Roleplays discussion

High school > Roleplay

Comments Showing 1-50 of 198 (198 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4

message 1: by Taylor ♡ (new)

Taylor ♡  | 1771 comments Mod
((start))

message 2: by Elysse (new)

Elysse (readyforthemorgue) Rebecka looked at herself in her locker mirror. "Show time," she told herself. It was the first day of school and she was ready to shine.

Shorτγ Lολεs γου (αιmεε ιs mγ ηαmε) Amanda fixed her hair, looking in her locker mirror. She grinned when she was done and closed her locker door, talking to her best friend. She looked around. "Finally, senior year. This year is gonna be fun," she said, spotting some freshman guys looking at her. She rolled her eyes and teasingly flipped her hair, looking away.

message 4: by Elysse (new)

Elysse (readyforthemorgue) Rebecka saw Amanda and sighed. She caught sight of the freshman boys drooling over her. "Thank gosh she'll be outta here next year. Then, I can take over." She smiled to herself and walked past the boys on her way to her first class.

Shorτγ Lολεs γου (αιmεε ιs mγ ηαmε) Amanda rolled her eyes as Rebecka tried to get the guys attention. She winked playfully at one of them then walked off to her first class.

message 6: by Elysse (new)

Elysse (readyforthemorgue) Rebecka sat down in her first class. She sighed and felt something in her left front pocket. She pulled out a note from her mom. It read, Have a great first day, Becky. With love, Mom. Rebecka smiled. Her mom was always looking out for her. She shoved it into her binder and sighed.

message 7: by Dusty (new)

Dusty (mrsbieber) violet walked past the fresh man boys waving at derek before walking into her first class and sitting beside rebecka "hay" she whispered

derek waved back to violet and headed to his first class and sitting in the back of the room

simon walked to his math class

Shorτγ Lολεs γου (αιmεε ιs mγ ηαmε) Amanda sat in her seat in math. Always in the back, she sat by her best friend. "This year will be worth remembering," she told her. Her friend nodded and looked up. Amanda followed her gaze and saw Simon. She smiled. "If it isn't the QB himself," she said teasingly as he sat down beside her. "Hey, Simon."

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

Jenna smiled her new highschool senior smile. She knew that today would be amazing, or at least she hoped so. She made sure that her hair was in perfect order and then closed her locker door. She checked her schedule. Math was her first class. She searched for the door that was labeled 137B and when she finally found it, she ran in, hoping she would have enough time to meet new people before class.

message 10: by Elysse (new)

Elysse (readyforthemorgue) Rebecka looked over at Violet. "Hey, what's up, Vi? Derek still around?"

message 11: by Taylor ♡ (new)

Kit-kat walked along the wet grass bugging her brother about how she cant get a date and stuff.

Jake rolled his eyes at every stupid word she had said.Jake calmed her down "shush you will find someone."

Kit-Kat sighed "Ya your right. good luck" she smiled and ran off trying not to slip and fall.

message 12: by Taylor ♡ (new)

Jake passed by Sam looking behind him taking a glance of her almost runnign into a locker. he got embaressed so he trailed his eyes along the ground.

Katie walked around the slick grass hugging herself to warm herself up from the cold weather.

message 13: by Taylor ♡ (new)

Jake nodded "you sound sad." he said stopping by her side and asking what was wrong.

Katie walked inside aimlessly so she accidently ran into Chase. she toppled backwards "oh sorry." she said softly helping him up. she moved her bangs to the side and looked upward to see Chase.

message 14: by Taylor ♡ (new)

"i'm katie but you can call me Kit-Kat, Cat, Kate. anything..but i perfer Kit-Kat"she smiled slightly hiding her blush some how

"oh.." he chuckled "what class you going to?"

message 15: by Taylor ♡ (new)

"okay i guess i will stay with you." he chuckled

Kit-Kat looked at him. "sure." she smiled

message 16: by Taylor ♡ (new)

"Kay Sammie.lol how nice i'm tired everyday.." he laughed "i'm Jake.."

she smiled and blushed "kay.."

message 17: by [deleted user] (last edited Aug 27, 2010 08:50PM) (new)

Jenna was waiting for class to start, she decided she'd keep it cool in first period and not be too eager to meet other people, they'd think she was some clingy loser with no friends.

message 18: by Taylor ♡ (new)

"um same would you like to go out somewhere Saturday night?"

Kit-kat sighed happily

message 19: by Taylor ♡ (new)

"oh you have a boyfriend??" he sighed with sadness in his tone he got sadder. "this day just keep getting better.." he sighed

Kit-kat sat by her locker

message 20: by Taylor ♡ (new)

he smiled and kissed her cheek as well "good.."

Kit-kat hummed to herself thinking bout how the date will go...

message 21: by Taylor ♡ (new)

"ya i get that a lot." she said softly following him.

he smiled and started eating.

message 22: by Taylor ♡ (new)

Katie looked at sam and ate

message 23: by Taylor ♡ (new)

Jake followed in the conversation and then asked about sam..

Kit-kat nodded

message 24: by Taylor ♡ (new)

"i heard.."

message 25: by Taylor ♡ (new)

"oh.." Kit-kat walked inside

message 26: by Elysse (new)

Elysse (readyforthemorgue) Rebecka sighed and turned around waiting for the bell to ring.

