Tips for Self Promotion, Sales, and Advertising discussion

Amazon Tips > Track your sales quantity...

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by M.D. (last edited Aug 25, 2010 12:50PM) (new)

M.D. Birmingham (mdbirmingham) | 8 comments Does Amazon have any direct way to communicate with the author to know the actual quantity of book sale such as a counter or a monthly count?

I saw Novelrank on here.

message 2: by Selena (new)

Selena Blake (selenablake) | 6 comments You mean the DTP reports that list how many sales you've made?

message 3: by Lance (new)

Lance (carbuncle) | 3 comments I use Metricjunkie.com. They track Amazon sales hourly. You can set up your own account and have it track your book.

message 4: by M.D. (new)

M.D. Birmingham (mdbirmingham) | 8 comments Thanks for the tips, I will try them. Selena: DTP equals? Sorry I'm so new to these terms etc.

message 5: by M.D. (new)

M.D. Birmingham (mdbirmingham) | 8 comments Ok sorry but to clarify what I mean, sales rank is not of my concern but the actual quantity of sales is a better reflection to me. Is that DTP?

message 6: by Dixiane (new)

Dixiane Hallaj (dhallaj) | 6 comments Amazon DTP tracks Kindle sales. I believe it stands for Digital Text Partner. I track my sales through the publisher, CreateSpace.

message 7: by Dr (new)

Dr | 134 comments M.D. wrote: "Ok sorry but to clarify what I mean, sales rank is not of my concern but the actual quantity of sales is a better reflection to me. Is that DTP?"

Digital Text Platform, in other words, an e book.