Roleplays discussion

Apocalypse > Roleplay

Comments Showing 1-50 of 296 (296 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6

message 1: by Taylor ♡ (new)

Taylor ♡  | 1771 comments Mod
((start))

message 2: by Carly (new)

Carly  (cloud-envy) (yay! okay a quick scene setting for all who havent done this before -- the apocalypse has happened. 2012 was real and the world has died out. There are few survivors, and those who are are left to fend for themselves. There are no random passers by, only dead bodies in the streets)

message 3: by Taylor ♡ (new)

(i know that D: no i dont D:)

message 4: by Carly (new)

Carly  (cloud-envy) (xD its for everyone ^^ my friend does it in her group that im in but her desscriptions are like stories : the sky blackened with sulfer, the earth scoarched with ash.. its awesomee)

message 5: by Taylor ♡ (new)

((i saw the movie and did you know when my mom was a little kid they made the same movie but it was a different time but it never happened but 202 might not be the end of the world..))

message 6: by Carly (new)

Carly  (cloud-envy) (i know! the world is going to end in 3billion years when the sun explodes and wiped out from there to mars and burns earth to a crisp, according to my science teacher. but he says we deserve it if we havent found a second 'earth' by then)

message 7: by Carly (new)

Carly  (cloud-envy) Ethan and Alex had managed to escape what was the rubble of their apartment. Their land lord was dead, but whimpering by his body was his five year old daughter, Lilly, bleeding heavily. Alex had managed to find a gun for her and one for Ethan. She bandaged Lilly up and picked the girl up, fashoning a sort of holdster to carry her in easily. The three of them set off through the rubble to find more survivors

message 8: by Taylor ♡ (new)

(ya stupid nasa..)

Ethecial walked along the sidewalk in a red flowing dress

message 9: by Carly (new)

Carly  (cloud-envy) (yep yep yep)

message 10: by Taylor ♡ (new)

Ethecial sighed "I wish I was treated differently and i wish everybody would stop thinking i'm a princess.." she looked at the ground

message 11: by Carly (new)

Carly  (cloud-envy) Alex coughed, wiping the dirt from her face. The pair really did look like a mess, dirt clinging to their clothes. She looked up at her brother, who was taking his turn carrying Lilly.
"Maybe we should stop before it gets dark. Set up some sort of camp." she said softly.
Ethan looked down at her and nodded. Since every shop they went to had been full of dead bodies, they had piled non perishable foods high in their packs and grabbed what they thought they would need. Keeping dry and healthy was the main idea.

message 12: by Taylor ♡ (new)

Ethecial walked pass a stop.

message 13: by Carly (new)

Carly  (cloud-envy) The three hurried twoard the woods in the dimming twilight. Dusk was upon them, and they would have to hurry to set up a fire

message 14: by Taylor ♡ (new)

Ethecial had walked right into Evan. She had fell into puddles of mud. "Oh my are you ok?"

message 15: by Carly (new)

Carly  (cloud-envy) Ethan looked down, his gaze sharp. "Fine." he said, offering his hand to the woman on the ground. "You must be another survivor."

message 16: by Taylor ♡ (new)

she nodded "ya." she scraped the mud off her dress

message 17: by Carly (new)

Carly  (cloud-envy) He nodded to her. "I see."
Alex shook her head at her brother. "We're survivors too, I'm Alexandria - Alex. This is my brother Ethan and our land lords daughter Lilly."
The young girl peered up with curious blue eyes at the woman before her

message 18: by Taylor ♡ (new)

"nice to meet you i'm Ethecial" she said softly

message 19: by Carly (new)

Carly  (cloud-envy) "Nice to meet you too." Alex said. "You're more than welcome to travel with us."

message 20: by Taylor ♡ (new)

she nodded her gaze turned over to ethan

message 21: by Carly (new)

Carly  (cloud-envy) Ethan said nothing and picked up Lilly, walking once again

message 22: by Taylor ♡ (new)

Ethecial follwed behind them

message 23: by Carly (new)

Carly  (cloud-envy) Alex finally stopped them in a small clearing. "Here." she put Lilly down. "We should be fine camping out here tonight:

message 24: by Taylor ♡ (new)

Ethical nodded and crossed her hand together and sat by lilly

message 25: by Carly (new)

Carly  (cloud-envy) Lilly looked up at her. "Are you a princess?" the little girl asked in a high saprano voice.

Ethan shook his head and made a fire pit.

message 26: by Taylor ♡ (new)

"no i only dress like one because my parents are rich." but you could be a princes.." she said softly taking of her tiara thing and putting it on lillys head softly

message 27: by Carly (new)

Carly  (cloud-envy) "Really?" the little girl gasped, smiling as the tiara rested atop her golden curls. "Wow!" she said, turning her gaze fondly to Ethan, who'd finally stoked the fire.

message 28: by Taylor ♡ (new)

"really." she said softtl pulling some of her curls back and putting the crown braces on the strands so it fell down higher.

message 29: by Carly (new)

Carly  (cloud-envy) she smiled warmly and yawned, rubbing at her eyes

message 30: by Taylor ♡ (new)

"you should sleep princess."

message 31: by Carly (new)

Carly  (cloud-envy) She nodded and crawled over to ethan, crawling into his lap and leaning against his chest, shutting her eyes. He looked helplessly to Alex.
"It's how she falls asleep, Ethan, don't worry." she chuckled. "You can put her down in a few minutes.

message 32: by Taylor ♡ (new)

she smiled at her

message 33: by Carly (new)

Carly  (cloud-envy) She eventually fell asleep, making ethan sigh with relief

message 34: by Taylor ♡ (new)

Ethecial looked at the ground

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

Brielle's vision was hazy. She had been unconscious for... how long? She couldn't feel her legs. She mustered the strength to lift her head, and look. Her legs were buried under rubble. She let a cry.

message 36: by Carly (new)

Carly  (cloud-envy) Ethan glanced at her. "You're parents are dead?"

message 37: by Taylor ♡ (new)

Ethecial nodded

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

Brielle attempted to pull her legs out, but it hurt, and they burned. Her head fell back - she was exhausted, and there was no chance of anyone finding her.

message 39: by Carly (new)

Carly  (cloud-envy) "I see." he said with a yawn, shutting his eyes and listening to the stillness.

message 40: by Taylor ♡ (new)

she laid on the log

message 41: by Carly (new)

Carly  (cloud-envy) He stood and brushed his pants off. "I'm going for a walk." he muttered, starting off

message 42: by Taylor ♡ (new)

she nodded

message 43: by Carly (new)

Carly  (cloud-envy) Ethan walked off.
Alex shook her head, stroking Lilly's hair

message 44: by Taylor ♡ (new)

"she could be a princess." she said to alex

message 45: by Carly (new)

Carly  (cloud-envy) "I know." she smiled warmly. "Or an angel. She's so sweet."

message 46: by Taylor ♡ (new)

"ya..if i could i would give her a dress of mine that i kept." she showed her a dress..\

message 47: by Carly (new)

Carly  (cloud-envy) She smiled. "Cute." she sighed and looked around at the darkened woods. "Ethan better be careful." she muttered.

message 48: by Taylor ♡ (new)

"ya.." she folded the dress.

message 49: by Carly (new)

Carly  (cloud-envy) She nodded and leaned back

message 50: by Taylor ♡ (new)

she sighed

« previous 1 3 4 5 6