BoOkWoRmS!!!! discussion

Games & Quizzes :) > Personality Quiz: Which Vampire Academy Character Are You?!

Comments Showing 1-50 of 58 (58 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

♫Rose4ever♫ ~ Katerina  Mikhailov  ~    (Team Dimitri/Gale/Jace) Hey, check this out everyone and find out which character ur mostly like in the VA series!!!!! :)
http://www.quibblo.com/quiz/34HuqMg/W...

♫Rose4ever♫ ~ Katerina  Mikhailov  ~    (Team Dimitri/Gale/Jace) Wich Vampire Academy Charecter Are You?!
Rose Hathaway

Your Rose a very strong daphmir pretty sassy nice responsible confident and caring. You definitly have a temper, you also lack self control and you protect the ones you love.

♫Rose4ever♫ ~ Katerina  Mikhailov  ~    (Team Dimitri/Gale/Jace) ohh yeah and try to copy and paste as soon as the page loads cause after a couple seconds it will not let you see the results
it might do that

message 4: by Raghad, The Teenage Guardian (new)

Raghad (voldys_nose) | 1425 comments Mod
You are Lissa a gorgeous Morio who weilds spirit you have great charisma and a great nice polite even-tempered nature. :)

message 5: by ♫Rose4ever♫ ~ Katerina Mikhailov ~ (last edited Aug 25, 2010 12:26PM) (new)

♫Rose4ever♫ ~ Katerina  Mikhailov  ~    (Team Dimitri/Gale/Jace) cool haha were friends! :)

message 6: by Raghad, The Teenage Guardian (new)

lol yeah were best friends =)

message 7: by Raghad, The Teenage Guardian (new)

lol but i dont like christan i like adrian hez awesum :P

♫Rose4ever♫ ~ Katerina  Mikhailov  ~    (Team Dimitri/Gale/Jace) lol good have him i want my dimitri!!

message 9: by Raghad, The Teenage Guardian (new)

lol! ok hez mine and u have dimitri

♫Rose4ever♫ ~ Katerina  Mikhailov  ~    (Team Dimitri/Gale/Jace) yay :).. christian can have hmmm.. jill or mia

message 11: by Raghad, The Teenage Guardian (new)

lol yeah he can have jill cause i like jill shez nice and so mia but i think jill is better

♫Rose4ever♫ ~ Katerina  Mikhailov  ~    (Team Dimitri/Gale/Jace) yeah and people are quessing that jills lissa's half sister. so if thats true in LS hehe i think he would become ur brother in law?

message 13: by Raghad, The Teenage Guardian (new)

lol ! :P

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

hey i got rose is she good i never read va but still answered!!!!

Your Rose a very strong daphmir pretty sassy nice responsible confident and caring. You definitly have a temper, you also lack self control and you protect the ones you love.

message 15: by Raghad, The Teenage Guardian (new)

Minahil ur asking if shez good!!! shez the main character ofcouse shez good. shez awesome and my best friend :P

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

hhahahahaa!!
i didnt know!!!

message 17: by Raghad, The Teenage Guardian (new)

lol!

♫Rose4ever♫ ~ Katerina  Mikhailov  ~    (Team Dimitri/Gale/Jace) yay me and minahil are rose then raghad ur lissa so we are best friends!!!

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

YEPPEE!!
hello my best frnds!!!!

message 20: by Raghad, The Teenage Guardian (new)

lol cool i have 2 best friends with the same name :P

message 21: by Skye (new)

Skye Scarlett (Skye_Zary) | 628 comments hey! i got one too... but well they're not really friends....

message 22: by Raghad, The Teenage Guardian (new)

lol who is it? i mean who which character are u?

message 23: by Skye (new)

Skye Scarlett (Skye_Zary) | 628 comments Pretty much Rose and a little bit of Lissa... cause well i have lots of sympathy for those who need it and have lots of energy to start up fights... i;m sure you'd know... you're an Adrian lover right?