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

Jenna walked up to Rebecka. "Hi," she said.

message 28: by Megan (new)

Megan | 36 comments Grace shot a glance at Sam as she walked out of the bathroom, and then walked over to Chase, "Hey Chase." she said smiling

message 29: by Taylor ♡ (new)

"i'm her brother...why you ask?" Jake asked while Kit-kat moved her bangs to the side. she ran to her locker and opened it.

message 30: by Taylor ♡ (new)

((oh k than he shoudl of said this..))

"umm i'm planning to ask her out but i dont know if she likes me... adn Hwo about Kit-kat Girlfriend or something??"

message 31: by Taylor ♡ (new)

"oh...you plan on kissing her too?" Jake asked with a smirk looking at Sam

Kit-kat walekd up behind him without him knowing and signaled her brother not to even look at her or tell ihm shes there..

Jake nodded while looking at Sam..

message 32: by Taylor ♡ (new)

Jake looked at Chase looking at him under his black bangs that covered his eyes almost all way..

Kit-Kat smiled and put her arms around his neck from behind him.

message 33: by Taylor ♡ (new)

She smiled "Hi.."

message 34: by Taylor ♡ (new)

She nodded sighing.

Jake motioned her to sit next to him

Kit-kat sat by him and sighed putting her head on his shoulder sofly.

Jake smiled "Sis..he likes you.."

Kit-Kat nodded.

message 35: by Taylor ♡ (new)

Kit-Kat looked at Chase then at her brother..Her lips shined a pink rosey lip gloss color.she twilrled her hair around with her finger.

Jake just looked at Katie.

message 36: by Taylor ♡ (new)

Kit-kat knew he was thinking about kissing her. she looked at him thinking lol get it done right here rightnow..gosh i'm such a scardy cat.. i'm going to make Jake make me manly enough to do it.. "Jake..Brother whatever..." whispers in his ear to tell him what to do.

Jake looked at her confused. "Kit-kat just do it...."

"No...I shy.." she sighed and looked at Chase.

Jake pushed her and Kit-kat kissed him on the lips softly.

message 37: by Taylor ♡ (new)

she laugehd when he pulled out the candy then kissed him softly

Jake looked at the text and left and went to Sams house and knocked

message 38: by Taylor ♡ (new)

"you ok?" he asked hugging her and walking her to her bed to lay down and rest for a while..

she put a hand on his cheek and still kissed him just as soft

message 39: by Elysse (new)

Elysse (readyforthemorgue) Angela *Friends again!* wrote: "Jenna walked up to Rebecka. "Hi," she said."

Rebecka smiled. "Hey. Rebecka. You can call me Becky, Beck, I don't care." She put her hand out to shake.

Shorτγ Lολεs γου (αιmεε ιs mγ ηαmε) Amanda sat in the park, bored as always. She pushed some of her bangs out of her eyes. She reached into her bookbag and got out her sketch pad and a pencil. She started drawing randomly.

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

Jenna shook Rebecka's hand. "I'm Jenna. You a senior this year?" she asked.

Shorτγ Lολεs γου (αιmεε ιs mγ ηαmε) (okay..now i'm bored :P)

message 43: by Taylor ♡ (new)

he smiled and bit his lip wanting to kiss her so bad

she smiled against his lips

message 44: by Dusty (new)

Dusty (mrsbieber) Shortyxgirlx wrote: "Amanda sat in the park, bored as always. She pushed some of her bangs out of her eyes. She reached into her bookbag and got out her sketch pad and a pencil. She started drawing randomly."

simon snuck up behind amanda

message 45: by Dusty (new)

Dusty (mrsbieber) Elysse wrote: "Angela *Friends again!* wrote: "Jenna walked up to Rebecka. "Hi," she said."

Rebecka smiled. "Hey. Rebecka. You can call me Becky, Beck, I don't care." She put her hand out to shake."

violet ran to the bathroom sudenly feeling extremely sick

Shorτγ Lολεs γου (αιmεε ιs mγ ηαmε) Amanda kept drawing, not hearing his footsteps behind her. She sighed and put her sketchpad away and her pencil, going back to watching the little kids play.

message 47: by Dusty (new)

Dusty (mrsbieber) simon grabbed amandas shoulders holding back a laugh

message 48: by Carly (new)

Carly  (cloud-envy) Alexandria walked through the double doors of the high school, looking around. She frowned and headed for the office, to pick up her schedual. She didn't officially start until tomorrow, but it couldn't hurt to be prepared.

message 49: by Dusty (new)

Dusty (mrsbieber) derek sat at the back of the grade twelve math class tapping his pencil against the desk

message 50: by Carly (new)

Carly  (cloud-envy) Alex bit her lip, looking over the schedual. Looked like she'd gotten into every class she applied to this year. Unlike in grade eleven. She shook her head, reminding herself not to be bitter anymore, she was in a new school with new people, a new chance to start, right?
Right.
She shook her head and ran a hand through her long raven curls, giving the woman behind the desk a smile when she haded her the card. "Thanks." Alex managed, looking at the map and trying to find her locker, which was hi-lited in bright yellow.

« previous 1 3 4