rolled her eyes. She closed her locker and walked to English class, which was her favorite class. She had always loved to write.

message 36: by Kendra (new)

Kendra (KendraG) | 1131 comments Alie walked into her English class.

message 37: by Carly (new)

Carly  (cloud-envy) Kyler leaned against his locker, staring off at the class he was supposed to be in with bored eyes. He streatched and yawned, his peircing blue eyes finding his twin sister April standing infront of him.
"Time for class, Ky, you said you weren't going to do this." she frowned.
"Yeah, yeah." he muttered.

message 38: by Carly (new)

Carly  (cloud-envy) April simply shook her head at her brother and walked to class. She looked around the room darkly, again, none of her friends were in her class. It wasn't likely they would be, seeing as she had about two friends in this school and her friends attended highly priced private schools until highschool. She sighed at the thought and moved to a desk in the very back where no one would be bothering her and cracked open her book.
Kyler frowned and stood up, heading for math.

message 39: by Carly (new)

Carly  (cloud-envy) (if you want to er sure? xD though shes a little rough around the edges and i like to stick to the personalities i give)

message 40: by Carly (new)

Carly  (cloud-envy) (xD yaay! just wanted to let you know so you dont think im being terrible! because its happened before D: )

April glanced over at the corner and shook her head, her eyes moving back to her battered copy of Edgar Allen Poe's work, her very favorite.

Shorτγ Lολεs γου (αιmεε ιs mγ ηαmε) Dakota sat in her classroom, bored and tired. They were just reading today, not writing.

message 42: by Carly (new)

Carly  (cloud-envy) (ah yay!)

April frowned, keeping her gaze down. She just wanted to get this class over with. Her next one was with Kyler, which relieved her beyond belief, because it was when they both were able to socalize for once all day, aside from lunch.

message 43: by Carly (last edited Sep 03, 2010 05:43AM) (new)

Carly  (cloud-envy) April glanced up and fished out her notebook and favorite pen. She smiled at the feeling of the cool plastic in her hand. She shook her head, clearing her mind, and waited as the teacher scolded some kids. She rolled her eyes. "Why do they have to make it a living he-- for all of us?" she muttered to herself.

message 44: by Megan (new)

Megan | 36 comments Drew sat in a chair behind Dakota and next to Alex. "Hey Alex, I thought you had History." he said, half whispering, half talking.

Shorτγ Lολεs γου (αιmεε ιs mγ ηαmε) Dakota was reading A Midsummer Night's Dream by William Shakespeare, bored. She kept reading it, though. She heard Drew behind her and listened in, keeping her head forward and her eyes on her book.

message 46: by Kendra (new)

Kendra (KendraG) | 1131 comments Alie walked into english quietly and sat down in the back row, quietly taking out a book.

message 47: by Elysse (last edited Sep 05, 2010 11:12AM) (new)

Elysse (readyforthemorgue) Camie walked quickly behind Alie straight into English. She sat down in the seat in front of her.

message 48: by Kendra (new)

Kendra (KendraG) | 1131 comments Alie sighed and turned the page of the book

message 49: by Carly (new)

Carly  (cloud-envy) Kyler strode into class, late as usual

message 50: by Kendra (new)

Kendra (KendraG) | 1131 comments Alie looked up at Kyler, then turned her eyes back to her book.

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 22 23