message 24: by Raghad, The Teenage Guardian (new)

yup =)

message 25: by Sahar (last edited Sep 24, 2010 01:39AM) (new)

Sahar (sahar27) | 298 comments i am Christian a Morio Fire user. Your very misunderstood a non scoial but passonate like the fire you weild. Your against strigoi and morio who wont use there magic you do however and help the daphmir fight.

message 26: by Raghad, The Teenage Guardian (new)

lol nice Sahar!!

message 27: by Skye (new)

Skye Scarlett (Skye_Zary) | 628 comments i love Christian! he's soooo awesome! lolz

message 28: by Raghad, The Teenage Guardian (new)

lol yeah me too

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

Im more like a rose. i flirt and i have a mouth. i wont take it if someone's rude i'll be rude back (keeping my language on the DL)

♫Rose4ever♫ ~ Katerina  Mikhailov  ~    (Team Dimitri/Gale/Jace) lolz cool ones :)

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

i even look like her! just my eyes are blue.

♫Rose4ever♫ ~ Katerina  Mikhailov  ~    (Team Dimitri/Gale/Jace) coolll okay im half half and i have grenn eyes so ya

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

im pretty pale...

♫Rose4ever♫ ~ Katerina  Mikhailov  ~    (Team Dimitri/Gale/Jace) ya same here and sooo not as fit as her!!!!!!!!!i may be able to punch but rly cant do anything much

message 35: by Jade, The Vampire Lover (new)

Jade Alexia | 2660 comments Mod
I punched my lil sisters hand and she said it hurt like hell

message 36: by Jade, The Vampire Lover (new)

My personality quiz answer was: Your Rose a very strong dhampir pretty sassy responsible confident and caring. You definetely have a temper you also lack self control and you'll protect the ones you love.

From all of this only one thing is true about me tht is I get a bad temper but I don't go and beat up the person who made me mad!! I just sit in my room and wait for them to apologise :P
and I am responsible and caring. And I don't lack self control.

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

I have a really bad temper. i will so freak if someone makes me mad!!

♫Rose4ever♫ ~ Katerina  Mikhailov  ~    (Team Dimitri/Gale/Jace) hehe i ounched my sis and it was funny it was like in the shoulder.............i hate how my sisters always fight back....so i didnt get a way with it she got me back and it killed my shoulder!!!!!!!!!!!!1

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

ouch!

message 40: by Jade, The Vampire Lover (new)

Hope u feel better Rose4ever

message 41: by ♫Rose4ever♫ ~ Katerina Mikhailov ~ (last edited Sep 29, 2010 12:20PM) (new)

♫Rose4ever♫ ~ Katerina  Mikhailov  ~    (Team Dimitri/Gale/Jace) ya im okay im not lying but during gym we played leap frog and i wanted to win so i was throwing myself to the ground to go faster and my knees turned out all scabbed and akinned and i broke something in my leg and now i am soo slow

message 42: by Jade, The Vampire Lover (new)

OMG! Hope your ok

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

ouchX5! thats gotta hurt!!

message 44: by Jacob and James (new)

Jacob and James Bitterman (Xuxumanga) | 277 comments Jamie: Awwwwww ouch hope you feel better :)
Jacob: Feel better soon :)

♫Rose4ever♫ ~ Katerina  Mikhailov  ~    (Team Dimitri/Gale/Jace) thnx guys!!!!im okay im still breathing!!

message 46: by [deleted user] (new)

That's what u get for posting it online. Lots of babying!!! Hahahhahahahhahahha I'm kidding!!!

message 47: by Raghad, The Teenage Guardian (new)

yeah rose i hope u feel better soon =)

message 48: by Jade, The Vampire Lover (new)

Don't worry Rose after u feel better you'll be running as fast as a cheetah :P

message 49: by [deleted user] (new)

i told u!!!! :) lol! (but really feel better!)

message 50: by Skye (new)

Skye Scarlett (Skye_Zary) | 628 comments lolz... if that'll ever happen... we'll race... lolz

« previous 1