Dangerous Hero Addict Support Group discussion

Archived/Extinct Discussions > If Life Were an Action Movie...

Comments Showing 1-12 of 12 (12 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Danielle The Book Huntress (Wants to Read More) (gatadelafuente) | 9694 comments Mod
For this game, you tell us what would happen if life (yours in particular) was an action movie.

I'll start.

If Life Were an Action Movie...

My daily commute would be a high octane chase down I-35 in which I was driving a stolen Porsche' at 100 miles an hour, eluding the villain's henchmen and avoiding state troopers, whilst exchanging witty repartee with the dangerous hero in the passenger seat when he reloads his gun from shooting at the bad guy's car. :)

message 2: by Zee (new)

Zee Monodee (zee_monodee) | 688 comments My daily rush around my to-do task list would look like a jason Statham Crank movie. I'd always need to be 'high' on energy, rushing to and fro, because time is simply running out and I cannot afford to pause or even stop. I'd be doing everything to keep the adrenalin high, and beware any crash!

Danielle The Book Huntress (Wants to Read More) (gatadelafuente) | 9694 comments Mod
Good one, Zee.

message 4: by Pamela(AllHoney), Danger Zone (new)

Pamela(AllHoney) (pamelap) | 1706 comments Mod
If Life Were an Action Movie...

I'd be on the run from the villainous, Dust Bunny. Rushing from place to place, managing to avoid him by mere seconds.

Mollie *scoutrmom* (scoutrmom) | 635 comments If my life were an action movie, I'd be the prisoner of those whose primary caregiver I am. Yul Brynner (as he was 30 years ago, may he rest in peace) would sneak in, unlock the chains, rescue me, serenade me, and take me dancing to ... the hardware store, Walgreens, and the grocery store.

Mollie *scoutrmom* (scoutrmom) | 635 comments Pamela(AllHoney) wrote: "... the villainous, Dust Bunny..."

Haven't you read Jayne Castle/Jayne Ann Krentz's latest books? The dust bunny is an adorable, cuddly, protective predator! Kind of like a small Malamute.

That sounds interesting!

message 8: by Pamela(AllHoney), Danger Zone (new)

Pamela(AllHoney) (pamelap) | 1706 comments Mod
Mollie wrote: "Pamela(AllHoney) wrote: "... the villainous, Dust Bunny..."

Haven't you read Jayne Castle/Jayne Ann Krentz's latest books? The dust bunny is an adorable, cuddly, protective predator! Kind of l..."

lol may have to check out

Mollie *scoutrmom* (scoutrmom) | 635 comments For book trailers on the Harmony series featuring the Dust Bunnies, go to:

Obsidian Prey Promo
Silver Master Promo

Mollie *scoutrmom* (scoutrmom) | 635 comments New dust bunny footage!

Just out… video trailer for Jayne Castle/Jayne Ann Krentz

Midnight Crystal Promo

message 11: by Wan (new)

Wan (wanwaddell) | 252 comments If Life Were an Action Movie...mine'd be like Mr. & Mrs. Smith. We'd both be the highly-paid, god-was-in-a-great-mood-the-day-we-were-made gorgeous assassins living dangerously on the edge and "LOVING" (wink, wink) as if there were no tomorrow.

Nice, Wan!