Gone (Gone, #1) Gone discussion

questions

Comments Showing 1-37 of 37 (37 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by lilly (last edited Aug 25, 2010 07:54AM) (new)

lilly hey, im having a test on the book gone by micheal grant friday, i need help studying. any questions about the book i could use? answer asap please

Roseanne pitty...

Lauren I sereously love this book!!!

Roseanne It's an Epic-length tale, that's for sure.

Shep They're making you read Gone for school??

Roseanne that was posted last year in august. but i agree... reading that for school is cool. I almost wish i was in grade school in this day and age. ;)

Shep Oh wow, how long ago XD And that is pretty cool..better than classics.

MizziQ Aug 25, 2010 07:42am

Roseanne If they assigned books like that in my school days I might have started to read for pleasure sooner.

Shivani You're reading this for school?? I'm stuck with the boring-as-hell Classics..

Kimberly this would be an awesome book to read in school ! all we read is shakespeare...

message 13: by Shep (new) - rated it 2 stars

Shep Same here...Julius Caesar was torture....I had to get the No Fear Shakespeare version just so I could understand what they were saying XD

Anna Lee Shivani wrote: "You're reading this for school?? I'm stuck with the boring-as-hell Classics.."

Right?!?!?!? I had to read to kill a mockingbird, Romeo and Juliet, Copper Sun and The House of the Scorpion this year.

maddie i dont understand why teachers choose th lamest books EVER to read in class hwen no onewillenjoy nor pay attention to it.

Anna Lee Enough said. *marches around with sign* we need to go on strike.

maddie lol ...how? most kids i know barely read so they dont give a crap what they would read in school, thats what sucks about education nowadays. );

Tasabih i love this book so much

Anna Lee maddie wrote: "lol ...how? most kids i know barely read so they dont give a crap what they would read in school, thats what sucks about education nowadays. );"

So true.... I like this site because people actually care about reading and education....unlike most teenagers nowadays

Anna Lee Tasabih wrote: "i love this book so much"

It is amazing....one of my favorite authors is his wife. Weird huh?

maddie ...whos his wife?

MizziQ Mrs. Grant. :) lol IDK

maddie hahahahahahahawell obviously i knew that lol

Anna Lee Katherine Applegate- the author of the animorphs series, remnants, and everworld.

maddie i gonna go check those out. thnx!

Anna Lee They are for tweens...if you want to know. I loved them when I was in 4th grade and 5th. Science fiction....aliens and all that good junk:)

Julia my teacher made us read a story about a deer 4 school. talk about boring...

Natalie loves Orlando Bloom! lolz...great book! :-)

MizziQ Dana wrote: "Read it and weep. Ask simple questions like plot and stuff or what will you do if you're in this situation. I HAVE TO WARN YOU THOUGH, IT'S A LONG READ. When I say long, I mean long"

Really? I didn't think it was very long...

Hashi Who thinks this is better than Harry potter? I do! :P

MizziQ Never read HP

message 32: by Z (new) - added it

Z Holy hell, a test on this book? That's pretty damn awesome... well, maybe. On the flip side, being tested on a book I like would actually make me not like a book. Especially if the questions were the kind I remember in school.

message 33: by Ruth (new) - rated it 3 stars

Ruth Belano Good for you!! The books in our school are hard to read.. Gone is a good book, it's gonna be easy to answer, don't worry. I couldn't really think of a question

Emily yes! for summer reading for my school this year i have to read the hunger games and a book of my choice. i chose gone. :)

message 35: by Meagan (new) - added it

Meagan henckel i love all of the gone books there amazing

message 36: by Ruth (new) - rated it 3 stars

Ruth Belano Emily wrote: "yes! for summer reading for my school this year i have to read the hunger games and a book of my choice. i chose gone. :)"

Hunger Games is awsome!!!!!

Alana I wish I could have read Gone for school... although I read Lord of the Flies instead and it was pretty good-It was actually a lot like Gone, but as a classic.