Who's Your Author? discussion

Archives - '09 - '10 > Sept BOM Roll Call

Comments Showing 1-22 of 22 (22 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Jess (new)

Jess | 3721 comments The winners for September BOM are:

1. Raised by Wolves by Jennifer Lynn Barnes Raised by Wolves (Raised by Wolves, #1) by Jennifer Lynn Barnes

2. Soulless by Gail Carriger Soulless (The Parasol Protectorate, #1) by Gail Carriger

Which book or books will you be reading for the August BOM? Let us know here:

**PLEASE NOTE**
If you would like to make a comment or have a question about one or both of the September BOM's and don't want to read any spoilers, feel free to comment on this thread instead.

message 2: by Jess (new)

Jess | 3721 comments I've already read Soulless so I will add to the discussion. I will be reading Raised by Wolves and am excited because I've heard good things about it.

message 3: by Sarah (new)

Sarah  | 766 comments I've read Soulless, so I will try reading Raised By Wolves when it comes in for me at the library. I'm 2nd in line, so it shouldn't be too long.

message 4: by MissSusie (new)

MissSusie | 54 comments I will be reading Soulless!Looking forward to it!

message 5: by Irene (new)

Irene Hollimon | 130 comments hmm both look interesting but... simple choice- I already have Souless so that's going to be first.

Lori {Romancing the Dark Side} (romancingthedarkside) | 58 comments I'll be reading Soulless, it's been on my TBR list for a while and I just picked it up at the library!

Nichole ~Bookaholic~ (nicholebookaholic) | 672 comments I'll give Raised by Wolves a shot

message 8: by Clorinda (new)

Clorinda | 31 comments I'll be reading Raised by Wolves because I've already read Soulless

message 9: by Sandra, Need more time to Read!! (new)

Sandra | 4455 comments I'm going to reread Soulless, cause I just got the 3rd one in the mail yesterday and I'd like to read all 3 together.

I've ordered Raised by Wolves but BD isn't releasing it till the end of Sept. If I get it early enough I'll also read that.

message 10: by Angelika (new)

Angelika | 40 comments I've already read Soulless (another group read a couple of months ago) so will have to check out Raised by Wolves to see if it interests me. If not I may opt out this month. I'm trying to catch up with challenges at the moment so am trying not to add too many more to the pile.

message 11: by Sarah (new)

Sarah (sarah_anne) | 253 comments Since I read Soulless earlier this year, I'm going to read Raised by Wolves.

message 12: by Angelika (new)

Angelika | 40 comments I'm going to opt out this month. I have so many other books to catch up on so I will wait and see what next month's read is.

message 13: by Sandra, Need more time to Read!! (new)

Sandra | 4455 comments Read Soulless yesterday and what a great book, I've already posted on the other thread.

Just stopped in to say I got Raised by Wolves today, so will read that soon.

message 14: by Darcy (new)

Darcy (sunnytat462) | 3120 comments I've read Raised by Wolves and liked it, tried Soulless and didn't care for that one.

message 15: by Sarah (new)

Sarah  | 766 comments I'm still waiting to get Raised by Wolves from the library. If the consensus remains favorable, I may just go buy it.

Lacy♪ ♫Movements of a Demigod ♪ ♫ (lb3553) | 22 comments I read Raised by Wolves and I really enjoyed it. I am still waiting to get Soulless from the library, so I may or may not get too read it this month.

message 17: by Irene (new)

Irene Hollimon | 130 comments I loved Raised By Wolves. Soulless just didn't do it for me. I'm not into period pieces and I don't really get the attraction to the steampunk thing.

message 18: by Patty (new)

Patty (catnaping) | 415 comments I read Raised by wolves this last weekend and liked it.I have already read Souless and really enjoyed it.

message 19: by Heather (new)

Heather T (horrorvacui000) Someone convince me to read Soulless please. I've been staring at it for weeks.

message 20: by Sarah (new)

Sarah  | 766 comments Lord Maccon and his were second are awesome characters, and Lord Akeldama is a highly fashionable, highly amusing, gossip-loving vampire. Maccon is quite tasty.

message 21: by Heather (new)

Heather T (horrorvacui000) Okay. I'm going to suck it up and try it. I don't know what it is that's keeping me from it, but it's like it's begging me to back to the library.

message 22: by MissSusie (new)

MissSusie | 54 comments Well it October but I finally finshed Soulless and Loved it!